Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,807 members, 7,802,582 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink (56690 Views)

When You See Your Ex And She's Looking Like This (photos) / Want Her In Your Bed: Send This 20 Text Messages To Her (see Here) / Send This To Your Crush And She May Finally Say Yes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink by Bonapart(m): 8:29pm On May 23, 2015
Re: Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink by Ologunjude(m): 8:29pm On May 23, 2015
It won't work on every woman definitely. Some people na devils.
Re: Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink by Bonapart(m): 8:31pm On May 23, 2015
zenith4biz:
Go get money like Osho baba and letter would be far from you
you kill it men.... your head dey there
Re: Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink by sheunpompey: 8:32pm On May 23, 2015
U need a good job....
Re: Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink by olamikhail(m): 8:33pm On May 23, 2015
saving for a rainy day,but til thenthen i rep #teamfairytalerelationship
Re: Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink by 1stgrade: 8:38pm On May 23, 2015
Nice one from OP. But,does this actually makes sense to a typical Nigerian girl?
Re: Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink by Teagirl(f): 8:38pm On May 23, 2015
Aww soo romantic, but this won't stop me from walking away...you should be more worried about me acknowleding you as my Ex,, If we are not married our relationship was a theory,,I don't have ex
Re: Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 23, 2015
grin grin grin

The author this missive na ogbologboo lipsrsealed
Re: Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink by lifestyle1(m): 8:38pm On May 23, 2015
If you send this to your ex and she replied with...

" k"

What will you do ?

2 Likes

Re: Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink by chloe47: 8:40pm On May 23, 2015
Any how Sha na only women Wan /go fit hear this kind story, story. Shoroniyen!
Re: Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink by domopps(m): 8:40pm On May 23, 2015
Op! Don't try that with my own EX oooo because it won't work!

You can ask sinaj!

Cheeeeers
Re: Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink by pbs4real(m): 8:41pm On May 23, 2015
RomanceLander:

Oh my Gioud !! grin

U AF kil me grin grin
am finking of sending it to u. . . . . Mayb u wld hv a rethink?
Re: Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink by epelumi42(m): 8:42pm On May 23, 2015
1stgrade:
Nice one from OP. But,does this actually makes sense to a typical Nigerian girl?

Some. ..

Teagirl, That's wicked. grin

Lifestyle1, That'd be wicked too.
Re: Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 23, 2015
@ op, uproot yourself from the past and re-plant yourself in the present and ultimately the future! when an egg is broken, you either discard it or fry it to eat.....trying to put it together is folly!!!!
Re: Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink by STEVENcrack(m): 8:44pm On May 23, 2015
Story for the gods,
CHASE AFTER MONEY, AND THE LADIES WOULD YOU.
Re: Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink by Truckpusher(m): 8:45pm On May 23, 2015
chimkaire:
grin grin grin

The author this missive na ogbologboo lipsrsealed
Ever since you started following Mrcock your life haf shange.

I hope say you no go bite me if I call you MrsCock? tongue
Re: Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink by realjoker(m): 8:46pm On May 23, 2015
what is the op saying sef, and pls can some1 tell me what is love.
Re: Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink by Menace2Society(m): 8:48pm On May 23, 2015
@epelumi42 I wanted to bash u but I can see u are one jolly fellow grin But I won't send that shi.t to my ex (es) nice letter though
Re: Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink by xtervaganza(m): 8:50pm On May 23, 2015
You see, this is why ladies misbehave.

You decide to leave me? Fine you're gone forever. No time for oshi

And as for you,op

Re: Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink by Orter(m): 8:51pm On May 23, 2015
She must have being bored by the write up before getting to know what you are saying.
Except id was contemplating a return
Re: Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink by epelumi42(m): 8:52pm On May 23, 2015
Menace2Society:
@epelumi42 I wanted to bash u but I can see u are one jolly fellow grin But I won't send that shi.t to my ex (es) nice letter though

*goes to fetch cold beer* Here, drink to the ex (es). Thanks.
Re: Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink by CertifiedFreak(m): 8:52pm On May 23, 2015
She'd probably be asleep by the fourth line
Re: Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink by epelumi42(m): 8:54pm On May 23, 2015
xtervaganza:
You see, this is why ladies misbehave.

You decide to leave me? Fine you're gone forever. No time for oshi

And as for you,op

grin Lol Lol... Punchline is great ...
Re: Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink by Obascoetubi: 8:54pm On May 23, 2015
If you want to live in a luxury
life, then Dubai could be the
perfect place for you. It is the
most expensive city in the
Middle East. Back in 1992
most of the land in Dubai wa
s
mostly plain desert but now
it
changes a lot. They built
huge infrastructures that are
breathtaking.
Their culture also shows how
rich they are. Having a Fer
rari
and Lamborghini lining-up in
the streets is like a normal
day from them and even their
police force are using it. If
you don’t want to believe
then you need to see the
proofs below.
guys what do you think?
see more seven pix ====>> http://nigeriangrace..com/2015/05/photos-that-prove-dubai-is-craziest.html

Re: Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 23, 2015
epelumi42:
I wrote this to you in a mood not lively, of course when trust is betrayed the first and second, and the person you believe has your back stabs you, hurting you with events that happened in the past, and takes pleasure in acts that one is almost forced to think if the love was worth it... Its been said words hurt more than actions, I know, but there are times when infact you wish you can hate me forever, but then you remember the interesting moments we had together, you almost miss them, but the hurt remains and covers the good memories.

I do not say I deserve forgiveness, nor am I worth compassion, but its been a hard time for me trying to forget you. It just doesn't feel right being with another. Your words of comfort and encouragement keeps flashing through my mind, your smile and laugh keeps playing in my head, I can't forget that, nor can I forget your gorgeous style.

All our time together, I always told you, you are incomparable, never have I felt like this with a woman... Touching the deepest of my mind, love exploited to its fullest, could not but control me. Swallowing all pride, I come to my knees and beg you to ignite the love you once had, your love still fresh in my mind, I cannot but bear the consequence of my actions...

My queen, another opportunity is all I ask for... I have missed you!
Re: Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 23, 2015
This letter will never work for some people o. They have strong mind full of unforgivness.
Re: Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
Ever since you started following Mrcock your life haf shange.

I hope say you no go bite me if I call you MrsCock? tongue
embarassed
No oooofeinse taken lipsrsealed
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink by sinaj(f): 8:59pm On May 23, 2015
domopps:
Op! Don't try that with my own EX oooo because it won't work!

You can ask sinaj!

Cheeeeers

lol
Re: Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink by Truckpusher(m): 9:00pm On May 23, 2015
chimkaire:
embarassed
No oooofeinse taken lipsrsealed
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Lmao..... grin
Re: Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 23, 2015
Brugo:
Your ex looks desirable until you meet someone who would eclipse her in every way. Leave your ex in the past.

Dats d deal
Re: Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 23, 2015
lifestyle1:
If you send this to your ex and she replied with...

" k"

What will you do ?
Bros na true you talk oooo shocked
Make no geh try am with any of my Bros to my knowledge angry undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] / Sugar Mummies Online Direct Contact (phone Numbers) Without Agents - See Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.