Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,567 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

The King Of Otuoke Welcomes GEJ Trekker 'oladele John Nihi' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The King Of Otuoke Welcomes GEJ Trekker 'oladele John Nihi' (38481 Views)

Jonathan's Trekker Oladele In Otuoke As Election Observer(pic) / Meet GEJ Trekker Oladele John Nihi's Beautiful Wife / Oh Dear! See How The #GEJTrek Really Transformed John Nihi Oladele (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The King Of Otuoke Welcomes GEJ Trekker 'oladele John Nihi' by ketekete: 4:11pm On May 22, 2015

6 Likes

Re: The King Of Otuoke Welcomes GEJ Trekker 'oladele John Nihi' by ketekete: 4:14pm On May 22, 2015
A dream come true for GEJ trekker 'Oladele John Nihi' and his two female co-trekker 'Ifey Chukuneku' and Gloria as they finally arrived in Otuoke, Bayelsa State

Learn more about their amazon trek here, and how he ended up with two female co-trekkers: http://ketekete.com/?s=Oladele

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The King Of Otuoke Welcomes GEJ Trekker 'oladele John Nihi' by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 22, 2015
Created his celebrity status in 19 days

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: The King Of Otuoke Welcomes GEJ Trekker 'oladele John Nihi' by izuch(m): 4:14pm On May 22, 2015
Common water them no even give them, oya make una prepare to trek back sharpaly cos nobody dey give una kobo for tp. That cheap a55 eve wine is all they're getting.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The King Of Otuoke Welcomes GEJ Trekker 'oladele John Nihi' by Lovexme(m): 4:33pm On May 22, 2015
If I try this kinda trekking, I'd become a pole.

By the way, anyone willing to volunteer by trekking to Aso rock for fuel scarcity and power (light) failures? The shii has gone on for far too long.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The King Of Otuoke Welcomes GEJ Trekker 'oladele John Nihi' by ninjasta: 4:50pm On May 22, 2015
did somebody notice how the guy with red, and the lady in yellow sweating in the palace,
what a disgrace to nigeria and nigerdelta in paricular.

A whole kings palace in the middle of nigerias oil capital
the birth place of goodluck johnathan
after 5+years of ruling no common (tiger)Generator

....drowing the windows curtains for light...shame!!

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The King Of Otuoke Welcomes GEJ Trekker 'oladele John Nihi' by ketekete: 5:47pm On May 22, 2015
The struggle is real mennn.
ninjasta:
did somebody notice how the guy with red, and the lady in yellow sweating in the palace,

1 Like

Re: The King Of Otuoke Welcomes GEJ Trekker 'oladele John Nihi' by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 22, 2015
These people actually trekked. Unlike some people.

You know what would have been hilarious? If after trekking, no one had welcomed them. grin grin grin grin grin
No welcome from the king, no acknowledgement from GEJ and no sign of recognition from Otuoke people......hehehe. They'll just be standing there looking lost.

29 Likes

Re: The King Of Otuoke Welcomes GEJ Trekker 'oladele John Nihi' by IamJavier: 5:57pm On May 22, 2015
Finally! Una don try
Dominiquez and Cyprus000. Its not been easy
Missed your presence
Re: The King Of Otuoke Welcomes GEJ Trekker 'oladele John Nihi' by cyprus000: 6:01pm On May 22, 2015
IamJavier:
Finally! Una don try Dominiquez and Cyprus000. Its not been easy Missed your presence
[size=13pt] Thanks bro.
Hope you are unto that ish we talked about?
[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The King Of Otuoke Welcomes GEJ Trekker 'oladele John Nihi' by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 22, 2015
ninjasta:

Your Mumu no get part two.Light de for ota ni? Nobi only to de nyash his daughter-in-laws OBJ sabi

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: The King Of Otuoke Welcomes GEJ Trekker 'oladele John Nihi' by IamJavier: 6:03pm On May 22, 2015
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
Thanks bro.

Hope you are unto that ish we talked about?
[/size]

Haha My Brother you no see from where I dey reach you.
My ban don plenty.
I wanna use chron1cle now
Re: The King Of Otuoke Welcomes GEJ Trekker 'oladele John Nihi' by omenka(m): 6:03pm On May 22, 2015
The King's shoe tho. Seems it's common amongst Utuokans. cheesy

10 Likes

Re: The King Of Otuoke Welcomes GEJ Trekker 'oladele John Nihi' by cyprus000: 6:06pm On May 22, 2015
IamJavier:

Haha My Brother you no see from where I dey reach you. My ban don plenty. I wanna use chron1cle now
[size=13pt] Lol..omo na total cheating be this na.
Why be say,na only us ban they touchangry.
But sha,no qaulms.
Them dun free boyz to tag ggs for the contest thread now. You fit run show there.
[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The King Of Otuoke Welcomes GEJ Trekker 'oladele John Nihi' by IamJavier: 6:08pm On May 22, 2015
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
Lol..omo na total cheating be this na.

Why be say,na only us ban they touchangry.

But sha,no qaulms.

Them dun free boyz to tag ggs for the contest thread now.
You fit run show there.
[/size]

Antispam bot hold me oh

Re: The King Of Otuoke Welcomes GEJ Trekker 'oladele John Nihi' by cyprus000: 6:09pm On May 22, 2015
[quote author=IamJavier post=34001080][/quote][size=13pt] Na to use chro1ncle be that na![/size]
Re: The King Of Otuoke Welcomes GEJ Trekker 'oladele John Nihi' by IamJavier: 6:13pm On May 22, 2015
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
Na to use chro1ncle be that na!
[/size]

Yeah
Re: The King Of Otuoke Welcomes GEJ Trekker 'oladele John Nihi' by CR77(f): 7:14pm On May 22, 2015
3 insane Trekkers tongue

3 Likes

Re: The King Of Otuoke Welcomes GEJ Trekker 'oladele John Nihi' by onosprince(m): 7:15pm On May 22, 2015
Some people only comment with something negative or funny to get likes... fvck all of u one by one

1 Like

Re: The King Of Otuoke Welcomes GEJ Trekker 'oladele John Nihi' by Sijo01(f): 7:15pm On May 22, 2015
These people don turn celeb o
Re: The King Of Otuoke Welcomes GEJ Trekker 'oladele John Nihi' by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 22, 2015
t
Re: The King Of Otuoke Welcomes GEJ Trekker 'oladele John Nihi' by johnteddy(m): 7:16pm On May 22, 2015
Make I start my own
Re: The King Of Otuoke Welcomes GEJ Trekker 'oladele John Nihi' by VickyRotex(f): 7:16pm On May 22, 2015
Yea, yea, I saw their updates on my twitter handle. And I'm happy for them....

It's not who they trekked for that matters to me, it's the determination, perseverance, courage and honesty they imbibed during the walk.

Highly Commendable!!!

Need I say, they followed their heart, and accomplished the task they started.

And ofcourse I'm gonna miss the twitter reality show. Gonna miss me sneaking in on my Twitter Timeline when I'm less busy

Congratulations once again!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The King Of Otuoke Welcomes GEJ Trekker 'oladele John Nihi' by kindnyce(m): 7:16pm On May 22, 2015
DEAR KING,

MAKE SURE MR C...GIVES DEM D RYT TREATMENT SO THEY CAN ARRANGE THEMSELVES
Re: The King Of Otuoke Welcomes GEJ Trekker 'oladele John Nihi' by dipopooo(m): 7:16pm On May 22, 2015
May God punish all dese jobless trekkers sef.

NO FUEL
NO LIGHT
NO SALARY
NO EVERYTHING SEF

With all these some basta*ds ar trekking 4 our politicians.

GOD PLEASE PUNISH THOSE PEOPLE WHO ARE PUNISHING US.

8 Likes

Re: The King Of Otuoke Welcomes GEJ Trekker 'oladele John Nihi' by nerodenero: 7:16pm On May 22, 2015
Jonathan na nice bobo and gentle. E go settle dem wella grin
Re: The King Of Otuoke Welcomes GEJ Trekker 'oladele John Nihi' by laurel03(m): 7:16pm On May 22, 2015
All ds people funny sha... I even saw that pastor trekking from Edo today on my way to abuja after okene probably he will reach lokoja today.... Another boy riding bicycle on that road also toward Abuja, heading to d confluence bridge...
They need to form association now because they are many now and that guy that first started #trekking tinz from Lagos to Abj will dr president and founder...
O God of creation give us good government that will make our youth to be fully employed..because someone that is working in good organization will never be less busy to trek for many days...

5 Likes

Re: The King Of Otuoke Welcomes GEJ Trekker 'oladele John Nihi' by Sijo01(f): 7:17pm On May 22, 2015
ketekete:
A dream come true for GEJ trekker 'Oladele John Nihi' and his two female co-trekker 'Ifey Chukuneku' and Gloria as they finally arrived in Otuoke, Bayelsa State

Learn more about their amazon trek here, and how he ended up with two female co-trekkers: http://ketekete.com/?s=Oladele

Your moniker got be laughing cheesy cheesy
Re: The King Of Otuoke Welcomes GEJ Trekker 'oladele John Nihi' by bangaleo: 7:17pm On May 22, 2015
dem no geh work
Re: The King Of Otuoke Welcomes GEJ Trekker 'oladele John Nihi' by helphelp: 7:17pm On May 22, 2015
It's ok

Share use the money given to you do beta thing
Re: The King Of Otuoke Welcomes GEJ Trekker 'oladele John Nihi' by alaoeri: 7:19pm On May 22, 2015
Hope they won't be infested with cluelessness just like GEJ.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Military Kills 50 Boko Haram Insurgents In Mafa, Dikwa, Kala; Rescue 500 (Pics) / President Tinubu Receives Senator Kwankwaso At The Presidential Villa. Picture. / Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.