Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,506 members, 7,801,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

See Photos: JSS 1 Students Write Composition! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See Photos: JSS 1 Students Write Composition! (3349 Views)

How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) / Medical Students Write Exams In A.B.U Zaria This Way (Photo) / See Photos Of Unical Year 1 Students Standing Outside To Recieve Gss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Photos: JSS 1 Students Write Composition! by Anugod(f): 12:24pm On May 22, 2015
About A Birthday Party

My name is Oluwa-Tobi Salami. I want to write about a birthday party. I attend. last week I attend a birthday party In Abuja. the birthday party was organised in Igbogbo Ikorodu Lagos state No 2 okajola street

Segun was celebrating her 11th year old In October 2. In 2014. The birthday party is interesting and I saw baby boy and Olamide BAdoo He sing and sing and sing I was play games like who is in the garden and running and they ask question I am the first I was give pencil, shoes, clothes, books, glass cup beautify one and after that they choose the person who can dance. and they ask me which hipopo did I like most. I said I like Olamid BaDOO oti mudogo yaro my monkey late. I was happy and happy.

When we dance and dance I was the second I was give wrist watch and Biro. The hostess said that two boys to come and dance I was the winner I was give bicycle and motor, motorcycle vest, visa phone this all about the birthday party I attend 2014.

Re: See Photos: JSS 1 Students Write Composition! by sammy329(m): 12:43pm On May 22, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: See Photos: JSS 1 Students Write Composition! by Anugod(f): 1:22pm On May 22, 2015
My name is........... I am eleven years. The name of my school is............. college. I want to tell you how I attend the party recently. We attend the party in Kogi. It is a weding cerimoney at Kogi. The types of the clothes I were is weding gown I am The one that do omo iyawo It is my sister that oganice us There. The type of food I ate white rice, fried rice, jollof rice, eba, with ewedu, amala, semo, fufu, lafu, iyan with meat at so on. The day we attend we attend the party on saturday. on may 2014.

Re: See Photos: JSS 1 Students Write Composition! by ZeezaRapture(m): 1:40pm On May 22, 2015
ROTFLMAO

gringringringringringrin

Cc: Lalasticlala

-ZeezaRapture
Re: See Photos: JSS 1 Students Write Composition! by Anugod(f): 1:51pm On May 22, 2015
My name is Wahab Abimbola. I want to tell you how I do in party when I go to party I eat rice when I eat it finish I eat eba salad amala I drink pepsi fanta Baron Origin after that I go to birthday I eat rice eba they give me take gift They give me Fanta 33 star Gulder Ponche Baron Bobo and Jollof rice

That is the end

Re: See Photos: JSS 1 Students Write Composition! by Anugod(f): 2:37pm On May 22, 2015
Modified.
Re: See Photos: JSS 1 Students Write Composition! by bolaji3071(m): 2:48pm On May 22, 2015
Teacher you need not to expose your students here now... How is this gonna rectify those errors?
Re: See Photos: JSS 1 Students Write Composition! by Anugod(f): 8:55pm On May 22, 2015
bolaji3071:
Teacher you need not to expose your students here now... How is this gonna rectify those errors?
The post is not to ridicule the students but to expose the academic decadence in so called 'Government Approved' schools. I'm not a teacher but a corper who's trying my best in my little way to better the lot of these kids with a future. I'm only appalled at the level of rottenness already eating into the grassroots of the educational system. Where I serve, school establishment is the lucrative business thriving, yet the owners are no better than the write up shown here. I wonder how the schools get government approval! It's highly appalling bro!
Re: See Photos: JSS 1 Students Write Composition! by obaival(m): 10:40pm On Dec 02, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin ;DAll dis na composition lwkmd

(1) (Reply)

+18 Only:- This Stupid Thing Called Erection (learn More) / VIRAL VIDEO: Chicken Shows Serpent Who Is The Boss in a Real life fight / Which Of Them Did You Come Across While In School #wednesdayvibes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.