Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,711 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

Toshiba Laptop C655 Could Not Start. What Do I Do Please? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Toshiba Laptop C655 Could Not Start. What Do I Do Please? (475 Views)

Clean Toshiba Laptop For Sale / Extra Clean Toshiba Laptop At Giveaway Price / Urgent Sale Of Toshiba Laptop. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toshiba Laptop C655 Could Not Start. What Do I Do Please? by Bumken(f): 3:20pm On May 22, 2015
I deeply need your help. I was installing game software on my laptop but due to the long time is took in installing I had off the laptop thinking the laptop hanged. When I press the "ON" button. The laptop could not start. It kept showing the combined four colours of starting windows. That's where it ends. I tried start up repair but not where; for like three hours it kept the notice of repairing disk. I tried safe mode but just like the first, it states please wait also for hours.

Please, I need advise on how to best resolve the issue without problems as I greatly cherish my laptop.

Thanks for your responses
Re: Toshiba Laptop C655 Could Not Start. What Do I Do Please? by Burger01(m): 3:35pm On May 22, 2015
Ogbeni, on cold start, press f8 and try to restore your configuration 'to last known working configuration'. At worst, get hold of an installation disk and do a fresh installation on the same partition. Be careful not to format the hard drive. Just do a clean instal on same C:. Windows will automatically create a new folder for that installation. Your previous folder would be on c:drive for recovery of your files. Just don't format..Huh! cheesy

Btw, what's the make of the laptop and what o/s
Re: Toshiba Laptop C655 Could Not Start. What Do I Do Please? by Bumken(f): 4:01pm On May 22, 2015
The laptop is Toshiba C655. Please, what new software should I use to power it. Really confused for I am not use to it.

In addition, Thanks for the response

h
Re: Toshiba Laptop C655 Could Not Start. What Do I Do Please? by sotall(m): 4:53am On May 24, 2015
if you stay in Lagos, call me. I can help you resolve the issue but may charge you a little fee depending on the problem with your system.

(1) (Reply)

Hp Wifi Hot Spot Problem / Apple Sets To Launch New Iphones On September 9 / Laptops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.