Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,933 members, 7,806,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

Be Mindful - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Be Mindful (483 Views)

The Concept Of Mindful Eating For Weightloss / BREAST CANCER: Women Be Mindful Of Bra You Wear..(pictures) / Please, Be Mindful Of Where You Buy Your Drugs! See this pics! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be Mindful by nenehenz(f): 1:17pm On May 23, 2015
I saw something very worrisome at Upper Iweka, that I wish to share on this Platform.
I was attending a friends wedding at Ogidi in Anambra State. As I alighted frm The Bus, I happened on a Lady selling assortment of Drinks - REMY martins VSOP, Amarula, Bailey, Andre' Rose, just name it, In a Wheelbarrow Umbrella-Shade.
Out of curiosity, I asked the price of Remy Martins Louis Xiii, I was told it sells for #1500, Bailey-1000k and she bragged I can only get it that cheap at her Stand, of course I said.
She even welcomed a bargain if The prices were outrageous to me and that shocked me to the roots of my hair.
In other not to jump the gun, I asked her why they were so cheap,(just incase They are manna), she told me, they get it that cheap from their "Factory in Onitsha" Oh was my reply.
Now the message is, many of these Fakes have slipped pass the regulatory and law enforcement agents into our streets and stores and it calls eagle-eyeing anything you buy, from no matter where.
Be on the look out for anything that dose not seem right or shoddy in packaging.eg scratches on the bottles.
These poison peddlers would stop at nothing for extra bucks albeit lives are at stake. They are so good at it, One needs divine grace to spot the difference.
It reminds me of the day I was sipping away a certain malt Drink that had a Coagulated dark stuff at the bottom of it. My fault! I was sipping, I should have Used glass cup.
Am saying we can excuse limited human/production Error, but outright sales of Adulterated misbranded counterfeit in our Own very nose/eyes, should not be tolerated.

(1) (Reply)

How To Have Flawless Skin In A Week / Study Finds Blood Thinners Useful For Cancers Treatment / The Site Of The Incision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.