Stats: 3,149,752 members, 7,806,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

Just Curious - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Curious (2479 Views)

Just Curious.... [18+] / ***just Curious *** Ladies do u like dis / Just Curious about This ? (2) (3) (4)

Just Curious by chigoizie7(m): 1:32pm On May 22, 2015
It might sound somehow but I just thoght about it.

*guys can u just walk upto a lady, chat her up like woeing her, and when demands to know wat u want from her, u just said "SEX".

*girls if u ever find urself in such situation as above, what will be your response?

I like being sincere with people especially the opposite sex as I can't stand breaking anyone's heart, so, I might want to consider THAT as an option.(U know, more like telling u want I want than lying that I love u when I don't. only to be after SEX. If it clicks, fine, if it doesn't,good)

Please its for mature minds.but the ladies opinions will be kinda paramount.
Re: Just Curious by falconey(m): 1:34pm On May 22, 2015
nice one debatable
Re: Just Curious by EgusiSoup: 1:36pm On May 22, 2015
chigoizie7:

*guys can u just walk upto a lady, chat her up like woeing her, and when demands to know wat u want from her, u just said "SEX".

*girls if u ever find urself in such situation as above, what will be your response?

I like being sincere with people especially the opposite sex as I can't stand breaking anyone's heart, so, I might want to consider THAT as an option.(U know, more like telling u want I want than lying that I love u when I don't. only to be after SEX. If it clicks, fine, if it doesn't,good)

Who do I think your an stupidity?
Re: Just Curious by chigoizie7(m): 1:41pm On May 22, 2015
EgusiSoup:

Who do I think your an stupidity?

Dis didn't make any sense to any sane fellow, please re-phrase it.
Re: Just Curious by EgusiSoup: 1:47pm On May 22, 2015
chigoizie7:

Dis didn't make any sense to any sane fellow, please re-phrase it.

There is no sane fellows in Nairaland, they are all insane include you sad
Re: Just Curious by chigoizie7(m): 2:24pm On May 22, 2015
falconey:
nice one debatable

Let's hear your own opinion
Re: Just Curious by ivyT(f): 5:04pm On May 22, 2015
Guys;can u walk up to a lady (knowing u dont want to break ur heart or hers) and ask _can i collect hiv.gono.std from u?

Re: Just Curious by chigoizie7(m): 11:22pm On May 22, 2015
ivyT:
Guys;can u walk up to a lady (knowing u dont want to break ur heart or hers) and ask _can i collect hiv.gono.std from u?

When a guy walks up to u to tell u how he has been seeing u in his dreams as his wife,woeing u and all that,please what do u think his end point is?
Re: Just Curious by pTomz(m): 11:40pm On May 22, 2015
N u fink a SANE human would allow such? wat a question!!!!
Re: Just Curious by Mprex(f): 1:02pm On Apr 07, 2016
chigoizie7:

an immature lady will freak out and call you names but a matured lady will give it to you if she wants to or simply say no

finally, this s.ex of a thing is over rated
Re: Just Curious by chigoizie7(m): 2:31pm On Apr 07, 2016
Mprex:

an immature lady will freak out and call you names but a matured lady will give it to you if she wants to or simply say no

finally, this sex of a thing is over rated

Finally, someone saw reasons with me.

I mean, it is over rated,

What is the gain, if I lie to you just to get the sex and then telling u the simple truth about what I really want?

Well, if lying is really what they want, no big deal, I will keep it up, but for how long? I mean, how long do we keep breaking of hearts?
Re: Just Curious by Mprex(f): 3:59pm On Apr 07, 2016
chigoizie7:

Finally, someone saw reasons with me.

I mean, it is over rated,

What is the gain, if I lie to you just to get the sex and then telling u the simple truth about what I really want?

Well, if lying is really what they want, no big deal, I will keep it up, but for how long? I mean, how long do we keep breaking of hearts?
lol. i really dunno.

your signature tho. Love exists
Re: Just Curious by chigoizie7(m): 4:17pm On Apr 07, 2016
Mprex:

lol. i really dunno.

your signature tho. Love exists

I beg to differ, it doesn't, it is just over ratted.

To me, that over ratted feeling is more of an "emotional insanity". I refused to be insane for any reason, I have been there once, I am never gonna cross that path ever again.

Don't get me wrong, I have my reasons.
Re: Just Curious by evanscheck(m): 4:18pm On Apr 07, 2016
Pls does anybody know where to get fuel cheap
Re: Just Curious by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 07, 2016
That's fvckin rude and stupid
Re: Just Curious by Mprex(f): 5:06pm On Apr 07, 2016
chigoizie7:

I beg to differ, it doesn't, it is just over ratted.

To me, that over ratted feeling is more of an "emotional insanity". I refused to be insane for any reason, I have been there once, I am never gonna cross that path ever again.

Don't get me wrong, I have my reasons.
ok. i give up. But i have been there too and i can say it was a beautiful experience
Re: Just Curious by chigoizie7(m): 5:44pm On Apr 07, 2016
Mprex:

ok. i give up. But i have been there too and i can say it was a beautiful experience

Yes, a beautiful experience it is, it ended, and that's the point, it was not suppose to end in the 1st place. When it ended, pain supersedes the happiness.

I call it "emotional insanity" because we really don't know what we are doing until it clears from our eyes, just like normal mental case, mad people don't usually know what they are doing while mad until they became sane again.

Just like friendship, it was never meant to end @all. If along the line, it ended(friendship), then it was never friendship in the 1st place, same as the over rated word "LOVE", it was never meant to end, it was meant to be an eternal thing, it was meant to last forever and ever with no regrets along the line.
If u can associate the dictionary meaning of the word "LOVE " with what I just said, u will agree with me that it doesn't exist, more of an "emotional fiction".

I was there, it was beautiful, it ended, I got broken to pieces, I picked up, I am never going that path ever again.
Re: Just Curious by chigoizie7(m): 6:02pm On Apr 07, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
That's fvckin rude and stupid

I know it sounds rude, and even silly too.

But that's d truth. Or presumed truth.
Re: Just Curious by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 07, 2016
chigoizie7:

I know it sounds rude, and even silly too.

But that's d truth. Or presumed truth.
Re: Just Curious by Mprex(f): 9:18pm On Apr 07, 2016
chigoizie7:

Yes, a beautiful experience it is, it ended, and that's the point, it was not suppose to end in the 1st place. When it ended, pain supersedes the happiness.

I call it "emotional insanity" because we really don't know what we are doing until it clears from our eyes, just like normal mental case, mad people don't usually know what they are doing while mad until they became sane again.

Just like friendship, it was never meant to end @all. If along the line, it ended(friendship), then it was never friendship in the 1st place, same as the over rated word "LOVE", it was never meant to end, it was meant to be an eternal thing, it was meant to last forever and ever with no regrets along the line.
If u can associate the dictionary meaning of the word "LOVE " with what I just said, u will agree with me that it doesn't exist, more of an "emotional fiction".

I was there, it was beautiful, it ended, I got broken to pieces, I picked up, I am never going that path ever again.
you sound like you've been really hurt. mine ended on a mutual understanding as a result of unforeseen issues. it never ended with a broken heart. what went wrong with yours? mind sharing?
Re: Just Curious by chigoizie7(m): 9:26pm On Apr 07, 2016
Mprex:

you sound like you've been really hurt. mine ended on a mutual understanding as a result of unforeseen issues. it never ended with a broken heart. what went wrong with yours? mind sharing?

Well, she is still my friend.

NO, I wouldn't wanna share, I already moved on, we are friends even, and for that, it means I ve forgiven her.

Just that I am never gonna let myself get burnt ever again.

My only concern are the innocent girls that will be caught/shot(stray bullet) along the line/battle field, but I had no choice, it made me so curious that I had to think and think, then I created the thread to see people's reactions.
Re: Just Curious by Mprex(f): 9:36pm On Apr 07, 2016
chigoizie7:

Well, she is still my friend.

NO, I wouldn't wanna share, I already moved on, we are friends even, and for that, it means I ve forgiven her.

Just that I am never gonna let myself get burnt ever again.

My only concern are the innocent girls that will be caught/shot(stray bullet) along the line/battle field, but I had no choice, it made me so curious that I had to think and think, then I created the thread to see people's reactions.
ok. obviously nlers are not willing to comment on such sensitive posts.

all the same.
Re: Just Curious by chigoizie7(m): 9:41pm On Apr 07, 2016
Mprex:

ok. obviously nlers are not willing to comment on such sensitive posts.

all the same.

Well, I have even forgotten about the thread earlier until u kinda resurrected it.

All th same
Re: Just Curious by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 07, 2016
Take 7 bottles of beer, believe me, this will seem perfectly sensible to you
Re: Just Curious by Mprex(f): 9:42pm On Apr 07, 2016
chigoizie7:

Well, I have even forgotten about the thread earlier until u kinda resurrected.
All th same
lol. ok
Re: Just Curious by chigoizie7(m): 9:47pm On Apr 07, 2016
SirWere:
Take 7 bottles of beer, believe me, this will seem perfectly sensible to you

I think 4 will be ideal
Re: Just Curious by chigoizie7(m): 9:54pm On Apr 07, 2016
Mprex:

lol. ok

Sharp

By the way, dankie
Re: Just Curious by Mprex(f): 9:56pm On Apr 07, 2016
chigoizie7:

Sharp

By the way, dankie
whats the meaning of 'dankie'

I'm lost
Re: Just Curious by chigoizie7(m): 10:03pm On Apr 07, 2016
Mprex:

whats the meaning of 'dankie'

I'm lost

Lolz.

Well, dankie in some part of SA means thanks.

No worry, no be insult.
Re: Just Curious by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 07, 2016
chigoizie7:

I think 4 will be ideal
Naa... With four, you can still have an iota of doubt. Trust me
Re: Just Curious by Mprex(f): 10:29am On Apr 08, 2016
chigoizie7:

Lolz.

Well, dankie in some part of SA means thanks.
No worry, no be insult.
lol. ok. we learn something new every day

All The Wahala That Comes With Having Best Friend Of The Opposite Sex / What Do You Do In The Other Room / Most Extreme Body Piercings