Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,830 members, 7,806,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

Frsc Officials Assistance Needed - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Frsc Officials Assistance Needed (764 Views)

FRSC Officials In Ibadan Sitting In Their Van Carelessly / The Overloaded Vehicle Seized In Bauchi By FRSC Officials Today / Photos: Are FRSC Officials Supposed To Beat Up A Citizen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frsc Officials Assistance Needed by dickt(m): 8:06pm On May 22, 2015
I got a drivers' licence from an FRSC office in Lafia in 2010 and I want 2 renew it now dat I want to resume driving after a yr hiatus but I'm scared if I'll be arrested in case it happens to be fake(I learnt fake drivers licences were being issued in FRSC offices too).
I want to knw if old licences issued in 2010 are being verified for authenticity too before they are renewed these days.
Secondly,I want to know if I'll be arrested if it happens to be fake.
I need these info cos I don't know the name of the man who did it for me and l can't recognise him even if l see him.
Thanks in advance
Re: Frsc Officials Assistance Needed by sammieblaize: 8:07pm On May 22, 2015
You won't be arrested Just be asked where you got it from
NB I'm not a staff
Re: Frsc Officials Assistance Needed by dickt(m): 9:18pm On May 22, 2015
Re: Frsc Officials Assistance Needed by dickt(m): 9:26pm On May 22, 2015
Thanx for commenting. But are u sure dat fake licence holders won't be arrested? I'm asking cos I saw on the internet that possession of a fake driver's licence is an offence.
Check this link.
https://www.nairaland.com/2326255/frsc-reveals-real-cost-obtaining
Re: Frsc Officials Assistance Needed by sammieblaize: 11:47pm On May 22, 2015
If you're scared just make a new one
Re: Frsc Officials Assistance Needed by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:57am On May 23, 2015
dickt:
I got a drivers' licence from an FRSC office in Lafia in 2010 and I want 2 renew it now dat I want to resume driving after a yr hiatus but I'm scared if I'll be arrested in case it happens to be fake(I learnt fake drivers licences were being issued in FRSC offices too).
I want to knw if old licences issued in 2010 are being verified for authenticity too before they are renewed these days.
Secondly,I want to know if I'll be arrested if it happens to be fake.
I need these info cos I don't know the name of the man who did it for me and l can't recognise him even if l see him.
Thanks in advance

Go to this site https://www.nigeriadriverslicence.org/dlApplication/renew

On the top left of your license is L/NO enter it along with your date of birth used on your license, if it is correct, your reg details will be shown then you can continue (update your info) pay to a bank (I used fcmb) 6350 take a generated slip to roadsaftey they will conduct a small test on road signs and eye test, take your picture and biometrics and generate a temp drivers license. 3months later go back and pic your original.
Re: Frsc Officials Assistance Needed by dickt(m): 4:43am On May 23, 2015
GAZZUZZ:

On the top left of your license is L/NO enter it along with your date of birth used on your license, if it is correct, your reg details will be shown then you can continue (update your info) pay to a bank (I used fcmb) 6350 take a generated slip to roadsaftey they will conduct a small test on road signs and eye test, take your picture and biometrics and generate a temp drivers license. 3months later go back and pic your original.
Thanx a lot.I'll try that option.
Re: Frsc Officials Assistance Needed by yimikaa: 7:27am On May 23, 2015
GAZZUZZ:

Thanks gazzuzz.My license expired 2013 and it was issued to me in osun state. Can I renew in lagos where am based?

Also, I followed the procedure you explained,it went through, but my details didn't show on the page,what could be the matter.
Re: Frsc Officials Assistance Needed by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:15pm On May 23, 2015
yimikaa:

Thanks gazzuzz.My license expired 2013 and it was issued to me in osun state. Can I renew in lagos where am based?

Also, I followed the procedure you explained,it went through, but my details didn't show on the page,what could be the matter.

No details at all? Even ur name? If none then ur license is fake.

(1) (Reply)

Made In Mbaise...:-) / Help With A Dashboard Displayed Message / Toyota Camry 2001 Or Nissan Xterra 2001...which One Is Cool For A Lady To Drive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.