Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

Dele Momodu Visits Raymond Dokpesi: Checkout The Interior Of His Office (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu Visits Raymond Dokpesi: Checkout The Interior Of His Office (photos) (54569 Views)

Raymond Dokpesi Unveils APDA Party (Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance) / The Interior Of Jimoh Ibrahim's Dubai Office (Photos) / Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki At His Home In Abuja (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu Visits Raymond Dokpesi: Checkout The Interior Of His Office (photos) by yollychika(f): 9:38pm On May 22, 2015
High chief smiley
Re: Dele Momodu Visits Raymond Dokpesi: Checkout The Interior Of His Office (photos) by themodernman: 9:40pm On May 22, 2015
Taylor86:
One day success will bring back our friends who left us during the struggle but definitely not as friends but as fans

#word.
Re: Dele Momodu Visits Raymond Dokpesi: Checkout The Interior Of His Office (photos) by nwadiuko1(m): 9:43pm On May 22, 2015
lemon234:
Do you want to become a professional web developer and make social websites like
Facebook Learn it now in just 2 weeks!
Visit this link and start learning for FREE! >>
http://naijagisty..com/ Hurry Now!
Offer Closes Soon!
guy abeg na
Re: Dele Momodu Visits Raymond Dokpesi: Checkout The Interior Of His Office (photos) by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 22, 2015
soe:
Nonsense

Dele momodu just destroyed his reputation in APC.

How can you visit a man who openly insults our National Leaders...a man who has refused to apologise....a man who is a major beneficiary of the PDP govt.

Dele Momodu is a goner for belittling the party.

Dpkpesi should be the one visiting and begging..not the other way round.

Useless set of fat people

Your case is that of a poor church rat who is complaining about how two made men are living their lives. You don't know about how business empires run. One of them is a TV and Radio mogul while the other is doing well in the paper media. They need each other's cooperation to succeed and expand irrespective of party affiliations.

So please quit complaining and go and eat your dinner which mummy prepared tonight and leave 2 milionaires to do their own thing

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Visits Raymond Dokpesi: Checkout The Interior Of His Office (photos) by PEREP: 9:54pm On May 22, 2015
soe:
Nonsense

How can you visit a man who openly insults our National Leaders...a man who has refused to apologise....a man who is a major beneficiary of the PDP govt.

Dele Momodu has a business to pursue and he is not with Dokpesi as APC representative.

I am still waiting for one Nigerian who will debunk any of the claims in that Clip with facts and empirical evidence.

Did he send Ghanaians out of Nigeria or not?
Did he send soldiers to force down Market price or not?
Did he try Ajasin like 3 times or not?
Did he send Shagari to the loving hands of his family and Put Ekwueme behind bars or not?
Did he crate Umaru Dikko or not?
Was over 2 Billlion Naira missing while he was minister of Petroleum or not?
During the days of Abacha, did he bring consultants to handle PTF or not? Were the company not indicted of defrauding the country right under the nose of GMB or not?
Did he allow press freedom or not?

AIT aired only facts and it gave some picture of the incoming president to watch out.
Re: Dele Momodu Visits Raymond Dokpesi: Checkout The Interior Of His Office (photos) by boladez(m): 10:10pm On May 22, 2015
I hope Dokpesi is now up to date on his staff salaries unlike Nduka Obiegbena
Re: Dele Momodu Visits Raymond Dokpesi: Checkout The Interior Of His Office (photos) by Mj45: 10:16pm On May 22, 2015
WHILE U ARE BUSY HATING THEM, U WILL WAKE UP ONE MORNING TO SEE GEJ AND GMB EATING BREAKFAST ON SAME TABLE. NEVER WASTE UR TIME SIDING A POLITICIAN COS THE ONLY TIME THEY DISAGREE WITH EACH OTHER IS WHEN THEIR PERSONAL INTERESTS AND never yours IS ASTAKE.

soe:
Nonsense

Re: Dele Momodu Visits Raymond Dokpesi: Checkout The Interior Of His Office (photos) by Hemanwel(m): 10:17pm On May 22, 2015
soe:
Nonsense

Guy,these people do not carry this matter on their heads the way you're carrying it.There's more to it than meets the eye.
But first,emancipate yourself from poverty mentality!
Re: Dele Momodu Visits Raymond Dokpesi: Checkout The Interior Of His Office (photos) by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 22, 2015
So what is there?

T-Bag is not impressed
Re: Dele Momodu Visits Raymond Dokpesi: Checkout The Interior Of His Office (photos) by KenyAyan(m): 10:33pm On May 22, 2015
Why just seat at home this holiday, when you can learn and earn!!!

If you are, or if you know any one from Universities in Nigeria, Stutern is here to make you stand out.

With Stutern.com, you can find the internships.

All you need to do is

1) Register as an Intern on www.stutern.com
2) Fill your Profile (Very Important)
3) Discover
Re: Dele Momodu Visits Raymond Dokpesi: Checkout The Interior Of His Office (photos) by DExplorer1: 10:48pm On May 22, 2015
Taylor86:
One day success will bring back our friends who left us during the struggle but definitely not as friends but as fans
I concur!
Re: Dele Momodu Visits Raymond Dokpesi: Checkout The Interior Of His Office (photos) by xavier0327(f): 11:22pm On May 22, 2015
agarawu23:
see office shocked I wonder how his home will look like

BABA GOD I beg u ,"butter" my bread embarassed
his home and office are in the same building
Re: Dele Momodu Visits Raymond Dokpesi: Checkout The Interior Of His Office (photos) by agarawu23(m): 11:30pm On May 22, 2015
xavier0327:
his home and office are in the same building
oh really? money speaks
Re: Dele Momodu Visits Raymond Dokpesi: Checkout The Interior Of His Office (photos) by idithlove(f): 11:57pm On May 22, 2015
My office deco is beta......plz dnt wake mi up from this dream grin
Re: Dele Momodu Visits Raymond Dokpesi: Checkout The Interior Of His Office (photos) by Classicman47(m): 1:12am On May 23, 2015
soe:
Nonsense

Yea? Well suck it up buster!!!
Re: Dele Momodu Visits Raymond Dokpesi: Checkout The Interior Of His Office (photos) by bigtt76(f): 6:47am On May 23, 2015
Naija sef.... Must everything Dele Momodu bear OV (short for Ovation) ? If na so people the make den brand na his be say Ted Turner for the wear CNN everywhere naaa or Bill Gates de carry Windows about grin abeg make person try yarn de man o!
Re: Dele Momodu Visits Raymond Dokpesi: Checkout The Interior Of His Office (photos) by tk4rd: 7:21am On May 23, 2015
jnrbayano:
With office as comfortable looking as this, one wonders what his home will look like.

cool
The colour combinations of the foreground and background didn't match well.. It is conflicting and somewhat uncomfortable.. (Red Yellow Orange Brown Black White)...
Re: Dele Momodu Visits Raymond Dokpesi: Checkout The Interior Of His Office (photos) by chrysso83(m): 7:26am On May 23, 2015
soe:
Nonsense

Some people are just too bitter over other people's wahala
Re: Dele Momodu Visits Raymond Dokpesi: Checkout The Interior Of His Office (photos) by Maghan37: 7:46am On May 23, 2015
vimi:
AIT really messed up by putting all its eggs iin one basket; as regards GMB hate speech iit aired prior M28 polls. Law of Karma never changed I guess(he might be payed back with his very own coin) smiley
Well said. cheesy
Re: Dele Momodu Visits Raymond Dokpesi: Checkout The Interior Of His Office (photos) by Maghan37: 8:03am On May 23, 2015
PEREP:

Dele Momodu has a business to pursue and he is not with Dokpesi as APC representative.

I am still waiting for one Nigerian who will debunk any of the claims in that Clip with facts and empirical evidence.

Did he send Shagari to the loving hands of his family and Put Ekwueme behind bars or not?
During the days of Abacha, did he bring consultants to handle PTF or not? Were the company not indicted of defrauding the country right under the nose of GMB or not?

AIT aired only facts and it gave some picture of the incoming president to watch out.
I am amazed dat yet pple are yet 2 realise d power of d press. If u look more closely @ the biased criticisms leveled agains buhari in dat malicious documentary dat naive pple like u believe you'll knw dat there are some justifications 4 some of his actions.I'm amazed dat some pple are still naïve to d power of manipulation of d press.Most of d actions of buhari are justified.If someone with objectivity shld view D biased documentary aimed @ maligning d rep of buhari u will knw that Ait were 2 Sentimental.
Re: Dele Momodu Visits Raymond Dokpesi: Checkout The Interior Of His Office (photos) by Jesusloveyou: 8:06am On May 23, 2015
agarawu23:

na interior decoration be d bread wen God wan butter? we always wish for irrelavant things.
Re: Dele Momodu Visits Raymond Dokpesi: Checkout The Interior Of His Office (photos) by temitemi1(m): 8:31am On May 23, 2015
Which kind bread Agege I guess grin
agarawu23:

Re: Dele Momodu Visits Raymond Dokpesi: Checkout The Interior Of His Office (photos) by agarawu23(m): 8:34am On May 23, 2015
temitemi1:
Which kind bread Agege I guess grin
you don come out from jail ? undecided weyrey grin
Re: Dele Momodu Visits Raymond Dokpesi: Checkout The Interior Of His Office (photos) by Jesusloveyou: 8:37am On May 23, 2015
PEREP:

clap for urself,mumu. which fact- that buhari kil his wife and 4 childred and marry 9yrs old aisha, that buhari chain and kil d 1st pregnant woman in nigeria, that buhari kil more than 3,000 igbos in civil war, and so many lies without back-up facts.
Re: Dele Momodu Visits Raymond Dokpesi: Checkout The Interior Of His Office (photos) by lukaino(m): 9:12am On May 23, 2015
Is Dokpesi now able to pay his workers salaries?
Re: Dele Momodu Visits Raymond Dokpesi: Checkout The Interior Of His Office (photos) by PEREP: 9:13am On May 23, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
clap for urself,mumu. which fact- that buhari kil his wife and 4 childred and marry 9yrs old aisha, that buhari chain and kil d 1st pregnant woman in nigeria, that buhari kil more than 3,000 igbos in civil war, and so many lies without back-up facts.

Was it said that He killed his wife? His wife's death and all those events are in the public domain and were not hidden.

I thought you will debunk all the highlighted points on my post.

Was he one of the actors in the civil war or not?

State the lies like I did for all to note.
Re: Dele Momodu Visits Raymond Dokpesi: Checkout The Interior Of His Office (photos) by Don4eva(m): 9:29am On May 23, 2015
soe:
Nonsense

So sorry man, can see you so bitter about the visit, I don't think Buhari hates him as much, so calm down and don't kill yourself
Re: Dele Momodu Visits Raymond Dokpesi: Checkout The Interior Of His Office (photos) by Nobody: 9:32am On May 23, 2015
vimi:
AIT really messed up by putting all its eggs iin one basket; as regards GMB hate speech iit aired prior M28 polls. Law of Karma never changed I guess(he might be payed back with his very own coin) smiley
the biggest albatross to Buhari from May 29th will be the media, and AIT will be his nightmare. Thank God buhari can't use his evil Decree 4 in a democracy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Visits Raymond Dokpesi: Checkout The Interior Of His Office (photos) by Nobody: 9:33am On May 23, 2015
Don4eva:
So sorry man, can see you so bitter about the visit, I don't think Buhari hates him as much, so calm down and don't kill yourself
thnx...u just saved me from jumping into the lagoon...heheheheh
Re: Dele Momodu Visits Raymond Dokpesi: Checkout The Interior Of His Office (photos) by Ujupsy: 11:31am On May 23, 2015
God's blessing begat good living
Re: Dele Momodu Visits Raymond Dokpesi: Checkout The Interior Of His Office (photos) by afiansel(m): 11:33am On May 23, 2015
Please pay your staff their salaries....haba!!!
Re: Dele Momodu Visits Raymond Dokpesi: Checkout The Interior Of His Office (photos) by Nobody: 11:55am On May 23, 2015
soe:
Nonsense

God a beg dash this guy small sense make him stop dey think thru him yansh. Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Female Suicide Bombers Who Struck At Maiduguri Market (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Federal Allocation In Colonial Period (Photo) / Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.