Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! (19360 Views)

10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks / Reasons Why Most Ladies Love Tall Guys / Ladies And Tall Dark Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by sleekdoc: 10:48pm On Feb 12, 2009
i'm not tall but at the same time not short,i'm about 5'7, but seems i'm mostly attracted to ladies slightly taller than i am. I'm sick and tired of hearin stuff like " if only u were taller". What is it with girls and tall guys anyway, what does it do to them, how much better does it make them feel that a guy is tall.
I believe iv got everything else to make a woman happy,its jus this issue, funny thing i dont even see it that why, it doesnt even register, i dont see myself as any less of a man than the next 7ft dude. It's only when i hear those words from a girl i'm interested in,that's when i think about it, that's when i get shattered!,
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by MrCrackles(m): 10:51pm On Feb 12, 2009
TOPIC

The problem with tall guys and girls is simply the fact that some guys are short!!
undecided
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by Sauron1: 10:53pm On Feb 12, 2009
sleekdoc:

i'm not tall but at the same time not short,i'm about 5'7, ,

I think you are too SHORT!!!
5ft 7 inches for a guy?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by tope2000(f): 10:58pm On Feb 12, 2009
Maybe u shud start dating short girls then undecided
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by patwhizkid(f): 11:02pm On Feb 12, 2009
Come & date me abeg (if u have money), i don't need tall guys, i need short guys with much money
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by dayokanu(m): 11:10pm On Feb 12, 2009
Shorties award
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by Sauron1: 11:10pm On Feb 12, 2009
tope2000:

Maybe u shud start dating short girls then undecided

Short gurls don't want short guys either.
These days, women care about their offspring.
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by tope2000(f): 11:12pm On Feb 12, 2009
~Sauron~:

Short gurls don't want short guys either.
These days, women care about their offspring.

Well . . . . . .cant argue with that
Im not tall either and i CANNOT date some1 short lipsrsealed
I dont wanna give birth to dwarfs grin grin grin
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by Sauron1: 11:14pm On Feb 12, 2009
tope2000:

Well . . . . . .cant argue with that
Im not tall either and i CANNOT date some1 short lipsrsealed
I dont wanna give birth to dwarfs grin grin grin

This will break sleekdoc's heart grin

Tope, serious speaking. . . . . .If all the short gurls go for tall boys, what hope do short guys have??
Y'all have to compromise a bit and give short men a chance.
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by sistawoman: 11:17pm On Feb 12, 2009
I think it just is that whole submissive thing.  That protector thing.  That I want to look up to you thing.

As a female who has dated guys shorter than her i can tell you it just feels werid.  The guys is supposed to be the big, tall, barly, strong one.  Not the woman.  I dont feel safe when I am with a short man.  I dont feel protected when I am with a short man.  And I dont feel submissive to a short man.
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by tope2000(f): 11:20pm On Feb 12, 2009
~Sauron~:

This will break sleekdoc's heart grin

Tope, serious speaking. . . . . .If all the short gurls go for tall boys, what hope do short guys have??
Y'all have to compromise a bit and give short men a chance.

They shud stick with the girls that has same height as them or they shud go for the tall girls
As they say it takes a confident man to date a tall girls cheesy undecided

Two short people SHOULD NEVER DATE EACH OTHER.  cool
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by mukina2: 11:21pm On Feb 12, 2009
5 ft 7 IS  not tall embarassed especially for a guy

I think you should ask out people you are confident will say yes to you.

Mosst girls prefer tall guys grin
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by patwhizkid(f): 11:22pm On Feb 12, 2009
Sistawoman, na true u talk o, abeg short (poor) men no good o
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by Sauron1: 11:22pm On Feb 12, 2009
tope2000:

They shud stick with the girls that has same height as them or they shud go for the tall girls
As they say it takes a confident man to date a tall girls cheesy undecided

How many tall women would even give a short man a glance??

Two short people SHOULD NEVER DATE EACH OTHER.  cool

I disagree.
Matter of fact, they should date more to stop the production of giants and dwarfs.
If they mix it, there will be more people with average heights than having to deal with 2 extremes.

sistawoman:

I think it just is that whole submissive thing.  That protector thing.  That I want to look up to you thing.

As a female who has dated guys shorter than her i can tell you it just feels werid.  The guys is supposed to be the big, tall, barly, strong one.  Not the woman.  I dont feel safe when I am with a short man.  I dont feel protected when I am with a short man.  And I dont feel submissive to a short man.

Sistawoman, u don't feel submissive to a short man?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Hold up. . . . . . .So who stayed on top when you were getting jiggy with your short men?? cheesy grin

mukina2:

5 ft 7 IS  not tall embarassed especially for a guy
I think you should ask out people you are confident will say yes to you.

His chances are slimmer jare. . . . . . .
How many of you here will date sleekdoc??

Mosst tall girls prefer tall guys grin

Revelation of the month: Is this why you and Dayokanu are love wan tin tin? grin cheesy
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by sistawoman: 11:25pm On Feb 12, 2009
~Sauron~:

Sistawoman, u don't feel submissive to a short man?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Hold up. . . . . . .So who stayed on top when you were getting jiggy with your short men?? cheesy grin

Do I really need to answer that?? tongue
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by Sauron1: 11:26pm On Feb 12, 2009
sistawoman:

Do I really need to answer that?? tongue

I seek knowledge everytime i can lay ma hands on one.
Educate me, Sistawoman!!!!
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by mukina2: 11:28pm On Feb 12, 2009
Sharon sharrap angry grin grin grin
have you forgotten you are also 5 ft 7 tall? grin

sleekdoc
don't be discouraged smiley some girls love short guys wink
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by sistawoman: 11:29pm On Feb 12, 2009
~Sauron~:

I seek knowledge everytime i can lay ma hands on one.
Educate me, Sistawoman!!!!

It does not really matter when you get down to it to do the do.  Submission does not even come into play in the bedroom between the sheets.  I am very aggressive in that area and there is no submission going on there no matter how tall or short he is.  Ask Brash.
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by tope2000(f): 11:29pm On Feb 12, 2009
~Sauron~:

How many tall women would even give a short man a glance??

Rod stewart is datin on the HOTTEST chic and she is wayyyyyyyyyy taller than him tongue
Its dependz on the guy's swagga jare.

I disagree.
Matter of fact, they should date more to stop the production of giants and dwarfs.
If they mix it, there will be more people with average heights than having to deal with 2 extremes.

How can u disagree when we are sayn same thing  undecided
If tall people marry each other, they produce giant
If short people marry each other they produce dwarfs
So u see people with same height shudnt date tongue

lmao. . . . .they prolly do doggy lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by MrCrackles(m): 11:31pm On Feb 12, 2009
tope2000:

u r rotten! sad cheesy
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by tope2000(f): 11:32pm On Feb 12, 2009
MrCrackles:

u r rotten! sad cheesy

Na u i take resemble na grin
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by Sauron1: 11:33pm On Feb 12, 2009
tope2000:

Rod stewart is datin on the HOTTEST chic and she is wayyyyyyyyyy taller than him tongue
Its dependz on the guy's swagga jare.

Rod Stewart?? Sleekdoc is not a celebrity na.
Give us normal examples, not moneybags.

How can u disagree when we are sayn same thing  undecided
If tall people marry each other, they produce giant
If short people marry each other they produce dwarfs
So u see people with same height shudnt date tongue

5ft 7 is not really short to be honest.
He is of average height.
Start scanning your database to see if u can get a babe for sleekdoc.
How tall is Onyinye2??

Ohhh Myyyyy. . . . . .How did i forget that position especially when Sistawoman never forgets to tell us about her golden bootay!!!

mukina2:

Sharon sharrap angry grin grin grin
have you forgotten you are also 5 ft 7 tall? grin

I wlda taken ma parents to court if i was less than 6ft!!!!
5ft 7in gini??

sleekdoc
don't be discouraged smiley some girls love short guys wink

Date sleekdoc then.
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by tope2000(f): 11:37pm On Feb 12, 2009
~Sauron~:

Rod Stewart?? Sleekdoc is not a celebrity na.
Give us normal examples, not moneybags.

Sleekdoc doesnt know the ppl i know so i can only use a celeb cheesy

He is of average height.
Start scanning your database to see if u can get a babe for sleekdoc.
How tall is Onyinye2??

Lmao . . . . . 5'7 is kinda short 4 a guu abeg
Onyinye like akatas cheesy so dont go there
Lemme keep scanning my DB sha cheesy.

Ohhh Myyyyy. . . . . .How did i forget that position especially when Sistawoman never forgets to tell us about her golden bootay!!!

LOL. . . . . . She knows how back that thing up grin cheesy
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by Sauron1: 11:41pm On Feb 12, 2009
tope2000:

Sleekdoc doesnt know the ppl i know so i can only use a celeb cheesy

He knows Jim Iyke. grin

Lmao . . . . . 5'7 is kinda short 4 a guu abeg
Onyinye like akatas cheesy so dont go there
Lemme keep scanning my DB sha cheesy.

How tall is tOO Cute?

LOL. . . . . . She knows how back that thing up grin cheesy

No comment.
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by tope2000(f): 11:46pm On Feb 12, 2009
~Sauron~:

He knows Jim Iyke. grin
grin grin grin
Jim might be dating a tall girl too but we dont know for sure undecided
so we cant use him as an example tongue

How tall is tOO Cute?
Ehen dem go fit each other likw glue cheesy grin
Good thinking hussie grin

No comment.
Why? cheesy
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by Sauron1: 11:49pm On Feb 12, 2009
tope2000:

grin grin grin
Jim might be dating a tall girl too but we dont know for sure undecided
so we cant use him as an example tongue

Aki got jilted by a tall woman.
If he wasn't a midget i doubt that woulda happened.

Ehen dem go fit each other likw glue cheesy grin
Good thinking hussie grin

Busy Body is another option. cheesy

Why? cheesy

Back it up is kinda hmmmmm.
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by tope2000(f): 11:53pm On Feb 12, 2009
~Sauron~:

Aki got jilted by a tall woman.
If he wasn't a midget i doubt that woulda happened.
grin cheesy grin
Excatly . . . . . .so sleekdoc better no pass his level b4 he gets jilted as well
Level pass level o tongue

Busy Body is another option. cheesy

No comment lipsrsealed
She is with debo na cheesy

Back it up is kinda hmmmmm.

wat is ur definition of hmmmmm?? grin
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by Sauron1: 11:57pm On Feb 12, 2009
tope2000:

grin cheesy grin
Excatly . . . . . .so sleekdoc better no pass his level b4 he gets jilted as well
Level pass level o tongue

Wicked!!!!

No comment lipsrsealed
She is with debo na cheesy

Sisijinx. cheesy

wat is ur definition of hmmmmm?? grin

Hmmmmmm is scary. tongue
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by tope2000(f): 12:01am On Feb 13, 2009
~Sauron~:

Wicked!!!!

i dnt sugacoat the truth tongue

Sisijinx. cheesy

no comment cool

Hmmmmmm is scary. tongue

scary?? in wat way shocked tongue
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by Busybody2(f): 12:05am On Feb 13, 2009
~Sauron~:

Just passing by and minding my business cool
I can see Sharon is starting to confess small small about his real height grin
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by sleekdoc: 12:13am On Feb 13, 2009
Chei, if this thread is anything to go by, i guess i'm finished!  But Finished not in the sense that i cant get any chic at all,( i guess the only reason iv been gettin so many chics anyway is cos they all seem to think i'm cute or somethin ),  but that i cant get the type i'll really be interested in.
Thanks for adding to my misery guys.
Thanks for your candidness sistawoman, i have a feeling most women think that way too,
Wow, maybe ill jus forget about trying to get my choice and focus on other things (like cheddars). sad
I jus wish there was a way out though! cos iv made up my mind never to marry some1 i'm not completely and totally into, cos i know myself, i could get bored easily and that will spell disaster for the marriage.
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by Sauron1: 12:15am On Feb 13, 2009
Busy_body:

Just passing by and minding my business cool
I can see Sharon is starting to confess small small about his real height grin

Busy_Body never minds her business.
Ma real height?? I am safe.

tope2000:

i dnt sugacoat the truth tongue

Use diplomacy always.

no comment cool
scary?? in wat way shocked tongue

Doggy-scary. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! / Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) / A Nairalander Pre Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.