Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,323 members, 7,808,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

Can I Be Referred To As A Black Person Or As A Negro? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Be Referred To As A Black Person Or As A Negro? (2314 Views)

Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) / Why Are Ladies Referred To As Olosho When They Do This? / At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Be Referred To As A Black Person Or As A Negro? by Moana(f): 2:30pm On May 25, 2015
write2obi:

Look at this lost fo.ol aturu nzuzu.
You are asking us if you should be referred to as a black man.
Here is the bitter truth: A Nigerian fu.*k your hoe German mother to get his paper doesn't make you a Nigeria, few drop of seminal fluid doesn't make you a Nigeria, no son! it takes much more than that.
Being a Nigeria is not about who got your mama pregnant.
You have a bini name? Lmao! Tell us your "bini" name and its meaning e-diot .
You only got one thing right thou,
" i don't even speak or act like one"
You cant speak or act like us because you don't have what it takes to be us.
Finally you are not German "forget the paper they gave you".
You are not Nigerian "your father only used you to get green card".
haba shocked oya drink water
Re: Can I Be Referred To As A Black Person Or As A Negro? by xtervaganza(m): 3:05pm On May 25, 2015
write2obi:
Please tell us how negros acts or speaks. Ewu gambia.
ahahahahahhaahahah your blood de hot oooo
Re: Can I Be Referred To As A Black Person Or As A Negro? by boynigeria(m): 7:35pm On May 25, 2015
Johneyhaz:
Which part of New do you stay...to me, thé op doesnt exist
boss are u a NewYorker, i stay at Queens
Re: Can I Be Referred To As A Black Person Or As A Negro? by boynigeria(m): 7:38pm On May 25, 2015
MrsChima:

Easy killer eaaasssy. grin.
the guy is just too annoying
Re: Can I Be Referred To As A Black Person Or As A Negro? by write2obi(m): 7:51pm On May 25, 2015
Moana:
haba shocked oya drink water
I'm not thirsty
Re: Can I Be Referred To As A Black Person Or As A Negro? by Moana(f): 7:52pm On May 25, 2015
write2obi:

I'm not thirsty
you sounded angry thats why i said take water
Re: Can I Be Referred To As A Black Person Or As A Negro? by write2obi(m): 7:57pm On May 25, 2015
Moana:
you sounded angry thats why i said take water
Would you blame me undecided . Is that guy not annoyingly lame
Re: Can I Be Referred To As A Black Person Or As A Negro? by Moana(f): 7:57pm On May 25, 2015
write2obi:

Would you blame me undecided . Is that guy not annoyingly lame
he was just looking for attention. We all know he is black
Re: Can I Be Referred To As A Black Person Or As A Negro? by write2obi(m): 8:47pm On May 25, 2015
Moana:
he was just looking for attention. We all know he is black
And i guess he got what he was looking for.
Re: Can I Be Referred To As A Black Person Or As A Negro? by Johneyhaz: 1:26pm On May 26, 2015
boynigeria:

boss are u a NewYorker, i stay at Queens
yea bros, I stay in Brooklyn...Howard beach
Re: Can I Be Referred To As A Black Person Or As A Negro? by loomer: 1:36pm On May 26, 2015
Can someone help me slap this mumu?
Re: Can I Be Referred To As A Black Person Or As A Negro? by boynigeria(m): 4:17pm On May 26, 2015
Johneyhaz:
yea bros, I stay in Brooklyn...Howard beach
I think Howard beach is in Queens dude, cos ma cousin particularly warned me about hangout close to d place...dont kn the place though, cos i spend more time in Manhattan dan Queen, cos of skool.
we could hangout though, there is dis fun naija bar in Manhattan, plenty naija musicians dey always come around especially Sound Sultan heard his family is based here
Re: Can I Be Referred To As A Black Person Or As A Negro? by somegirl1: 4:27pm On May 26, 2015
You look full black
Re: Can I Be Referred To As A Black Person Or As A Negro? by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 27, 2015
boynigeria:

I think Howard beach is in Queens dude, cos ma cousin particularly warned me about hangout close to d place...dont kn the place though, cos i spend more time in Manhattan dan Queen, cos of skool.
we could hangout though, there is dis fun naija bar in Manhattan, plenty naija musicians dey always come around especially Sound Sultan heard his family is based here
yes Howard beach is in queens,but extend through Brooklyn.It's only one street seperating my house and queens...it's just 10min drive from where I live to jfk....

My two accounts have been banned by sister ishilove
Re: Can I Be Referred To As A Black Person Or As A Negro? by BuddhaPalm(m): 6:32pm On Jun 10, 2015
Identity...the cause of most our problems.

Look beyond the labels. You're a human being, "created in the image and likeness of God!".

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Caption This Pix Of A Lady Shopping? / Add To Any Whatsapp Group Chat And Bbm Messanger / Comment If You Are Still Awake And Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.