Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,893 members, 7,806,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

Shattered Glass - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Shattered Glass (64026 Views)

Broken, Not Shattered... A Short Story. / Shattered Dream (episode 1) / Unveiling The Truth(shattered Heart) - By Olarhtunji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shattered Glass by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 20, 2015
thats inventive if u can do dt as well as write it wud b ok, if not stick 2 d writing
Re: Shattered Glass by daxlasaint(m): 8:41pm On Sep 20, 2015
MzNelly:
I don't mean narrating the story o

I mean the characters saying their part, the action and everything

So you can get a better feel of it.

I foor one prefer the written words... words tell a story more beautifully if they are read... gives the brain more room to be imaginative in picturing the story being told.
Re: Shattered Glass by Emodeee: 8:57pm On Sep 20, 2015
MzNelly:
The reason I'm updating slowly is because I'm recording the story.
Rather than writing, I'm thinking of just recording it and having you guys listen to it.
What do you think? Do you prefer the write ups or the audio to download and listen?

I will prefer to listen to ur radiant voice, ma luv.
Re: Shattered Glass by Zeeenas(f): 10:08pm On Sep 20, 2015
I agree wit d point made by daxlasaint. Reading nd imagining makes it all more interesting
Re: Shattered Glass by daxlasaint(m): 10:15pm On Sep 20, 2015
Zeeenas:
I agree wit d point made by daxlasaint. Reading nd imagining makes it all more interesting

Thank you ever so much grin
Re: Shattered Glass by kinglekan: 7:52am On Sep 21, 2015
MzNelly:

************************************************************************************************
"Why did you do it?" Biebi asked as she sat opposite her bruised and battered brother.
"I needed a jersey" He said, looking down at his feet. She slapped him hard on his face, without thinking about it.
"Yes, I might be a prôstitute, but I do it for you two. I do it so you don't ever lack, so you can get the education that I never did! So you won't have to steal!! This is a slap in the face! How dare you, Alex Oyibo Izogie!" Oyibo rubbed his cheek and frowned.
"If you don't have any morals, then why should I? I wanted the Jersey and I didn't want to take any out of your ashewo money" Biebi gasped at how his words stung.
"Your sister was dying, Oyibo. She was dying, I couldn't do anything. I had no money. I had no one. What did you want from me? I couldnt steal.
I watched you too starving. WHAT DID YOU WANT FROM ME?!
You think it was fun for me? Losing my virginity to an overweight pig old enough to be my father? You think I wanted that life?! I had no choice!
It was the devil or the deep blue sea...
I-" She paused and wiped her tears. "But... It's good to know you don't appreciate my sacrifices. That you think of me as dirty and a prostîtute. It's good to know, Oyibo."
"I'm....sorry" He mumbled, looking morose.
"No, don't be. But lemme tell you something Oyibo, I would do it again. Over and over again. Because I can't watch the both of you suffer. I'd rather just die"

Someone pulezzzz get me a handkerchief cry cry

Iffa hear say oyinbo nor receive sense after hearing all dese, make dem kukuma sell am buy mannequin. grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Shattered Glass by kinglekan: 7:56am On Sep 21, 2015
lovelygurl:
Doye fine o kiss

See this wan don pour spit all ova doye pishure grin grin

1 Like

Re: Shattered Glass by kinglekan: 8:01am On Sep 21, 2015
MzNelly:
[size=15pt]Thanks for the compliments, guys. You're the only reason I'm writing. cheesy
Thank you Lekan. smiley[/size]

U welcome dear wink

Been quite busy so I just read all your updates and its excellente!!!! grin

Me likey the introduction of faces to the characters. Makes the story come alive.

I think you should also go on with the recording, but that's a lotta work tho. Getting thespians that can effectively communicate like the characters you are trying to portray. I sure would love to listen to it when you are done. grin

Chaii see beibi's curves shocked. Oh lawwdddd have mercyyyy lipsrsealed grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shattered Glass by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 21, 2015
kinglekan:

U welcome dear wink

Been quite busy so I just read all your updates and its excellente!!!! grin

Me likey the introduction of faces to the characters. Makes the story come alive.

I think you should also go on with the recording, but that's a lotta work tho. Getting thespians that can effectively communicate like the characters you are trying to portray. I sure would love to listen to it when you are done. grin

Chaii see beibi curves shocked. Oh lawwdddd have mercyyyy lipsrsealed grin

Lmao, you're crazy.

I even thought you stopped reading sef

"Make dem sell am buy mannequin"
Lmfao grin grin grin You're not okay

Thanks for stopping by, as usual kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shattered Glass by kinglekan: 8:49am On Sep 21, 2015

I always knew that vosa babe was trouble, fingers crossed at how this turn of events would eventually play out.

So beibi and Doye don dey do their own version of _BDSM, interesting grin

Re: Shattered Glass by Emodeee: 8:58am On Sep 21, 2015
MzNelly:

U didn't see ma mention?

Wetin dey worry u?
Re: Shattered Glass by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 21, 2015
Emodeee:

U didn't see ma mention?

Wetin dey worry u?

Lol, sorry tongue tongue

How far?
Re: Shattered Glass by Emodeee: 9:24am On Sep 21, 2015
MzNelly:

Lol, sorry tongue tongue

How far?

I'm good, ma luv. Hp u r working on doing an audio version, it's gonna ba nice. That lovely voice of nelly, I wanna hear it.
Re: Shattered Glass by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 21, 2015
Emodeee:

I'm good, ma luv. Hp u r working on doing an audio version, it's gonna ba nice. That lovely voice of nelly, I wanna hear it.

I'm not gonna be the one acting it.

I'll just direct. smiley
Re: Shattered Glass by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 21, 2015
Emodeee:

Hmmm emodee. You've seen another 'bushmeat' to chase abi? Lets be simple, ever since mznelly mentioned her virginity you've been all over her like a lost puppy. Take it easy o , I protect my innocent friends.

Lolz don't get mad o, I'm just joking.
Re: Shattered Glass by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 21, 2015
Krystalxxx:

Hmmm emodee. You've seen another 'bushmeat' to chase abi? Lets be simple, ever since mz.nelly mentioned her virginity you've been all over her like a lost puppy. Take it easy o , I protect my innocent friends.

Lmaooo grin grin
Re: Shattered Glass by Emodeee: 12:24pm On Sep 21, 2015
Krystalxxx:

Hmmm emodee. You've seen another 'bushmeat' to chase abi? Lets be simple, ever since mznelly mentioned her virginity you've been all over her like a lost puppy. Take it easy o , I protect my innocent friends.

Oh, krystal, very funny.

I've been all over mznelly even before she disclosed her virginity status. U can ask her.

Her write ups made me fall in luv with her.
Re: Shattered Glass by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 21, 2015
Re: Shattered Glass by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 21, 2015
MzNelly:

Lmaooo grin grin
Toh it's true now. e go shock u in 3d how sinister people can be. Woju o!
Re: Shattered Glass by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 21, 2015
Emodeee:

Oh, krystal, very funny.

I've been all over mznelly even before she disclosed her virginity status. U can ask her.

Her write ups made me fall in luv with her.

ohk o, chewing my kolanut in a corner.
Re: Shattered Glass by Emodeee: 12:30pm On Sep 21, 2015
Krystalxxx:

ohk o, chewing my kolanut in a corner.

Yeah, u can trust me.
Re: Shattered Glass by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 21, 2015
kinglekan:

See this wan don pour spit all ova doye pishure grin grin

No johr, u just det vex cos u no fine pass him grin
Re: Shattered Glass by Norenal(f): 3:30pm On Sep 21, 2015
MzNelly:
The reason I'm updating slowly is because I'm recording the story.
Rather than writing, I'm thinking of just recording it and having you guys listen to it.
What do you think? Do you prefer the write ups or the audio to download and listen?
me sha wud prefer reading cuz I'lld hv enuf room to imagine n un-imagine a character nd a scene but with an audio, I can't help but jst want 2 play to d script, anyways its all GOOD for as long as YOU FINISH the STORY!!!...
Cheif Benson blood too hot jare... haba
Re: Shattered Glass by ishiamu(m): 3:48pm On Sep 21, 2015
Norenal:

me sha wud prefer reading cuz I'lld hv enuf room to imagine n un-imagine a character nd a scene but with an audio, I can't help but jst want 2 play to d script, anyways its all GOOD for as long as YOU FINISH the STORY!!!...
Cheif Benson blood too hot jare... haba

Baby girl hawayu? kiss
Re: Shattered Glass by Nimaabubakar(f): 6:04pm On Sep 21, 2015
I just lv dis
Re: Shattered Glass by kinglekan: 6:08pm On Sep 21, 2015
lovelygurl:

No johr, u just det vex cos u no fine pass him grin

Tah!! Vex sey who die na? undecided

Dis wan wey saliva just dey full all ya post so, wetin go con happen if u see my pishure? U go release underground fountain be that ooo. grin grin

Re: Shattered Glass by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 21, 2015
kinglekan:

Tah!! Vex sey who die na? undecided

Dis wan wey saliva just dey full all ya post so, wetin go con happen if u see my pishure? U go release underground fountain be that ooo. grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Shattered Glass by dammyluv911(f): 10:46am On Sep 22, 2015
pls update
Re: Shattered Glass by Norenal(f): 2:15am On Sep 25, 2015
ishiamu:

Baby girl hawayu? kiss
I'm good, U?
Re: Shattered Glass by ishiamu(m): 3:43am On Sep 25, 2015
Norenal:

I'm good, U?

Great, how's the night 4 u?
Re: Shattered Glass by kinglekan: 8:52am On Sep 26, 2015

Mznelly U beta not be pulling our legs with the marriage tingy. Ama skin u alive if it turns out to be a hoax.

Just kidding. smiley

Re: Shattered Glass by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 26, 2015
Nice story, will surely keep reading.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

>>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) / Saved By Amnesia / Oretunlewa Soyinka Marries Nneka Ekechukwu, Igbo Girl (Pre-Wedding Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.