Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,378 members, 7,808,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

Ateke Tom To Buhari: Treat Anyone Who Goes Back To The Creeks As A Common Crimin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ateke Tom To Buhari: Treat Anyone Who Goes Back To The Creeks As A Common Crimin (791 Views)

Ateke Tom's Daughter Weds In Okirika, Rivers State..photos / Why Does President Buhari Treat Shiites And Fulani Herdsmen Differently? premium / Ateke Tom To Buhari: Treat Anyone Who Returns To The Creeks As A Common Criminal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ateke Tom To Buhari: Treat Anyone Who Goes Back To The Creeks As A Common Crimin by Super1Star: 8:11pm On May 22, 2015
Ateke Tom was a general in the defunct Movement for the Emancipation of Niger Delta, MEND. In this interview, the soft spoken ex militant General bares his mind on his expectations from the incoming All Progressive congress, APC led government at the centre. He dismisses fears that hostilities may resume in the region when President Goodluck Jonathan finally bows out of office  on May 29. He fielded questions on why he rears lions in his Okrika residence.

What are your expectations from the President Elect, General Muhamadu Buhari
I expect him to lead the country on the right path, provide  quality leadership. And I am sure the President Elect will make positive impact.

I am sure he knows what to do, he knows what the country expect from him. He should give all Nigerians opportunity to contribute meaningfully to his government.

Let me just add that the Niger Delta still needs serious attention. He should develop the region. Later, we will tell him some of the things we expect him to give special attention to.

There are fears that some boys in the Niger Delta may resume hostilities, militancy at the end of President Goodluck Jonathan’s tenure
No! No! I don’t see militancy coming back again in the region. Niger Delta will be very peaceful than what it was under President Jonathan.

Well I want to say that nobody will go back to the creeks. Anybody who does that has no reason for that and should be treated as a common criminal. We don’t have any reason to resume militancy in the region. So there will be peace.

Speculations are high that the President -elect will cancel the pipeline surveillance contracts awarded to individuals and groups recently. You have something to say on this ?
We got the pipeline security job for our area. And we are doing the job very well.
Re: Ateke Tom To Buhari: Treat Anyone Who Goes Back To The Creeks As A Common Crimin by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 22, 2015
g
Re: Ateke Tom To Buhari: Treat Anyone Who Goes Back To The Creeks As A Common Crimin by Super1Star: 8:14pm On May 22, 2015
This is a sane voice , rather than an empty threat of one pregnant pig.
Re: Ateke Tom To Buhari: Treat Anyone Who Goes Back To The Creeks As A Common Crimin by tobtap: 8:19pm On May 22, 2015
gbam....asari is an empty chest beater grin grin grin tongue
Re: Ateke Tom To Buhari: Treat Anyone Who Goes Back To The Creeks As A Common Crimin by ZeezaRapture(m): 8:20pm On May 22, 2015
Super1Star:
This is a sane voice , rather than an empty threat of one pregnant pig.

Source or i dont believe it undecided
Re: Ateke Tom To Buhari: Treat Anyone Who Goes Back To The Creeks As A Common Crimin by kodded(m): 8:26pm On May 22, 2015
by the time the millitants start blowing up the pipe line na which government go suffer am

..............mumu undecided
Re: Ateke Tom To Buhari: Treat Anyone Who Goes Back To The Creeks As A Common Crimin by Super1Star: 8:29pm On May 22, 2015
ZeezaRapture:

Source or i dont believe it undecided

VANGUARD
Re: Ateke Tom To Buhari: Treat Anyone Who Goes Back To The Creeks As A Common Crimin by ishiamu(m): 8:41pm On May 22, 2015
Taylor86:
g

G for Gej
Re: Ateke Tom To Buhari: Treat Anyone Who Goes Back To The Creeks As A Common Crimin by ZeezaRapture(m): 9:07pm On May 22, 2015
Super1Star:

VANGUARD

put it after d news na. So it can make front page

(1) (Reply)

No School Bigger Than The Presidecy – Jonathan / So Ameachi Really Missed Wike's Inauguration? / President Buhari To Attend G7 Summit In Berlin, Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.