Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,178 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

May The Gods Protect Our President Elect Who Is In UK (enemy Territory) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / May The Gods Protect Our President Elect Who Is In UK (enemy Territory) (5575 Views)

Why We Postponed Declaration Of Niger Delta As A Territory – Niger Delta Militan / Who Wants Our President Dead? / Governors-Elect Who Are Likely To Lose At The Tribunals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

May The Gods Protect Our President Elect Who Is In UK (enemy Territory) by Nobody: 11:45am On May 23, 2015
America and her European allies may plan his assassination.
Maybe he may be poisoned in London with slow poison that would take effect after he returns to Nigeria just before May 29th Handover.
Maybe his flight would be made to crash.

Let us ask the gods to defeat all evil plans against him and to punish our those plotting and their supporters.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: May The Gods Protect Our President Elect Who Is In UK (enemy Territory) by Nobody: 11:56am On May 23, 2015
Your mind is built on evil. You deserve a PhD in Evil. Think good.

4 Likes

Re: May The Gods Protect Our President Elect Who Is In UK (enemy Territory) by Orunto: 12:09pm On May 23, 2015
UK is not an enemy Territory. If MUB thinks so, why should he travel there in the first instance?
Re: May The Gods Protect Our President Elect Who Is In UK (enemy Territory) by BrokenTV: 12:14pm On May 23, 2015
GenBuhari:
Maybe he may be poisoned in London with so poison that would take effect after he returns to Nigeria just before May 29th Handover.

Let us ask the gods to defeat all evil plans against him and to punish our those plotting and their supporters.
Boy grow up.

1 Like

Re: May The Gods Protect Our President Elect Who Is In UK (enemy Territory) by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 23, 2015
I know that many agent of America and neocolonialists are on here.
You are probably one of them.
BrokenTV:

Boy grow up.

2 Likes

Re: May The Gods Protect Our President Elect Who Is In UK (enemy Territory) by BrokenTV: 12:38pm On May 23, 2015
GenBuhari:
I am probably one of them.
Thats good.
Re: May The Gods Protect Our President Elect Who Is In UK (enemy Territory) by Beremx(f): 12:41pm On May 23, 2015
GenBuhari:
You are probably one of them.
you have started again bah? When last did you take your drugs?

It is you and your entire family that will be poisoned

1 Like

Re: May The Gods Protect Our President Elect Who Is In UK (enemy Territory) by arewafederation: 12:46pm On May 23, 2015
GenBuhari:
Maybe he may be poisoned in London with so poison that would take effect after he returns to Nigeria just before May 29th Handover.

Your case is becoming serious oooo, no offence!
Re: May The Gods Protect Our President Elect Who Is In UK (enemy Territory) by arewafederation: 12:48pm On May 23, 2015
Beremx:
you have started again bah? When last did you take your drugs?

It is you and your entire family that will be poisoned

This is uncalled for. angry

2 Likes

Re: May The Gods Protect Our President Elect Who Is In UK (enemy Territory) by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 23, 2015
You are are probably an enemy of Nigeria , I no you people are on the forum.
Omotolu:
Your mind is built on evil. You deserve a PhD in Evil. Think good.

He either has too much belief in humanity or he simply does not believe he has to avoid his enemies, I think he is making a huge mistake going to the UK.
Orunto:
UK is not an enemy Territory. If MUB thinks so, why should he travel there in the first instance?

These devils are conducting a mostly stealth war against us.

The reason Mugabe has survived is because, he treats them like the enemy they are and keeps them out of his country.

Remember how for decades Ghadaffi survived by keeping these devils out, the minute re-estalished diplomatic ties and invited them back into Libya, the found a way to destablise Libya and ultimately assassinate Ghadaffi.

2 Likes

Re: May The Gods Protect Our President Elect Who Is In UK (enemy Territory) by Gbawe: 12:50pm On May 23, 2015
@OP.

Take it easy. Conspiracy theories are all good and well but they need to make sense also. I really don't see how Buhari is now at the top of the list of those to be assassinated by "America and her European allies" as you put it. Even indulging your assertion, would Buhari not have to lead and perhaps threaten/oppose their interest directly and irrevocably before it is decided he has to go? Why would they assume Buhari is automatically an enemy who must be assassinated?

1 Like

Re: May The Gods Protect Our President Elect Who Is In UK (enemy Territory) by Beremx(f): 12:51pm On May 23, 2015
arewafederation:

This is uncalled for. angry
to hell with you and whatever you think!
Anyone who wishes GMB death will die first
Re: May The Gods Protect Our President Elect Who Is In UK (enemy Territory) by abduljabbar4(m): 12:55pm On May 23, 2015
My favourite theoristgringrin
Re: May The Gods Protect Our President Elect Who Is In UK (enemy Territory) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:00pm On May 23, 2015
Beremx:

Nne, no be fight na.
@topic: The God who made Buhari not to fall to the coquettish advances of Alison-Maduekwe, will bring him safely.
Re: May The Gods Protect Our President Elect Who Is In UK (enemy Territory) by doctokwus: 1:01pm On May 23, 2015
Why won't this mentally challenged guy be kept off nland.
He has this annoying way of spoiling one's good day.
Let no one come with that crap of skipping his moronic threads because if u browse a section,u can't avoid not reading d headings of threads even if u don't read d main body of d thread itself.
This is getting out of hand and needs to b checked.
Re: May The Gods Protect Our President Elect Who Is In UK (enemy Territory) by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 23, 2015
You have to understand that neocolonialist agenda is to assassinate or topple any competent and patriotic African leader.

What happened to Abacha 1998?
What happened to Buhari in 1985?
What happened to Muritala Mohammed 1976?
What happened to Gowon 1975?
What happened to Ironsi 1966?
What happened to Balewa 1966?
What happened Idi Amin of Uganda 1979?
What happened to Sankara of Burkina Faso?
what of Lumumba of Congo?
What about Gbabo of Ivory coast?
Atta Mills?
Sata of Zambia?
Nkrumah of Ghana ?
The list is too long to reproduce here.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: May The Gods Protect Our President Elect Who Is In UK (enemy Territory) by arewafederation: 1:18pm On May 23, 2015
Beremx:

This doesn't make you different from the op.

You both need help! embarassed

1 Like

Re: May The Gods Protect Our President Elect Who Is In UK (enemy Territory) by Ritchiee: 1:21pm On May 23, 2015
GenBuhari:

Why all these evil thought...?
Re: May The Gods Protect Our President Elect Who Is In UK (enemy Territory) by Beremx(f): 1:24pm On May 23, 2015
arewafederation:

This doesn't make you different from the op.

You both need help! embarassed

I don't have your time. Lemme face the Op first then I will revisit you later.

angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: May The Gods Protect Our President Elect Who Is In UK (enemy Territory) by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 23, 2015
Nigerians have incredibly short memories.

How many months ago has it been that Buhari was able to survive an assassination attempt by suicide bombing?

If it had succeeded, Boko Haram (Who are secretly owned and controlled by America) would have been blamed. Is it not strange that nothing has been heard since about the investigation into the assassination attempt?

Yet we are reacting as if the possibility of another assassination attempt is zero.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: May The Gods Protect Our President Elect Who Is In UK (enemy Territory) by bolaino(m): 1:36pm On May 23, 2015
Beremx:

Yeah, Yeah, Look who's Talking. How much do you even know
Re: May The Gods Protect Our President Elect Who Is In UK (enemy Territory) by abduljabbar4(m): 1:37pm On May 23, 2015
Many will see this guy as a joker but he is always saying the truth.

1 Like

Re: May The Gods Protect Our President Elect Who Is In UK (enemy Territory) by arewafederation: 1:37pm On May 23, 2015
Beremx:
I don't have your time. Lemme face the Op first then I will revisit you later.

angry

Don't come to me with a bloody nose from the op! cheesy
Re: May The Gods Protect Our President Elect Who Is In UK (enemy Territory) by bolaino(m): 1:41pm On May 23, 2015
GenBuhari:
Nigerians have incredibly short memories.

How many months ago has it been that Buhari was able to survive an assassination attempt by suicide bombing?

If it had succeeded, Boko Haram (Who are secretly owned and controlled by America) would have been blamed. Is it not strange that nothing has been heard since about the investigation into the assassination attempt?

Yet we are reacting as if the possibility of another assassination attempt is zero.
To be Honest, I hope Gen Buhari is not trying to Establish more links with England And America, it would not be in our Interest, These countries are evil, with evil and corrupted Leaders, take the Uk for example, the Irish people of The UK are voting to legalize same sex marriage, I think Buhari went to London for a covert meeting with some Unknown international diplomats, whose plan is to subvert Neocolonialism, That's the only Logical explanation I can find, if not, he's making a big mistake, by visiting London too often.

1 Like

Re: May The Gods Protect Our President Elect Who Is In UK (enemy Territory) by Beremx(f): 1:41pm On May 23, 2015
bolaino:
Yeah, Yeah, Look who's Talking. How much do you even know
another conspiracy theorist on the loose. You and GenBuhari need mental evaluation.

You both are fuccking nutts!
Re: May The Gods Protect Our President Elect Who Is In UK (enemy Territory) by vayne(m): 1:44pm On May 23, 2015
O plsss shut it already....if Buhari dies now,it's old age and nothing more
Re: May The Gods Protect Our President Elect Who Is In UK (enemy Territory) by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 23, 2015
All I am saying is hope for the best (with the intervention of our gods) but prepare for the worst.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZT1zdbdFY4

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: May The Gods Protect Our President Elect Who Is In UK (enemy Territory) by cleatoris: 1:48pm On May 23, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Many will see this guy as a joker but he is always saying the truth.
I find it quite hard to disagree with him most times.

1 Like

Re: May The Gods Protect Our President Elect Who Is In UK (enemy Territory) by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 23, 2015
Re: May The Gods Protect Our President Elect Who Is In UK (enemy Territory) by idupaul: 1:54pm On May 23, 2015
But why does Buhari keep going to the UK? I notice all our President elect keep going there only to come back to destroy the country .. What if they are usually abducted and a double is sent back to destroy Nigerian economy
Re: May The Gods Protect Our President Elect Who Is In UK (enemy Territory) by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 23, 2015
Beremx:
another conspiracy theorist on the loose. You and GenBuhari need mental evaluation.

You both are fuccking nutts!
And you just have All the trust in the world for your former colonial masters. You seem to be 10 times more dumb and stupi.d than anyone else on this thread.

1 Like

Re: May The Gods Protect Our President Elect Who Is In UK (enemy Territory) by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 23, 2015
This exactly why America and her European partners may choose the slow poison option of assassination.

If the assassination is not possible then America that controls our military (why do you think we failed to fight America's Boko Haram) would likely order a coup de tat within weeks of the handover if not just before.
vayne:
O plsss shut it already....if Buhari dies now,it's old age and nothing more

(1) (2) (Reply)

Supreme Court Reaffirm Wike Mandate. / Photo: Gen. Murtala Muhammed & His Wife Ajoke With Their Two Children In 1970 / Mega-protest: Count The Ndi-igbo Out - IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.