Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,870 members, 7,802,801 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

I Just Dreamt About It And I Am Still In Fear - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Just Dreamt About It And I Am Still In Fear (1290 Views)

Queen Esther, An Usher: "Apostle Suleman And I Were In Sexual Relationship" / Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo / Sermon That Touches The Heart: The Day My Boyfriend And I Went To Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Dreamt About It And I Am Still In Fear by Nobody: 5:13am On May 23, 2015
Dear Brethren,

I am still in fear and cant realy believe what i dreamt of. I use to hear people talking of the rapture but little did i know its real. I have read soo many things on it but always considered them fake testimonies but this night, i dreamt of it.

In my dream, i went by the road side to buy something and of a sudden, the clouds started becoming dark as if were about to rain. Of a sudden, a "mighty" thunder came from above and hit the earth and one could tell something is about to happen. The sound was so violent that it could raise even the death from sleep....i cant realy tell if they were part of thoes who ascended.

It hit the earth 3 times and the third time, i found myself and others being raptured as we were all ascending the sky and going to different directions.

Upon arrival, it seems we were all seperated into different appartments depending on the gravity of our sins on earth and it realy varied.

After battling with this dream, i just got up in fear and decided to share this with you all since it will be bad keeping such a testimony.

I realy dont know if the rapture is at hand and i pray God forgives me for my sins and not believing others testimonies on this same issue. Let us be prayerful for the rapture is at hand.

I write from Buea, Cameroon.
Re: I Just Dreamt About It And I Am Still In Fear by kilokeys(m): 5:19am On May 23, 2015
its better to have one-room in heaven than
a twin duplex in Hell.. grin

God.. i no want roommate sha.. so ill try to earn that room for me only.. by ur Grace

1 Like

Re: I Just Dreamt About It And I Am Still In Fear by illmatic101(m): 5:47am On May 23, 2015
Baba God, I no wan follow dem dey roast plantain for hell ooh!!
Abeg remember your pikin when the time comes, I fit manage 7 bedroom flat for heaven.
Re: I Just Dreamt About It And I Am Still In Fear by enilove(m): 5:50am On May 23, 2015
God bless you for sharing the dream.

If I may ask ,which church do you attend?
How is your Christian life / Are you truly born again ?
How often do you evangelise?
Do you read your Bible daily?
What is your prayer life like.

The reason for these questions is to guide and prepare myself for the rapture .. I shall be expecting your reply.

Thanks once more . God bless you.
Re: I Just Dreamt About It And I Am Still In Fear by VickJames(m): 6:19am On May 23, 2015
I have been having this rapture for some time now. In the last one month, I've had it like four times.

The funniest part is that, I dreamt of it today again. Its really making my sleep bad.

PS: I don't drink and I'm not a very religious person but these dreams keep coming.
Re: I Just Dreamt About It And I Am Still In Fear by slap1(m): 6:48am On May 23, 2015
May God give me the grace to live very carefully. Amen!
Re: I Just Dreamt About It And I Am Still In Fear by Nobody: 6:58am On May 23, 2015
I use to attend the presbytarian church. But i later became a born again as i jioned The Lords Chosen Church.

To be honest i later backslided some months after and i now live an earthly life. Its been long i even opened my bible nor went to church.

I cant even remember the last time i made a simple prayer. God pls forgive me.

Its my first time having such a dream.
Re: I Just Dreamt About It And I Am Still In Fear by Tallesty1(m): 7:04am On May 23, 2015
First thing first......

Which department did you find yourself in?
Re: I Just Dreamt About It And I Am Still In Fear by eyeview: 7:06am On May 23, 2015
He who has ears,let him hear what the spirit is saying.
Re: I Just Dreamt About It And I Am Still In Fear by Nobody: 7:12am On May 23, 2015
I was in no department....i attended the church as a normal christian and did not want to be part of activities.

My brothers were in the choir....but i use to attend the church regularly and i became so close to God before i backslided.

I know what it means to be in christ and i sincerly miss thoes days. In his presence there is realy peace of mind.
Re: I Just Dreamt About It And I Am Still In Fear by winnieG1(m): 7:21am On May 23, 2015
OP, this is warning for you to amend your ways. lately, you may have gone or about to go deeper into a wayward life, there is danger ahead if do not stop now. God loves you

1 Like

Re: I Just Dreamt About It And I Am Still In Fear by elantraceey(f): 8:14am On May 23, 2015
kilokeys:
its better to have one-room in heaven than
a twin duplex in Hell.. grin

God.. i no want roommate sha.. so ill try to earn that room for me only.. by ur Grace

Uncompleted building waiting for you tongue
Re: I Just Dreamt About It And I Am Still In Fear by elantraceey(f): 8:15am On May 23, 2015
Donbryan:
I was in no department....i attended the church as a normal christian and did not want to be part of activities.

My brothers were in the choir....but i use to attend the church regularly and i became so close to God before i backslided.

I know what it means to be in christ and i sincerly miss thoes days. In his presence there is realy peace of mind.

It's high time you stop being just a normal christian and really get to know God .
Re: I Just Dreamt About It And I Am Still In Fear by kilokeys(m): 8:21am On May 23, 2015
elantraceey:

Uncompleted building waiting for you tongue

forGobid... haba.. i dey try small small..

wetin fela go come get?
Re: I Just Dreamt About It And I Am Still In Fear by Nobody: 8:21am On May 23, 2015
Donbryan:
Dear Brethren,

I am still in fear and cant realy believe what i dreamt of. I use to hear people talking of the rapture but little did i know its real. I have read soo many things on it but always considered them fake testimonies but this night, i dreamt of it.

In my dream, i went by the road side to buy something and of a sudden, the clouds started becoming dark as if were about to rain. Of a sudden, a "mighty" thunder came from above and hit the earth and one could tell something is about to happen. The sound was so violent that it could raise even the death from sleep....i cant realy tell if they were part of thoes who ascended.

It hit the earth 3 times and the third time, i found myself and others being raptured as we were all ascending the sky and going to different directions.

Upon arrival, it seems we were all seperated into different appartments depending on the gravity of our sins on earth and it realy varied.

After battling with this dream, i just got up in fear and decided to share this with you all since it will be bad keeping such a testimony.

I realy dont know if the rapture is at hand and i pray God forgives me for my sins and not believing others testimonies on this same issue. Let us be prayerful for the rapture is at hand.

ok, lemme explain what I understood from this post;

after the third strike of loud thunder, everybody was raptured and separated depending on the gravity of their sins. and the earth became probably empty.

I'm my own understanding of the bible, I thought after the quiet rapture, the sinners and atheists will be left on earth to purchase heaven with their own blood?

who else have read this in the bible?
Re: I Just Dreamt About It And I Am Still In Fear by adexsimply(m): 8:31am On May 23, 2015
SMH. I don't even know what to say sad
Re: I Just Dreamt About It And I Am Still In Fear by elantraceey(f): 8:31am On May 23, 2015
kilokeys:

forGobid... haba.. i dey try small small..
wetin fela go come get?
#Not judging o.
He nor go even pass the gate.

1 Like

Re: I Just Dreamt About It And I Am Still In Fear by johnw74: 1:56am On May 24, 2015
enilove:
God bless you for sharing the dream.

If I may ask ,which church do you attend?
How is your Christian life / Are you truly born again ?
How often do you evangelise?
Do you read your Bible daily?
What is your prayer life like.

The reason for these questions is to guide and prepare myself for the rapture .. I shall be expecting your reply.

Thanks once more . God bless you.

If you want to prepare yourself for the catching up to the lord
you don't need to ask someone else if they are truly born again
you need to ask yourself~~~ "are you truly born again"

If you accuse someone without knowing what you are talking about,
and then run,
then you are not truly saved, and you are not ready for the rapture.
Re: I Just Dreamt About It And I Am Still In Fear by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 27, 2015
Donbryan:
Dear Brethren,

u need to visit the site below and post your dream there
www.dreamtorchlight.com/
do remember to share with us whatever is needed.
Re: I Just Dreamt About It And I Am Still In Fear by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 27, 2015
VickJames:
I have been having this rapture for some time now. In the last one month, I've had it like four times.

The funniest part is that, I dreamt of it today again. Its really making my sleep bad.

PS: I don't drink and I'm not a very religious person but these dreams keep coming.
u need to visit the site below and post your dream there
www.dreamtorchlight.com/
do remember to share with us whatever is needed.
Re: I Just Dreamt About It And I Am Still In Fear by tartar9(m): 1:33pm On May 27, 2015
long story when will you start selling the CD.

(1) (Reply)

Playlist: Churches Converted To Mosques In The UK / Who Is "Nobody" On Nairaland? / August 2016 Communion Service With Pastor Chris...!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.