Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

I Will Never Worship Jesus Christ - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Will Never Worship Jesus Christ (2800 Views)

Do Christians Worship Jesus Or God? / Bel Akinyi's Post On Jesus Christ Trending On Twitter / Do Jehovah’s Witnesses Worship Jesus Christ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Never Worship Jesus Christ by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:40pm On May 23, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Good thing "You only thought" you were never Sure he was man.Now I am not thinking I am Sure He is GOD.

That's why he felt no pain when the nails were entering his wrists
I wonder why he cried
Re: I Will Never Worship Jesus Christ by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 23, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:

That's why he felt no pain when the nails were entering his wrists
I wonder why he cried
"And God was sorrowful he has made man"Gen 6:6 Taking the course of your Ignorance you might as well asked why God was sorrowful.
Re: I Will Never Worship Jesus Christ by mustymatic(m): 10:46pm On May 23, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Good thing "You only thought" you were never Sure he was man.Now I am not thinking I am Sure He is GOD.
Did he say he is god or wat?
he is a man as the Bible says, but am not sure of d Bible
Re: I Will Never Worship Jesus Christ by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:48pm On May 23, 2015
starlingslimnet:
"And God was sorrowful he has made man"Gen 6:6 Taking the course of your Ignorance you might as well asked why God was sorrowful.

No I don't, because I know he is a depressive suicidal maniac with no biological function
Re: I Will Never Worship Jesus Christ by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 23, 2015
mustymatic:

Good you are not even Sure and how can you understand what you are not Sure of?But as for your question here lies the answer "The Jews then said to him, "it is not for the Good work that we stone you but for blasphemy; because you being a man make yourself GOD" You see people claim Jesus is man but Jesus Claim He Is GOD.
Re: I Will Never Worship Jesus Christ by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 23, 2015
mustymatic:

Good you are not even Sure and how can you understand what you are not Sure of?But as for your question here lies the answer in John 10:33"The Jews then said to him, "it is not for the Good work that we stone you but for blasphemy; because you being a man make yourself GOD" You see people claim Jesus is man but Jesus Claim He Is GOD.
Re: I Will Never Worship Jesus Christ by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 23, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:

No I don't, because I know he is a depressive suicidal maniac with no biological function
Even so then He still Loves you.
Re: I Will Never Worship Jesus Christ by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:10pm On May 23, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Even so then He still Loves you.

So does my gay neighbour
Re: I Will Never Worship Jesus Christ by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:12pm On May 23, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Good you are not even Sure and how can you understand what you are not Sure of?But as for your question here lies the answer "The Jews then said to him, "it is not for the Good work that we stone you but for blasphemy; because you being a man make yourself GOD" You see people claim Jesus is man but Jesus Claim He Is GOD.

Claim!

And I claim I am the Governor-General of Africa
Re: I Will Never Worship Jesus Christ by ojimbo(m): 11:56pm On May 23, 2015
just passing by. i will be back when Nigerians recover from their senses and free themselves from religious bigotries

(1) (2) (Reply)

Agnostic Taylor Benge Who Survived Las Vegas Shooting Gives His Life To Christ / Check Out Pastor Ibiyeomie's Birthday Cake... So Yummy I Like / HELP, I Am Stuck In Life And I Think It Is Spiritual(cobweb)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.