Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,819 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Heavy Army Security Waiting To Arrest The Purpose Drug Baron Kashimao - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heavy Army Security Waiting To Arrest The Purpose Drug Baron Kashimao (1538 Views)

London Police Called To Arrest The Guardian’s Reporter Over Buhari / Biafra Protest In Igweocha Holds Sway Amidst Heavy Army Blockade. / Nigerian Troops Arrest The Mastermind Of The Jos And Zaria Bombing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heavy Army Security Waiting To Arrest The Purpose Drug Baron Kashimao by sheunflexy(m): 9:24am On May 23, 2015
Right now thiers a heavy army security at lekki, beside Amazon Energy,one side of the road totally blocked,I heard the security men stayed over night just to arrest Kashimao,drenched in the rain,channels station came along but was driving away,the way things are now it will take an extra might to stop the security men from arresting the man,can't snap pls,I no ready to die.
Re: Heavy Army Security Waiting To Arrest The Purpose Drug Baron Kashimao by Nobody: 9:28am On May 23, 2015
Oya snap, u no fit die even if dem shoot . grin

1 Like

Re: Heavy Army Security Waiting To Arrest The Purpose Drug Baron Kashimao by GogetterMD(m): 9:35am On May 23, 2015
Checkmate! Obasanjo wins eventually

1 Like

Re: Heavy Army Security Waiting To Arrest The Purpose Drug Baron Kashimao by sheunflexy(m): 9:37am On May 23, 2015
adeekiti:
Oya snap, u no fit die even if dem shoot . grin
snap gini?those army are not smiling at all oo.
Re: Heavy Army Security Waiting To Arrest The Purpose Drug Baron Kashimao by Nobody: 9:39am On May 23, 2015
sheunflexy:
snap gini?those army are not smiling at all oo.
grin all the seun wey I know get liver why ur own dey fail u na grin seun seun Oya ho snap na
Re: Heavy Army Security Waiting To Arrest The Purpose Drug Baron Kashimao by ojun50(m): 9:44am On May 23, 2015
Dis one no go reduce fuel price instead they should all go to the marketers house plus Gej house self nd arrest all of them. Right now paying *2 for transportation
Re: Heavy Army Security Waiting To Arrest The Purpose Drug Baron Kashimao by sheunflexy(m): 9:45am On May 23, 2015
adeekiti:
grin all the seun wey I know get liver why ur own dey fail u na grin seun seun Oya ho snap na
bro this kind eyes wey I dey see my liver fail me,I have a site job about 70metre away from the place,to go buy recharge card self dey fear me

1 Like

Re: Heavy Army Security Waiting To Arrest The Purpose Drug Baron Kashimao by Nobody: 9:46am On May 23, 2015
sheunflexy:
bro this kind eyes wey I dey see my liver fail me,I have a site job about 70metre away from the place,to go buy recharge card self dey fear me
grin what kind of work u do at site?
Re: Heavy Army Security Waiting To Arrest The Purpose Drug Baron Kashimao by kelechi50: 9:48am On May 23, 2015
The evil that men do lives with them
Re: Heavy Army Security Waiting To Arrest The Purpose Drug Baron Kashimao by SweetyZinta(f): 10:00am On May 23, 2015
grin grin grin

how lomg will dis drama keep playing? I no even know d part wey we dey now. Shey na part 4 or 5?
Re: Heavy Army Security Waiting To Arrest The Purpose Drug Baron Kashimao by sheunflexy(m): 10:10am On May 23, 2015
adeekiti:
grin what kind of work u do at site?
am an Engineer,site engineer to be precise.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Army Security Waiting To Arrest The Purpose Drug Baron Kashimao by sheunflexy(m): 10:13am On May 23, 2015
SweetyZinta:
grin grin grin

how lomg will dis drama keep playing? I no even know d part wey we dey now. Shey na part 4 or 5?
was even trying to take a shot,but I dey fear for my life,imagine some one just came about 2minute ago that GE would give anybody that can snap those security 2k,come see as ppl wan slap the man.
Re: Heavy Army Security Waiting To Arrest The Purpose Drug Baron Kashimao by zenith4biz(m): 10:14am On May 23, 2015
sheunflexy:

Engineer I love your grammar
Re: Heavy Army Security Waiting To Arrest The Purpose Drug Baron Kashimao by Nobody: 10:36am On May 23, 2015
sheunflexy:
ok bros, abeg if need an aluminum fabricator, including roofing pls holla. Thanks
Re: Heavy Army Security Waiting To Arrest The Purpose Drug Baron Kashimao by SweetyZinta(f): 10:38am On May 23, 2015
sheunflexy:
was even trying to take a shot,but I dey fear for my life,imagine some one just came about 2minute ago that GE would give anybody that can snap those security 2k,come see as ppl wan slap the man.
grin

(1) (Reply)

The Marginalized South- Southern NIGER- DELTA / See Sen. Dino Melaye Alleged Multi-million Abuja Mansion Under Renovation(Pics / Police summon Wasiu Ayinde over shooting of varsity student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.