Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,946 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

Why Does Girls Dislike Having Sex With Condom? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Does Girls Dislike Having Sex With Condom? (8959 Views)

Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute / Sex With Condom Or Sex Without Condom. Which Do U Practice Most??? / Why Do Many Girls Dislike Dating Virgin Guys??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does Girls Dislike Having Sex With Condom? by aladitu(m): 8:12am On May 24, 2015
She is a student of a higher institution. we have been dating for about 3 yrs and so much in love but she will never allow me to use condom whenever we are together. I have tried to convince her against unprotected sex but she keep saying "No condom, but don't come on me". I don't have any other girlfriend since I met her. Does all girls hate using condom?
Re: Why Does Girls Dislike Having Sex With Condom? by Phinagold(f): 8:15am On May 24, 2015
Eating unpeeled banana and peeling before eating which is sweeter? No dull the babe Jare

5 Likes

Re: Why Does Girls Dislike Having Sex With Condom? by Holatunde007(m): 8:17am On May 24, 2015
Unwanted iSsue
Re: Why Does Girls Dislike Having Sex With Condom? by BankManager(m): 8:22am On May 24, 2015
Cos some of them are disease carriers searching for the next victim..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Girls Dislike Having Sex With Condom? by danio24ng(m): 8:23am On May 24, 2015
Guy,

Experiment this wear ur condom, use it then let it burst and experience the sensation there after.
Then you will realise why she doesn't like u using condom on her.

3 Likes

Re: Why Does Girls Dislike Having Sex With Condom? by Nobody: 8:26am On May 24, 2015
You mean Girls or you grin

Meanwhile.....

TeamCondom

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Girls Dislike Having Sex With Condom? by 8bolz(m): 8:27am On May 24, 2015
danio24ng:
Guy,

Experiment this wear ur condom, use it then let it burst and experience the sensation there after.
Then you will realise why she doesn't like u using condom on her.
U na bad guy.How many chioma nd cynthia u don give belle
Re: Why Does Girls Dislike Having Sex With Condom? by Nobody: 8:30am On May 24, 2015
its when you test positive for STD disease, thats when you'll know why she's not concern about unprotected sex with you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Girls Dislike Having Sex With Condom? by Truth24(m): 8:36am On May 24, 2015
I don't love condom sexx either.... My dickk would look dead

1 Like

Re: Why Does Girls Dislike Having Sex With Condom? by write2obi(m): 8:46am On May 24, 2015
If you love her that much, then i'll advise you should quit having sex until you are ready to settle down.

5 Likes

Re: Why Does Girls Dislike Having Sex With Condom? by loomer: 8:50am On May 24, 2015
Which one u like pass, talk true
Re: Why Does Girls Dislike Having Sex With Condom? by chimerase2: 8:59am On May 24, 2015
Majority of de gals dnt like condom becos of many reasons ranging from hurting dem and odas
me if i use AMU i cant even cum is very bad it will be as if AMU just wasting ma time.
So dat is why i rarely hv sex i just dnt trust anybody
each time i want to hv ibongi der wil be dis fear in me
Re: Why Does Girls Dislike Having Sex With Condom? by McEwen(m): 9:05am On May 24, 2015
Cd 20 min:
Raw 30 min
Cc:kingtom my colleague grin grin
Re: Why Does Girls Dislike Having Sex With Condom? by KingTom(m): 9:07am On May 24, 2015
McEwen:
Cd 20 min: Raw 30 min Cc:king tom my colleague grin grin
That's all!!!!!!!!!!! cool cool grin
Re: Why Does Girls Dislike Having Sex With Condom? by KingTom(m): 9:10am On May 24, 2015
chimerase2:
Majority of de gals dnt like condom becos of many reasons ranging from hurting dem and odas
me if i use AMU i cant even cum is very bad it will be as if AMU just wasting ma time.
So dat is why i rarely hv sex i just dnt trust anybody
each time i want to hv ibongi der wil be dis fear in me
AMU 100% Convinced that ua sex life is more active than that of Jim Iyke, AMU sure you OTU know I am around whenever you're telling these lies. You cannot deceive me, I sabi ua history. I fit bet AMU with my life say you dey I ibongi the opianta of those girls for ua DP grin grin grin
Re: Why Does Girls Dislike Having Sex With Condom? by Jayjay0(m): 9:16am On May 24, 2015
Everybody like sex without Condom buh for your own good bro, i advice you use one..

meanwhile

#TeamnoCONDOMnoSEX

1 Like

Re: Why Does Girls Dislike Having Sex With Condom? by Oyinlomoa(m): 9:27am On May 24, 2015
Phinagold:
Eating unpeeled banana and peeling before eating which is sweeter? No dull the babe Jare

Wtf ... I'm guessing u're d babe ...

1 Like

Re: Why Does Girls Dislike Having Sex With Condom? by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:15am On May 24, 2015
aladitu:
She is a student of a higher institution. we have been dating for about 3 yrs and so much in love but she will never allow me to use condom whenever we are together. I have tried to convince her against unprotected sex but she keep saying "No condom, but don't come on me". I don't have any other girlfriend since I met her. Does all girls hate using condom?

Be firm man. Soon enough something is gon jump on ya d1ck...

If she isn't fvcking you with condoms...she certainly isn't with others.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Girls Dislike Having Sex With Condom? by Nobody: 10:28am On May 24, 2015
Nothing sweet pass flesh to flesh u know? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Does Girls Dislike Having Sex With Condom? by Nobody: 10:59am On May 24, 2015
Must we promote Immorality?

1 Like

Re: Why Does Girls Dislike Having Sex With Condom? by multikolour(m): 12:04pm On May 24, 2015
Phinagold:
i love your illustration, and I love your I Q and your smartness. I wish you a good man.
Re: Why Does Girls Dislike Having Sex With Condom? by multikolour(m): 12:07pm On May 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
Nothing sweet pass flesh to flesh u know? cheesy cheesy
u be baba. I salute you ma
Re: Why Does Girls Dislike Having Sex With Condom? by Phinagold(f): 12:31pm On May 24, 2015
multikolour:

i love your illustration, and I love your I Q and your smartness. I wish you a good man.

U will live long dear
Re: Why Does Girls Dislike Having Sex With Condom? by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 24, 2015
multikolour:

u be baba. I salute you ma
cheesy
Re: Why Does Girls Dislike Having Sex With Condom? by faith551(m): 2:10pm On May 24, 2015
Go ahead, very soon you will get acquainted with the following phrases
Babe I've been having stomach ache since morning.
Then few days later your phone rings
Grrriiinnn grrriiiin
Hello sweetness, I haven't seen my monthly visitor for days now
Holla me when my prophecy comes to pass, and I hope u are ready for the miracle
#be wise
Re: Why Does Girls Dislike Having Sex With Condom? by Ehimzy(m): 2:44pm On May 24, 2015
[quote author=KingTom post=34044300]
That's all!!!!!!!!!!! cool cool grin[/quote Goat...... grin grin grin grin]
Re: Why Does Girls Dislike Having Sex With Condom? by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 24, 2015
BankManager:
Cos some of them are disease carriers searching for the next victim..
lol

(1) (Reply)

New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? / 'Girls Leave Me Alone'-- Nigerian Lady Exposes Chat From A Lesbian Online. PICS / Rare! This Picture Of Snail Got People Talking. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.