Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

Sad Accident Photos: Human Being Walking With Iron Constructed Legs - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sad Accident Photos: Human Being Walking With Iron Constructed Legs (3333 Views)

Ayo Olaiya In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) / Ashley Yusuf Involved In Motor Accident (Photos) / Nollywood Actor Ceejay Perez Dies In Fatal Motor Accident(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sad Accident Photos: Human Being Walking With Iron Constructed Legs by Chidinma4God: 8:37pm On May 22, 2015
If you are alive and happy after viewing these photos attached below with link i want you to comment and thank God.

This man has an accident that landed him to this condition and you that is alive today you have your legs complete, Why are worrying yourself?

Don't comment yet until you view this man's accidental photos on the link below:

#peter??>ass<cuteddoc>

HIS WORD OF ENCOURAGEMENT HERE

1 Share

Re: Sad Accident Photos: Human Being Walking With Iron Constructed Legs by Cutehector(m): 8:39pm On May 22, 2015
Shit and piss nko? God is wonderful
Re: Sad Accident Photos: Human Being Walking With Iron Constructed Legs by ginawest(f): 8:44pm On May 22, 2015
God,tenk yhu for making me d way I am...tho I myt not b perfect, m not d worst..glory be to ur name embarassed

1 Like

Re: Sad Accident Photos: Human Being Walking With Iron Constructed Legs by jamex93(m): 8:48pm On May 22, 2015
na wa oooo

bros no go shit ni

God is great o
Re: Sad Accident Photos: Human Being Walking With Iron Constructed Legs by sleeknick: 8:50pm On May 22, 2015
Kpom
Re: Sad Accident Photos: Human Being Walking With Iron Constructed Legs by realtestament(m): 8:53pm On May 22, 2015
*looks at myself again, and i go and on my knees and start thanking God*

#Papa God jux 2 much
Re: Sad Accident Photos: Human Being Walking With Iron Constructed Legs by youngberry001(m): 8:55pm On May 22, 2015
Cutehector:
Shit and piss nko? God is wonderful
piss nd shit all will be in mouth like bats

1 Like

Re: Sad Accident Photos: Human Being Walking With Iron Constructed Legs by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 22, 2015
This look pitiable.
Re: Sad Accident Photos: Human Being Walking With Iron Constructed Legs by VickyRotex(f): 9:02pm On May 22, 2015
Awwww. I love his smiles...

Genuine from the heart... I'm glad he's got the strength to handle this smiley

2 Likes

Re: Sad Accident Photos: Human Being Walking With Iron Constructed Legs by corisande: 9:49pm On May 22, 2015
And people with factory fitted everything will complain of one thing or the other seeking"perfection"

I wish my nyash was bigger
I wish I was taller
I wish my legs were straight
I wish I was more beautiful

Learn to love yourself the way you are!

6 Likes

Re: Sad Accident Photos: Human Being Walking With Iron Constructed Legs by shipe123: 12:45am On May 23, 2015
Tank God
Re: Sad Accident Photos: Human Being Walking With Iron Constructed Legs by 3ace(m): 4:26am On May 23, 2015
Still wondering how he survived this. If na naija dis guy dey, he would have been history.
Re: Sad Accident Photos: Human Being Walking With Iron Constructed Legs by Pstunna234: 7:18am On May 23, 2015
thank God
Re: Sad Accident Photos: Human Being Walking With Iron Constructed Legs by Temihatz(m): 9:16am On May 23, 2015
Alhamdulillah
Re: Sad Accident Photos: Human Being Walking With Iron Constructed Legs by CrazyScientist: 1:28pm On May 23, 2015
Thank God for God oo cry
Re: Sad Accident Photos: Human Being Walking With Iron Constructed Legs by FireVexen(m): 4:54pm On May 23, 2015
thank you God

(1) (Reply)

The Most Hottest Photo Of Afro Candy Shares S*xy 4th Of July Photos / Will Smith, Kanye West And Drake Laughs Over Meek Mill Meme / #nobraday Braless Photos Of Female Nigerian Celebrities To Mark The No Bra Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.