Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,315 members, 7,808,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

The Psychological Effect Of The Fuel Scarcity On Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Psychological Effect Of The Fuel Scarcity On Nigerians (26641 Views)

NNPC Blames Fuel Scarcity On Vandals, Unscrupulous Oil Marketers - VANGUARD / Senate Asks Nigerians If They Should Invite Buhari Over The Fuel Scarcity (Pic) / OPINION: The Psychological Dimensions Of Supporting APC Or PDP – Demola Olarewaj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Psychological Effect Of The Fuel Scarcity On Nigerians by Fatdon(m): 3:44pm On May 24, 2015
still on it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Psychological Effect Of The Fuel Scarcity On Nigerians by sukpehi(m): 3:45pm On May 24, 2015
Here in Aba,there is no scarcity of Petroleum product,only that prices are above normal

1 Like

Re: The Psychological Effect Of The Fuel Scarcity On Nigerians by alberto2k(m): 3:47pm On May 24, 2015
kinglekan:
Na so we see amu. . . pole even fall for my area angry
Re: The Psychological Effect Of The Fuel Scarcity On Nigerians by Bigdreams(m): 3:47pm On May 24, 2015
This soon will pass.

It might take time but this soon will pass.
Re: The Psychological Effect Of The Fuel Scarcity On Nigerians by queridasally(f): 3:47pm On May 24, 2015
KingTom:
cry That said, Thunder will kiss the nyash of the Frog eyed Minister angry
lmao!...that's wicked!
Re: The Psychological Effect Of The Fuel Scarcity On Nigerians by raayah(f): 3:48pm On May 24, 2015
yomi007k:
This is wat happens wen we spend all our time n energy playing, having sex, partying, watching ball, making babies,lazying around in jobs, being hypocrites etc.
Rather than being a serious nation, thinking of alternative means of power creation and solve other problems.

We never smell anyting.

beautiful comment
Re: The Psychological Effect Of The Fuel Scarcity On Nigerians by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 24, 2015
the way you all are talking about this fuel scarcity scares me to the bone. I thought twas all exaggerations... now I'm afraid to come home sad
I can't do with light outs and the fear of being unable to get fuel is worse sad

1 Like

Re: The Psychological Effect Of The Fuel Scarcity On Nigerians by walexGodson(m): 3:50pm On May 24, 2015
It has affect me in many ways but d most painful 1 was ystday when my wife couldn't b able to grind pepper cos of fuel scarcity,we sleep on empty stomach....GEJ n co God p.unishment await u all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Psychological Effect Of The Fuel Scarcity On Nigerians by solarview(m): 3:51pm On May 24, 2015
Mean while.. Don't wake me

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Psychological Effect Of The Fuel Scarcity On Nigerians by nairation: 3:53pm On May 24, 2015
naija1stpikin:

And what's stopping you from taking the lead?

Some people go just open their mouths like 'gbaga' and spew anything out

Allow make him dey talk like say him mouth dey purge
Re: The Psychological Effect Of The Fuel Scarcity On Nigerians by queridasally(f): 3:53pm On May 24, 2015
Well, I stay in the east, and we have petrol, but there isn't power supply...every one is hit big time, as for the frustration...even my generator experienced it yesterday, it stopped coming on after running for days, my mom was lamenting about her soups that will get spoilt cos there was no light. My consolation is that we are nigerians and we'll weather this storm also.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Psychological Effect Of The Fuel Scarcity On Nigerians by tolexy007(m): 3:54pm On May 24, 2015
generaluthman:
Okay
do u really mean to type Okay or u are trying to book space? cos dis situation we are now is nt okay at all

1 Like

Re: The Psychological Effect Of The Fuel Scarcity On Nigerians by naija1stpikin: 3:54pm On May 24, 2015
nairation:

Allow make him dey talk like say him mouth dey purge

Na mouth diarrhoea
Re: The Psychological Effect Of The Fuel Scarcity On Nigerians by ikorodureporta: 3:56pm On May 24, 2015
grin unfortunate dog......meanwhile solar energy de waste. Okada now dey carry 3passengers grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Psychological Effect Of The Fuel Scarcity On Nigerians by nwadiuko1(m): 3:59pm On May 24, 2015
walexGodson:
It has affect me in many ways but d most painful 1 was ystday when my wife couldn't b able to grind pepper cos of fuel scarcity,we sleep on empty stomach....GEJ n co God p.unishment await u all.
bros ur wife no serious and u sef hunger never catch u wella

12 Likes

Re: The Psychological Effect Of The Fuel Scarcity On Nigerians by ikorodureporta: 3:59pm On May 24, 2015
Today wey i dey go church, because of cost, one lady dey beg me to lap her sister wey almost tall reach me..... grin forgettin sey *onji na *astard grin
Re: The Psychological Effect Of The Fuel Scarcity On Nigerians by francizy(m): 4:01pm On May 24, 2015
kinglekan:

Smh!! E b like say ur brain don dey hot? sad

GMB go get work to do oooo!! See as pipu don dey craze, left, right and center. sad

Buhahahahahaha, craze can be good at times... grin

Modified..

This guy above me is either a molester or a paedophilic goon.. undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Psychological Effect Of The Fuel Scarcity On Nigerians by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 24, 2015
queridasally:
Well, I stay in the east, and we have petrol, but there isn't power supply...every one is hit big time, as for the frustration...even my generator experienced it yesterday, it stopped coming on after running for days, my mom was lamenting about her soups that will get spoilt cos there was no light. My consolation is that we are nigerians and we'll weather this storm also.
I like you.
Re: The Psychological Effect Of The Fuel Scarcity On Nigerians by yankit(m): 4:04pm On May 24, 2015
yomi007k:
This is wat happens wen we spend all our time n energy playing, having sex, partying, watching ball, making babies,lazying around in jobs, being hypocrites etc.
Rather than being a serious nation, thinking of alternative means of power creation and solve other problems.

We never smell anyting.
why are you been pessimistic.... now u r claiming righteousness abi.
Re: The Psychological Effect Of The Fuel Scarcity On Nigerians by misspicy(f): 4:05pm On May 24, 2015
Them no use microphone n keyboard for my church today sef no fuel to run the generator....even PHCN no blink lyt.....diaris God.pastor still preach sermon say in everything gv thanks,na so we start singing n clapping session.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Psychological Effect Of The Fuel Scarcity On Nigerians by francizy(m): 4:08pm On May 24, 2015
walexGodson:

Hehehehehehe, shey una no get piston and morter for house? U see wetin westernization dey cause.. In those days, we don't use all these electrical appliances unlike you children of these days. We pound our fufu but imagine, now you even have fufu pounder... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Psychological Effect Of The Fuel Scarcity On Nigerians by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 24, 2015
This is why jonathan and his ministers deserve some prison time!
Re: The Psychological Effect Of The Fuel Scarcity On Nigerians by francizy(m): 4:10pm On May 24, 2015
yomi007k:

We never smell anyting.

The God wey go bless you just dey wait make the right time come. E go so bless you till you talk say e don do!
Re: The Psychological Effect Of The Fuel Scarcity On Nigerians by keko14: 4:14pm On May 24, 2015
Everywhere is like festive period,,,,,,,,,,,silent like grave yard
Re: The Psychological Effect Of The Fuel Scarcity On Nigerians by Acekidc4(m): 4:15pm On May 24, 2015
adorablevic:
grin result of fuel scarcity...blankness of the brain

Hehehehegringrin The Dude Brain Need Fuel to Work!!

2 Likes

Re: The Psychological Effect Of The Fuel Scarcity On Nigerians by robinicule(m): 4:15pm On May 24, 2015
yomi007k:

We never smell anyting.
u just spoke sense. i respect u
Re: The Psychological Effect Of The Fuel Scarcity On Nigerians by semitunde: 4:16pm On May 24, 2015
kinglekan:

Oga KingTom I couldn't agree more with the magic wand ooo. Fair enough PHE has been reasonable in that part. TheSonofMark also attested to that.

Most parts of lagos the Madness is at its zenith. Complete dark out as though we are experiencing an apocalypse. sad

Radio stations shutting down to conserve fuel, airlines cancelling flights, cost of transportation sky rocketing per second, fights breaking out every now and then. *sniffs*

That was how my cousin was jejely standing at the bus stop, only for a very frustrated dude to walk up to him, hit him on his chest saying "Mo le pa yan!! - I can kill somebody o". Is this what fuel scarcity can cause? *sniffs some more*

I had to manage one litre of petrol to pump water last night. You needed to have seen how I tilted the generator.

#GMBNowThatYouAreThere.

We need a Miracle MAGIC

Lol @tilting the generator. I'm doing that at the moment. Dreading the time when the gen will cough and splutter to a stop.

1 Like

Re: The Psychological Effect Of The Fuel Scarcity On Nigerians by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 24, 2015
kinglekan:

LMAO. cheesy

Chaiii!! We don suffer, e wan be like the Ghanian woman wey dey complain about the power situation for Ghana.

She said if Nigerians can take it, we can't. So una don turn us to donkey wey go dey suffer but yet keep mute. sad

ur boo for dp fine oooo..

me i run go village,light boku..fuel na 115 per litre...make i dey enjoy mysef for villa first till d whole drama die for lagasdi...chaii,how can tfare frm yaba to obalende #400...mbanu!!!

1 Like

Re: The Psychological Effect Of The Fuel Scarcity On Nigerians by francizy(m): 4:17pm On May 24, 2015
KingTom:
Kinglekan, I have spent N25,000 on fuel alone these few weeks, I am not happy at all in fact I am so sad. Yesterday when we were buying fuel, the grossly ugly petrol attendant was throwing her usual tantrums, the thing pain me ehn. As for PHE I.e port Harcourt electric company, they are trying for us here in Cross River and Akwa Ibom. Thesonofmark can testify to that, it's just the fuel that's our problem. I don't know how this crisis will be resolved, but out of desperation I have joined the bandwagon of folks who feel that after May 29, the incorruptible General will wave his magic wand and fix all the problems cry I just want to give myself hope cry That said, Thunder will kiss the nyash of the Frog eyed Minister angry

Buhahahahahaha.. My guy don fex sha... You sure say if you see that frog eyed Minister, you no go chop her pie? cheesy

naija1stpikin:

Na for only Nigeria 'Human beings' dey treck thousands of kilometre. Una be descendants of Moses?

Now this one's really funny! grin
Re: The Psychological Effect Of The Fuel Scarcity On Nigerians by Berium(m): 4:21pm On May 24, 2015
Oh boy! I vexed for my baby yesterday nite... I spent #450 on bike searching for fuel and I no Ser ...
Re: The Psychological Effect Of The Fuel Scarcity On Nigerians by nnasino(m): 4:21pm On May 24, 2015
Mtscheew na wa o. God help us o. I don't even know what is the problem this time.
Re: The Psychological Effect Of The Fuel Scarcity On Nigerians by Acekidc4(m): 4:23pm On May 24, 2015
tolexy007:

do u really mean to type Okay or u are trying to book space? cos dis situation we are now is nt okay at all

Leave the Dude Alone oh Abeg!! Even to Type long Comment na War cos of Fuel Palaver!!

If I type long Comment, my fone power will go down and no Fuel to Charge my Fone!!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Can Swear That Buhari Will Never Steal Public Fund – Tinubu / ''fashola Focus On Buhari's WAEC'' - Reno Omokri Says / Raymond Dokpesi Calls Buhari 'A Parasite'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.