Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,812 members, 7,802,615 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

The World Is Ending!! This Little Boy Born With B00bs (PHOTO) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The World Is Ending!! This Little Boy Born With B00bs (PHOTO) (6563 Views)

How Long Should You Wait After Ending A Relationship To Date Someone Else? / Reasons Why We're Obsessed With B00bs - Men And Women / The never ending crazy love triangle and How To avoid It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The World Is Ending!! This Little Boy Born With B00bs (PHOTO) by falconey(m): 1:28pm On May 23, 2015
The photo of this little boy surfaced online and social
media is saying the Boy actually had real Boobs but
we are thinking it’s a Photoshop. See the real photo in
the link below and tell us what you think.

gynaecomastia?

Miss ya lala247 ( crying )

http://9javibes.com/gist/the-world-is-ending-this-little-boy-born-with-b00bs/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

Re: The World Is Ending!! This Little Boy Born With B00bs (PHOTO) by dharay99: 1:29pm On May 23, 2015
grin
e fit no be boobs jor.
Maybe as he grows, d tin will reduce...

Buh it were to be a girl, daht one overipe mango in a small statue. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The World Is Ending!! This Little Boy Born With B00bs (PHOTO) by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 23, 2015
shocked*faints
Re: The World Is Ending!! This Little Boy Born With B00bs (PHOTO) by DuchessLily(f): 1:30pm On May 23, 2015
shocked shocked

Is this a kind of sickness or what? undecided
Re: The World Is Ending!! This Little Boy Born With B00bs (PHOTO) by ANGELMARVE(m): 1:31pm On May 23, 2015
i think there is a medical explanation to this. "everytin must nt b end time.
Re: The World Is Ending!! This Little Boy Born With B00bs (PHOTO) by MrCork: 1:31pm On May 23, 2015
falconey:
The photo of this little boy surfaced online and social
media is saying the Boy actually had real Boobs but
we are thinking it’s a Photoshop. See the real photo in
the link below and tell us what you think.

gynaecomastia?

Miss ya lala247 ( crying )

http://9javibes.com/gist/the-world-is-ending-this-little-boy-born-with-b00bs/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

^^^^^PETERFILE...so u enjoy loookin at pictures of naaaked children??...abi.....what the f*** has this story gots to do with Romance section? u crackhead,.. SHAME ON YOU!!! angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The World Is Ending!! This Little Boy Born With B00bs (PHOTO) by Twaci(f): 1:33pm On May 23, 2015
Something is wrong with him, his health precisely.

OP not everything boils down to the end of the world na! cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The World Is Ending!! This Little Boy Born With B00bs (PHOTO) by falconey(m): 1:33pm On May 23, 2015
MrCork:

^^^^^PETERFILE...so u enjoy loookin at pictures of naaaked children??...abi.....what the f*** has this story gots to do with Romance section? u crackhead,.. SHAME ON YOU!!! angry

may something as heavy as rick ross fall on your cokehead!

Uncircumcize mofo!

7 Likes

Re: The World Is Ending!! This Little Boy Born With B00bs (PHOTO) by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 23, 2015
j
Re: The World Is Ending!! This Little Boy Born With B00bs (PHOTO) by Janet101(f): 1:34pm On May 23, 2015
Dis one pass me
Re: The World Is Ending!! This Little Boy Born With B00bs (PHOTO) by jrerico1(m): 1:36pm On May 23, 2015
The boy needs to protect his as$ when he gets older

1 Like

Re: The World Is Ending!! This Little Boy Born With B00bs (PHOTO) by Fizboy(m): 1:36pm On May 23, 2015
The child is a hermaphrodite.. thats if d pic is real
Re: The World Is Ending!! This Little Boy Born With B00bs (PHOTO) by dharay99: 1:37pm On May 23, 2015
and falconey, wetin do lala wey u dey shout miss ya,?
Re: The World Is Ending!! This Little Boy Born With B00bs (PHOTO) by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 23, 2015
shocked

lipsrsealed
Re: The World Is Ending!! This Little Boy Born With B00bs (PHOTO) by Captainswag225(m): 1:39pm On May 23, 2015
lts obvious that this child is suffering from a certain disease.
Re: The World Is Ending!! This Little Boy Born With B00bs (PHOTO) by falconey(m): 1:39pm On May 23, 2015
dharay99:
and falconey, wetin do lala wey u dey shout miss ya,?

I ascertained earlier today she deactivated.

Didn't know why I reckon it has to do with miss nairaland contest.
Re: The World Is Ending!! This Little Boy Born With B00bs (PHOTO) by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:42pm On May 23, 2015

They are actually many of such effeminate males on Nairaland; the overly-sensitive ones who get overly-emotional and worked up over a mere comment. Females in male bodies. Sissies.

1 Like

Re: The World Is Ending!! This Little Boy Born With B00bs (PHOTO) by falconey(m): 1:45pm On May 23, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

They are actually many of such effeminate males on Nairaland; the overly-sensitive ones who get overly-emotional and worked up over a mere comment. Females in a male bodies. Sissies.

LOL can you point finger and mention names to prove this aint speculation but a credible fact?
Re: The World Is Ending!! This Little Boy Born With B00bs (PHOTO) by ANGELMARVE(m): 1:47pm On May 23, 2015
Twaci:
Something is wrong with him, his health precisely.

OP not everything boils to the end of the world na! cheesy
hm u think just lyk me, are u my twin?
Re: The World Is Ending!! This Little Boy Born With B00bs (PHOTO) by Twaci(f): 1:53pm On May 23, 2015
ANGELMARVE:
hm u think just lyk me, are u my twin?
I don't think so. sad

But if money is involved....why not? cheesy
Re: The World Is Ending!! This Little Boy Born With B00bs (PHOTO) by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:58pm On May 23, 2015
falconey:

LOL can you point finger and mention names to prove this aint speculation but a credible fact?
You want me to start another war?

Today I'll be adorning a tuxedo- all gentlemanly, I hope.cheesy
Re: The World Is Ending!! This Little Boy Born With B00bs (PHOTO) by ANGELMARVE(m): 1:59pm On May 23, 2015
Twaci:
I don't think so. sad

But if money is involved....why not? cheesy
lol who would nt want to spend money u? ure very beautiful
Re: The World Is Ending!! This Little Boy Born With B00bs (PHOTO) by dharay99: 1:59pm On May 23, 2015
falconey:

I ascertained earlier today she deactivated.

Didn't know why I reckon it has to do with miss nairaland contest.
mtcheeeeew...
Ppl go dey claim say dem deactivate buh yt will still b cumin here with alternative accounts.

Abeg, man up jare.

Nd see guy, don't b surprised if u see her show up anitym soon...nd d deactivation wsnt bcuz of d beauty contest.
Re: The World Is Ending!! This Little Boy Born With B00bs (PHOTO) by falconey(m): 2:00pm On May 23, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
You want me to start another war?

Today I'll be adorning a tuxedo- all gentlemanly, I hope.cheesy

LOL how is that working for you so far.

The assertion above wasn't gentlemanly.
Re: The World Is Ending!! This Little Boy Born With B00bs (PHOTO) by Twaci(f): 2:03pm On May 23, 2015
ANGELMARVE:
lol who would nt want to spend money u? ure very beautiful
smiley Thanks.
Re: The World Is Ending!! This Little Boy Born With B00bs (PHOTO) by Rikidony(m): 2:03pm On May 23, 2015
DAFVCK angry angry
Re: The World Is Ending!! This Little Boy Born With B00bs (PHOTO) by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:05pm On May 23, 2015
falconey:

LOL how is that working for you so far.

The assertion above wasn't gentlemanly.

I wasn't specific, was I? The, well, you know, me most people know would likely have been blunt enough to list names.
Re: The World Is Ending!! This Little Boy Born With B00bs (PHOTO) by MrCork: 2:06pm On May 23, 2015
Twaci:
smiley Thanks.

...TWACI....AM SO ANGRY WIT U FOR NOT WINNING MISS NAIRALAND...SWEEERY BUT WHY DIDNT U PUT UP THIS PICTURE INSTEAD ..LOOKIN LIKE BEYANSI?...I LOVE THIS PIC...why why why?? angry

2 Likes

Re: The World Is Ending!! This Little Boy Born With B00bs (PHOTO) by ANGELMARVE(m): 2:06pm On May 23, 2015
Twaci:
smiley Thanks.
ure welcum, now lemme just go straight to d point, im single now n i think ure perfect 4 me, i dnt care if i just met u 4 d 1st time, i want u to take me more dan a friend.
Re: The World Is Ending!! This Little Boy Born With B00bs (PHOTO) by ANGELMARVE(m): 2:07pm On May 23, 2015
MrCork:

...TWACI....AM SO ANGRY WIT U FOR NOT WINNING MISS NAIRALAND...SWEEERY BUT WHY DIDNT U PUT UP THIS PICTURE INSTEAD ..LOOKIN LIKE BEYANSI?...I LOVE THIS PIC...why why why?? angry
OMG must u disturb my conversation with her?
Re: The World Is Ending!! This Little Boy Born With B00bs (PHOTO) by Twaci(f): 2:10pm On May 23, 2015
MrCork:

angry cheesy Buh I don't like Beyansi nah! I like Michelle smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is Why You Should NEVER Be Nice To A Woman / Who Else Has Had Sex With 2 Blood Sisters? / Who Else Has Noticed This Among Girls Below 20 ?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.