Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,272 members, 7,807,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Ladies If You Were To Be One Of The Two Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies If You Were To Be One Of The Two Ladies (1877 Views)

Two Ladies' Backside At Club Rumours Compared (Photo) / Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him / Two Ladies Fight Over Boyfriend, Strip Each Other Unclad (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies If You Were To Be One Of The Two Ladies by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 22, 2015
Three girlfriends met & agreed to sincerely tell each
other their problems which must be kept a
secret between the three of them.

The first
friend said; my problem is Lieing I do lie to my guy like i lied to him i love him.

The second girl; mine is Cheating, have cheated on him five times and currently I have Ten secret boyfriend whom I have Sex with twice a day .How can I stop this habit?

Turning to the
third girl to hear her problem she started
crying (it took his friends some effort to calm
him). When they asked him to continue, she was
still crying, she said my problem is gossiping,
when we leave this place everybody will hear all
what the two of you have just told me.

Ladies if it were to be you are among the two what will you do?
Re: Ladies If You Were To Be One Of The Two Ladies by Acekidc4(m): 3:48pm On May 22, 2015
Re: Ladies If You Were To Be One Of The Two Ladies by Highbee015(m): 4:15pm On May 22, 2015
;Dhehehehe! gbege!!
Re: Ladies If You Were To Be One Of The Two Ladies by zenith4biz(m): 5:09pm On May 22, 2015
Still paying for this land................
Re: Ladies If You Were To Be One Of The Two Ladies by Jayjay0(m): 8:03pm On May 22, 2015
zenith4biz:
Still paying for this land................
me still dey settle agents oo
Re: Ladies If You Were To Be One Of The Two Ladies by tiwa472(f): 8:21pm On May 22, 2015
shocked *faints*
Re: Ladies If You Were To Be One Of The Two Ladies by roymary: 8:36pm On May 22, 2015
Na to first go tell everybody say she be liar and na husband snatcher grin
Re: Ladies If You Were To Be One Of The Two Ladies by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 22, 2015
tiwa472:
shocked *faints*
Oya Na Wetyn u go do? If you faint Una No say she go tell your husband
Re: Ladies If You Were To Be One Of The Two Ladies by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 22, 2015
roymary:
Na to first go tell everybody say she be liar and na husband snatcher grin
You think say h go work
Re: Ladies If You Were To Be One Of The Two Ladies by tiwa472(f): 9:02pm On May 22, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Oya Na Wetyn u go do? If you faint Una No say she go tell your husband
I go start begging her sharpaly
Re: Ladies If You Were To Be One Of The Two Ladies by MsBliss(f): 10:34pm On May 22, 2015
Ignore her
Re: Ladies If You Were To Be One Of The Two Ladies by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 22, 2015
MsBliss:
Ignore her
ignore? indeed.. you wouldn't ignore if u were d lady wit 10 secrete lovers.
Re: Ladies If You Were To Be One Of The Two Ladies by sneak3(m): 10:56pm On May 22, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Three girlfriends met & agreed to sincerely tell each
other their problems which must be kept a
secret between the three of them.

The first
friend said; my problem is Lieing I do lie to my guy like i lied to him i love him.

The second girl; mine is Cheating, have cheated on him five times and currently I have Ten secret boyfriend whom I have Sex with twice a day .How can I stop this habit?
K
Turning to the
third girl to hear her problem she started
crying (it took his friends some effort to calm
him). When they asked him to continue, she was
still crying, she said my problem is gossiping,
when we leave this place everybody will hear all
what the two of you have just told me.

Ladies if it were to be you are among the two what will you do?

Anodda thread a nairalander using him for a lady.. our English teachers are becoming fraudulentthis days
Re: Ladies If You Were To Be One Of The Two Ladies by ayowonder(m): 11:46pm On May 22, 2015
bad guy see as u remix the joke o ga o
Re: Ladies If You Were To Be One Of The Two Ladies by MsBliss(f): 4:36am On May 23, 2015
justified19:
ignore? indeed.. you wouldn't ignore if u were d lady wit 10 secrete lovers.

If I were to do something like that (which I know I can never try) I won't tell her in the first place .
Re: Ladies If You Were To Be One Of The Two Ladies by Nobody: 6:29am On May 23, 2015
MsBliss:

If I were to do something like that (which I know I can never try) I won't tell her in the first place .
the question is wat would u do if u told her..plus u can av secrete lovers(maybe nt up to 10,mayb 1)...every girl is a cHEAT
Re: Ladies If You Were To Be One Of The Two Ladies by Nobody: 7:26am On May 23, 2015
sneak3:

Anodda thread a nairalander using him for a lady.. our English teachers are becoming fraudulentthis days
That's just a typo error Bro.....you can read my writings to convince yourself
Re: Ladies If You Were To Be One Of The Two Ladies by MsBliss(f): 10:31am On May 23, 2015
justified19:
the question is wat would u do if u told her..plus u can av secrete lovers(maybe nt up to 10,mayb 1)...every girl is a cHEAT
I beg to disagree..Not every gal is a cheat. like seriously, you need to evaluate the kind of gals you hang out with cos the earlier you hang out with decent gals,the better for you.

You cnt just sit in your house and conclude that every gal is a cheat. generalization is dangerous my friend .
I bet there are so many decent galz out there that people like you are too blind to notice .

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Ghanaian Bride Who Wore Sneakers On Wedding Day (see Photo) / Which Man Is Holding A Hoe? (pic) / My Experience With This Girl I Don't Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.