Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,244 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

Reltel Now Zoommobile Connection New E- Recharge Online - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Reltel Now Zoommobile Connection New E- Recharge Online (3651 Views)

I'm Unable To Watch Online Videos Due To Slow Internet Connection. Any Way Out? / Which Is The Best Internet Connection In Lagos,cost Of Modem And Subscription? / Which Is The Best Internet Connection In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reltel Now Zoommobile Connection New E- Recharge Online by xxVictorxx(m): 1:54am On Feb 13, 2009
Nigeria is Really improving, I went to ZOOMmobile office around that Costain area, to get my EVDO connected, i payed to the cashier and he told to go straight to a lady, and i when i got there, i show her the receipt of the payment and a piece of folded paper, she gave me only a A$ telling me to read it, that it will direct me on how to regard my account, I was like what is going on, she now told me that the folded paper i was holding contain a recharge pin and serial # for me to get my account recharged. When i was abt to be going, i was inside a CAp, i kept reading the instruction. ANd when i got home, i headed to a cyber cafe with ma system to recharged it, and it was successful. When i saw recharged successful i brought out my EVDO to check if it is already browsing, to my surprise, ZOOOM its connected. They have improved, not like before , when the payment has been made, the agent will ask you to wait for 3hrs b4 u can get connection.

GREAT!!!! ZOOOMmobile is the best EVDO and DOck connection in Nigeria,
Re: Reltel Now Zoommobile Connection New E- Recharge Online by xxVictorxx(m): 1:55am On Feb 13, 2009
Also Land Card
Re: Reltel Now Zoommobile Connection New E- Recharge Online by Nobody: 2:25am On Feb 13, 2009
or rather lan card?
Re: Reltel Now Zoommobile Connection New E- Recharge Online by babamusty: 7:38pm On Jun 22, 2009
reltel or zoom mobile doesn't have EV-DO network but CDMA1x,don't confuse the two.Only starcomms,Visafone and Multilinks-Telkom has EV-DO network in Nigeria.
Re: Reltel Now Zoommobile Connection New E- Recharge Online by hayprof(m): 7:19am On Jun 23, 2009
9ice improvement. .
Re: Reltel Now Zoommobile Connection New E- Recharge Online by xxVictorxx(m): 11:06pm On Jun 25, 2009
dhtml:

or rather lan card?

Yes Lan Card, that was just a miss typo

?
hayprof:

9ice improvement. .

You can say that again! grin
Re: Reltel Now Zoommobile Connection New E- Recharge Online by xxVictorxx(m): 11:09pm On Jun 25, 2009
babamusty:

reltel or zoom mobile doesn't have EV-DO network but CDMA1x,don't confuse the two.Only starcomms,Visafone and Multilinks-Telkom has EV-DO network in Nigeria.

The EV-DO network is now Available and it is for free!! Grab ur own copy NOW!!!!!!! shocked grin
Re: Reltel Now Zoommobile Connection New E- Recharge Online by lynxnoon(m): 1:20pm On Jun 26, 2009
@victor
It sims u r wokn 4 dem
Ok post a link showing d EVDO coverage.
Re: Reltel Now Zoommobile Connection New E- Recharge Online by xxVictorxx(m): 5:48am On Jul 01, 2009
@lynxnoon, I dont work for them just like there service, To let u knw that all zoom mordem work with normal zoom phone network. If there zoom phone network anywhere. All d internet mordem (Endvo, lan card, ) will work perfectly, ZOOM Full speed ahead.
Re: Reltel Now Zoommobile Connection New E- Recharge Online by lynxnoon(m): 8:26am On Jul 01, 2009
@victorx
u stil hvnt answered my question,,,,,,,,,,,,, show us evidence of dia EVDO coverage in at least Lag, Abj, PH (if u cant show all of naija)
patiently waiting smiley
Re: Reltel Now Zoommobile Connection New E- Recharge Online by init4dmoni(m): 7:11pm On Jul 01, 2009
puhlease
zoom is1x not evdo. . . .it's clear we r dealing with a retard here
Re: Reltel Now Zoommobile Connection New E- Recharge Online by flyuche(m): 7:40pm On Jul 01, 2009
@ poster. pls try watching some youtube videos or download a 32MB nokia pc suite and tell us how many years it took you. grin
Re: Reltel Now Zoommobile Connection New E- Recharge Online by lynxnoon(m): 8:04pm On Jul 01, 2009
flyuche:

@ poster. pls try watching some youtube videos or download a 32MB nokia pc suite and tell us how many years it took you. grin
u want his pc to hang n den explode abi? grin grin
Re: Reltel Now Zoommobile Connection New E- Recharge Online by xxVictorxx(m): 7:18am On Jul 02, 2009
flyuche:

lol,  See man,  If u want a good service internet i will advice to come for ZOOM,  i have been using it for the pass 3 years now. I surf download and watch p*rn lipsrsealed on it with very fast speed,  Althought there is secret behind every great service. You have to upgrade the normal zoom browsing to BROADBAND  wink , That will b 15k for every month. ZOOM speed ahead,
Re: Reltel Now Zoommobile Connection New E- Recharge Online by xxVictorxx(m): 7:32am On Jul 02, 2009
lynxnoon:

@victorx
u stil hvnt answered my question,,,,,,,,,,,,, show us evidence of dia EVDO coverage in at least Lag, Abj, PH (if u cant show all of naija)
patiently waiting smiley
I finally got it, click here http://www.reltelnigeria.com/coverage.php
Re: Reltel Now Zoommobile Connection New E- Recharge Online by flyuche(m): 9:17am On Jul 02, 2009
i read a newspaper interview of the CEO saying reltel is planning to deploy EVDO. well if they have done so good. i am very sure they have not. but stop lying poster. you can not watch / stream videos on 1X. the map is where reltel has 1X footprint not  EVDO coverage. olodo.
Re: Reltel Now Zoommobile Connection New E- Recharge Online by lynxnoon(m): 10:47am On Jul 02, 2009
@poster
Stil patiently waiting
Re: Reltel Now Zoommobile Connection New E- Recharge Online by UNLEASHED(m): 1:10pm On Jul 02, 2009
*hissed*
Re: Reltel Now Zoommobile Connection New E- Recharge Online by init4dmoni(m): 10:10pm On Jul 02, 2009
go to www.speedtest.net and give us the results(plus a screenshot ofcourse)
please don't post anything until u've done it
and please don't forge numbers
Re: Reltel Now Zoommobile Connection New E- Recharge Online by lynxnoon(m): 12:32am On Jul 03, 2009
current speed on mtn frm speedtest
wink wink
Re: Reltel Now Zoommobile Connection New E- Recharge Online by xxVictorxx(m): 3:42am On Jul 03, 2009
I GO SHOW ALL OF UNA SAY AC NO B FAN, WETIN B MTN NEAR ZOOM BLAST   angry ,MAKE UNA WAIT OO MAKE I DOWNLOAD SCREENSHOT
Re: Reltel Now Zoommobile Connection New E- Recharge Online by xxVictorxx(m): 3:59am On Jul 03, 2009
You are all suprise? make una close ya mouth oo cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin Am just bring bird from the pocket grin grin

Re: Reltel Now Zoommobile Connection New E- Recharge Online by xxVictorxx(m): 4:12am On Jul 03, 2009
All of u no make me sleep,  take more,  grin grin grin grin

Re: Reltel Now Zoommobile Connection New E- Recharge Online by xxVictorxx(m): 4:15am On Jul 03, 2009
U still need more? grin grin grin grin wink wink wink wink

Re: Reltel Now Zoommobile Connection New E- Recharge Online by xxVictorxx(m): 4:29am On Jul 03, 2009
flyuche:

i read a newspaper interview of the CEO saying reltel is planning to deploy EVDO. well if they have done so good. i am very sure they have not. but stop lying poster. you can not watch / stream videos on 1X. the map is where reltel has 1X footprint not  EVDO coverage. olodo.
Am a lier ooo,  See the video,  I make sure i disconnect and connection my ZOOM blast so that it can b the same time of the video,  Abeg close ur mouth grin grin grin  ZOOM Blast rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Full speed ahead u,

Re: Reltel Now Zoommobile Connection New E- Recharge Online by xxVictorxx(m): 4:33am On Jul 03, 2009
More of it,

Re: Reltel Now Zoommobile Connection New E- Recharge Online by xxVictorxx(m): 4:37am On Jul 03, 2009
Let me tell u one fact, i even stream po*N video of 39:38 with no wahala no skippin back! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Lets End the Video here, Last one!

Re: Reltel Now Zoommobile Connection New E- Recharge Online by xxVictorxx(m): 4:54am On Jul 03, 2009
Sorry for borthering u again grin grin grin grin Zoom is the best ever!!!!!! Check this

Re: Reltel Now Zoommobile Connection New E- Recharge Online by xxVictorxx(m): 5:22am On Jul 03, 2009
any more challenged let me know wat esle u want me to do,  zoom u are sweet!!!!!!! ,
Re: Reltel Now Zoommobile Connection New E- Recharge Online by flyuche(m): 6:59am On Jul 03, 2009
zoom no get EVDO yet. abeg. no deceive yourself.
Re: Reltel Now Zoommobile Connection New E- Recharge Online by lynxnoon(m): 9:17am On Jul 03, 2009
frm all wat am seeing i stil feel its just a glorified dialup
give me proof of dia evdo coverage not some map signifying notin undecided
Re: Reltel Now Zoommobile Connection New E- Recharge Online by flyuche(m): 10:06am On Jul 03, 2009
@lynx. the speedtest screenshot shows the the isp is not even reltel. fake speed test.
i have gone to their office. these guys don't have evdo network. they just sell second hand evdo compatible modem form verizon or sprint.
@poster you can't watch video on 1x. period.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mint Hp Elite Corei5 8gb Ram 320gb Hdd Webcam Dvd-rom Dedicated Graphics / Very Clean Foreign Used Lenovo Thinkpad SL500 Is For Sale In Lagos / How Much Do PC Speakers Cost?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.