Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,850 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

What Sets The Likes Of Hermes And Apple Inc Apart In The Various Industries? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Sets The Likes Of Hermes And Apple Inc Apart In The Various Industries? (402 Views)

9 Annoying Sets Of Nigerians You'd Meet At An ATM Queue / Apple Inc. Buys Nigerian Born Chinedu Echeruo’s Hopstop.com For $1 Billion / Apple Inc. Buys Chinedu Echeruo’s Hopstop.com For $1 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Sets The Likes Of Hermes And Apple Inc Apart In The Various Industries? by bubenwsou: 8:56pm On May 22, 2015

Having personal core values help define what you stand for, and is one of the most effective ways to develop great focus. It’s the same in business, core values distinguishes the Apple company in the Tech industry, the Rolls Royce company in the Automobile industry, the Hermes brand in the Style and Fashion industry? The list goes on. THE IDEALS SERIES on my blog www.bubenwosu.com is basically focused on self definition and stressing the need to adopt values that improve the quality of your lifestyle. Let’s do this:

WHAT ARE CORE VALUES?

Core values are your basic beliefs as a person or organization. They are the guiding principles that dictate your conduct and actions.

THE NEED TO DEFINE YOUR CORE VALUES:

We all can think up a few brands that we personally know for their kind of service or product standards. If you are ever going to become anything great, be happy and have an exceptional presence while at it, you’d have to start thinking of yourself as a brand; and all cool brands have core values.

Defining your values gives you confidence.
Defining your values helps you make right decisions.
Defining your values gives your life purpose and direction.
Defining your values makes everyday life much simpler.

Over the past few weeks, I’ve been up to research on what makes exceptional guys thick. So I thought it cool to bring you on board and do this collectively. I’ve opened up the comment box to get your insights and thoughts as we progress.
It’s one thing to have an idea of your values, its another to actually believe in them and have them engraved in your core. Self definition requires focused time and thought; This may require several discussions and motivation overtime. I strongly recommend you visit my blog at www.bubenwosu.com and subscribe to my monthly newsletter. No spam ヅ

Remember, your values may evolve and develop over time just as you do, so be flexible to change. We’d be discussing some masters of their Art on my blog at www.bubenwosu.com/blog, each of them in relation to their personal core values and their effects. Visit this link to view the full list of people to be reviewed http://www.bubenwosu.com/blog/the-ideals-series-your-values-make-you-thick. Please drop your thoughts in the comment box below, and if there’s anyone you’d want us to discuss in this series for their core values, just drop their name and and your thoughts about them.

Read more at http://www.bubenwosu.com/blog/the-ideals-series-your-values-make-you-thick
Re: What Sets The Likes Of Hermes And Apple Inc Apart In The Various Industries? by frankman365(m): 9:02pm On May 22, 2015
The dif is vision and planning

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money With Extremegold / Earn That Extra Income / Lagos Gov Alerts Residents Of Imminent Flooding, See Flood-prone Areas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.