Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

Nigerian Military Hierarchy - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigerian Military Hierarchy (65498 Views)

The Ranks In The Nigerian Military: Army, Navy And Airforce. / Employee Hierarchy In Nigeria / Career Hierarchy In Nigerian Military (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Military Hierarchy by pomide(m): 5:15pm On May 31, 2015
OrangeDream:
So, dis my useless frend na common Corporal.. And d guy dey open chest/muscles dey form for me.. Nawa o
Walahi, i no go greet dis man again!!

cheesy

military man na still military man o

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Hierarchy by pomide(m): 5:17pm On May 31, 2015
haibe:
Where is Colonel @Op
Colonel dey dere

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Hierarchy by pomide(m): 5:18pm On May 31, 2015
Xtracoool:
Op you missed Army Warrant Officer which is the rank after Master Warrant Officer

Private is also the rank before Lance Corporal

What is your source because this post is slightly inaccurate.

source dey dere, buh na u just no wan see am. wink
Re: Nigerian Military Hierarchy by pomide(m): 5:20pm On May 31, 2015
coldHeat:
very informative writeup!

Now these are the kind of threads that should be teleported to the front page for sound education and mental excitation.

not all those "see what davido wore to xxyyzz", how does that make someone smarter?

OP thanks once again.

I hurl salute!

You Legit! wink
Re: Nigerian Military Hierarchy by pomide(m): 5:23pm On May 31, 2015
kuuljay:
na lie! remove that army warrant officer there is nothing like that

je ko mo! cheesy
Re: Nigerian Military Hierarchy by Emma60Ayoola(m): 2:48pm On Jun 03, 2015
phransix147:

Taaah! Anything from inspector down dey chop slap for my hand... U know who I be
undecided
phransix147:

Taaah! Anything from inspector down dey chop slap for my hand... U know who I be
Re: Nigerian Military Hierarchy by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 04, 2015
adexmuhyi:
get it cleared well bro, the rank of a feild marshall is absolutly higher than that of a president and that is the main reason why democratic president are honoured with it though they are civilian coz it'll surelly be goin agaisnt the rule of a democratic government if there is another person in the country higher than the president

just seeing this and debating whether to respond since its so late but for the sake of others who may stumble across this in the future, Mr man stop saying what you do not know. at least be decent enough to browse the internet and see...the title of Field Marshall is largely symbolic and has nothing to do with power structures. nowhere in the world is the field marshall ever superior to the head of government or even equivalent to him/her except in cases where the HOG himself is the field marshall. this is how some Nigerian schoolmates of mine argued bitterly that the W in George W. Bush stands for William- because Nigerians like to authoritatively speak about things they have no knowledge on.
Re: Nigerian Military Hierarchy by IshaqAyinde(m): 7:39am On Jun 05, 2015
i am just being educated now
Re: Nigerian Military Hierarchy by solaalade1(m): 12:08am On Nov 19, 2015
If you are thinking of dssc please av a rethink, now dssc are made to convert to DRC, and the new laws states that only 20% of a course can be converted, so if course 22 in the army are 200 in number, only 40 will be allowed to server more dan 15yrs. And if you are not converted after 15yrs you go home. Even if you are converted, you can't go beyond major/squadron leader/lieutenant commander in the Army, Airforce & Navy respectively. So if you join para-military self e beta, becoz if no offence, your 35yrs if age on ur side is sure. I don tire for naija, say i no go NDA and want to serve, i can't do dat again.
Re: Nigerian Military Hierarchy by Khameal007(m): 9:58am On Sep 14, 2016
pomide:

LANCE CORPORAL – Lance Corporal means
officer of lowest rank.

RECRUIT / TRAINEE – The cadets who have just
joined Nigerian military are at the lowest level of
the Nigerian military hierarchy.

NDA SS graduates comes out with First or Second Lieutenant depending on your grade.

Excuse sir, I don't mean to rain on your parade but
A private is actually the lowest rank in the army.. an NDA graduate comes out with one star.
A short service graduate comes out with one star.
A Direct short service graduate comes out with two stars.
...thank you and do have yourself a nice day.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Hierarchy by Emma60Ayoola(m): 10:45pm On Sep 14, 2016
Army Warrant Officer or Warrant Officer 3 is missing...........and who says there is nothing like Army Warrant Officer?.............equivalent to Navy Warrant Officer and Air Warrant Officer.........for Navy and Airforce respectively.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Who Works In A Palm Oil Mill In Akwa Ibom Flaunts It Online (Photos) / Nigeria Police Force Salary Structure (screenshots) / What FCMB Contract Staff Said On Reading UBA Contract Staff Complaints

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.