Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,883 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Federal Govt Rush Hour Recruitment(exposed) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Govt Rush Hour Recruitment(exposed) (9312 Views)

Which One Is Better, Federal Govt Job In A Parastatal Of Private University? / Federal Govt Pleads With Job Seekers To Apply For Fresh Immigration Exercise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal Govt Rush Hour Recruitment(exposed) by Ambi25: 8:31am On May 24, 2015
It has come to our knowledge that federal government are doing rush minute recruitment right now: so , guys let exposed which federal govt organisation are they so that applicants can apply. Cheers
Re: Federal Govt Rush Hour Recruitment(exposed) by DopeAllure: 9:01am On May 24, 2015
NOSDRA are in need of staff, heard 120 will be employed but the slots are being shared between the God fathers there and the ones in character commission, NACETEM wrote their exams last week Thursday, but my uncle that knows the DG said they have shortlisted the candidates they are employing even before the exams. As for those waiting for APL from Foreign Affairs I'd advice you to move on that recruitment is done n dusted. May God just help us in this coutry oh.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Govt Rush Hour Recruitment(exposed) by Ambi25: 9:15am On May 24, 2015
DopeAllure:
NOSDRA are in need of staff, heard 120 will be employed but the slots are being shared between the God fathers there and the ones in character commission, NACETEM wrote their exams last week Thursday, but my uncle that knows the DG said they have shortlisted the candidates they are employing even before the exams. As for those waiting for APL from Foreign Affairs I'd advice you to move on that recruitment is done n dusted. May God just help us in this coutry oh.
thanks for sharing this info! You can say that again! na only God fit help oh!
Re: Federal Govt Rush Hour Recruitment(exposed) by Polithiefcian(m): 11:14am On May 24, 2015
All recruitment has been concluded
Re: Federal Govt Rush Hour Recruitment(exposed) by willieguy: 1:30pm On May 24, 2015
This guy is very right because the level of impunity in NACETEM is crazier most especially with their board member chaired by one senetor ben collins ndu from anambra state...just last week they subjected their staffs to an untold hardship of risking their lives travelling to abuja for promotion exams and whereas they just want to use that to cover up their underground recruitment process... THOSE BOARD MEMBERS ARE WOLVES THEY HAVE DESTROYED THE WORLD CLASS INSTITUTION WITHOUT EVEN FEELING ANY BAD ABOUT IT AND THEY ARE STILL RECKING THE HAVOC. SHAMELESS ARSEHOLES

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal Govt Rush Hour Recruitment(exposed) by kaykash007(m): 1:35pm On May 24, 2015
[quote author=Polithiefcian post=34047135]All recruitment has been concluded. says who? my friend u beta press ur bottom...tins r happening....no dulling...this is Naija where any tin is possible.
Re: Federal Govt Rush Hour Recruitment(exposed) by Polithiefcian(m): 2:51pm On May 24, 2015
[quote author=kaykash007 post=34050372][/quote]

Ok but I can sur bet uith u dat nothing is happening again.

Unless u uanna open up the particular ministry dat is stll recruiting
Re: Federal Govt Rush Hour Recruitment(exposed) by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 24, 2015
nice1 OP
Re: Federal Govt Rush Hour Recruitment(exposed) by Ambi25: 5:14pm On May 24, 2015
chowlade:
nice1 OP
you are welcome! Am inviting u
Re: Federal Govt Rush Hour Recruitment(exposed) by armadeo(m): 6:51pm On May 24, 2015
Whoever takes a govt rush job now shouldn't come crying when he gets fired on June.

3 Likes

Re: Federal Govt Rush Hour Recruitment(exposed) by s3nn2x(m): 9:39pm On May 24, 2015
DopeAllure:
... As for those waiting for APL from Foreign Affairs I'd advice you to move on that recruitment is done n dusted. May God just help us in this coutry oh.
In your dreams or where?

1 Like

Re: Federal Govt Rush Hour Recruitment(exposed) by olempe(m): 10:39pm On May 24, 2015
armadeo:
Whoever takes a govt rush job now shouldn't come crying when he gets fired on June.
Hard truth
Re: Federal Govt Rush Hour Recruitment(exposed) by DopeAllure: 10:40am On May 25, 2015
Na you know whether na for dreams or for reality just sharing the info I got. Good luck waiting on the foreign service to call..
Re: Federal Govt Rush Hour Recruitment(exposed) by DopeAllure: 10:44am On May 25, 2015
willieguy:
This guy is very right because the level of impunity in NACETEM is crazier most especially with their board member chaired by one senetor ben collins ndu from anambra state...just last week they subjected their staffs to an untold hardship of risking their lives travelling to abuja for promotion exams and whereas they just want to use that to cover up their underground recruitment process... THOSE BOARD MEMBERS ARE WOLVES THEY HAVE DESTROYED THE WORLD CLASS INSTITUTION WITHOUT EVEN FEELING ANY BAD ABOUT IT AND THEY ARE STILL RECKING THE HAVOC. SHAMELESS ARSEHOLES

You are very right their promotion exams held on 21st may.
Re: Federal Govt Rush Hour Recruitment(exposed) by DopeAllure: 10:48am On May 25, 2015
olempe:
Hard truth

My bro/sis as I write this NOSDRA will commence recruitment in d next two weeks, what is holding them back is reaching an agreement with Character Commission on how many slots they are giving them. All these parastatals hardly advertise their vacancies. If you any one that knows anyone in NOSDRA better do your homework oh cause it's real.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Govt Rush Hour Recruitment(exposed) by viva7: 4:28pm On May 26, 2015
DopeAllure:

My bro/sis as I write this NOSDRA will commence recruitment in d next two weeks, what is holding them back is reaching an agreement with Character Commission on how many slots they are giving them. All these parastatals hardly advertise their vacancies. If you any one that knows anyone in NOSDRA better do your homework oh cause it's real.

Please, what's the full meaning of NOSDRA and what's there website
Re: Federal Govt Rush Hour Recruitment(exposed) by Setaje(f): 5:19pm On May 26, 2015
Dpr is still intact

1 Like

Re: Federal Govt Rush Hour Recruitment(exposed) by begunatoye(m): 5:50pm On May 26, 2015
ASCON just finish its recruitment for senior cadre, its remaining the junior cadre.
Re: Federal Govt Rush Hour Recruitment(exposed) by mrjolly(m): 6:06pm On May 26, 2015
Traffic warden is also recruiting
Re: Federal Govt Rush Hour Recruitment(exposed) by kemifunke: 6:50pm On May 26, 2015
Re: Federal Govt Rush Hour Recruitment(exposed) by naijainstinct: 3:30pm On May 27, 2015
the NOSDRA recruitment is very true.........confirmed! I can also tell you that some people collected appt letters for Foreign Affairs last two weeks ago at the FCSC. Goodluck to you guys!
Re: Federal Govt Rush Hour Recruitment(exposed) by naijainstinct: 3:34pm On May 27, 2015
armadeo:
Bro, you know very little about the federal civil service. Buhari cannot sack people who have already been documented without facing stiff opposition from labour unions. MDAs that do not announce their recruitment document their new intakes immediately without hassles.

1 Like

Re: Federal Govt Rush Hour Recruitment(exposed) by armadeo(m): 4:24pm On May 27, 2015
naijainstinct:
Bro, you know very little about the federal civil service. Buhari cannot sack people who have already been documented without facing stiff opposition from labour unions. [b]MDAs that do not announce their recruitment [/b]document their new intakes immediately without hassles.

Dude welcome to the rule of law. If nessesary he can sack particularly if the bolded is true. All that is needed is to check the records of staff salary for the last year, if there is a sudden increase then ask why. If they said they hired ask when, it wasn't advertised their butts are gone.

Q.e.d.

Labour says you can't sack people who were hired illegally. That case would be kicked out of court and some heads that would rather be on necks would be rolling on the ground next to bodies twitching in Death throes.
Re: Federal Govt Rush Hour Recruitment(exposed) by naijainstinct: 12:46am On May 28, 2015
Setaje:
Dpr is still intact
madam, this ur statement is vague ooo. Pls is anything happening at dpr? Thats my dream workplace o. I can cut my left arm to work there. grin I'm more than willing to resign my current job 4 dpr without looking back.

1 Like

Re: Federal Govt Rush Hour Recruitment(exposed) by naijainstinct: 12:52am On May 28, 2015
mrjolly:
Traffic warden is also recruiting
pls tread carefully with that traffic warden stuff. My junior cousin was asked to pay N10K for uniform kit after purchasing the form of N10k initially. One NGO is coordinating this.
Re: Federal Govt Rush Hour Recruitment(exposed) by naijainstinct: 12:55am On May 28, 2015
armadeo:

Dude welcome to the rule of law. If nessesary he can sack particularly if the bolded is true. All that is needed is to check the records of staff salary for the last year, if there is a sudden increase then ask why. If they said they hired ask when, it wasn't advertised their butts are gone.

Q.e.d.

Labour says you can't sack people who were hired illegally. That case would be kicked out of court and some heads that would rather be on necks would be rolling on the ground next to bodies twitching in Death throes.
ok
Re: Federal Govt Rush Hour Recruitment(exposed) by Setaje(f): 6:56am On May 28, 2015
naijainstinct:
madam, this ur statement is vague ooo. Pls is anything happening at dpr? Thats my dream workplace o. I can cut my left arm to work there. grin I'm more than willing to resign my current job 4 dpr without looking back.

Hmmmn. Nothing is happening there until after elections. That's what I was told.

1 Like

Re: Federal Govt Rush Hour Recruitment(exposed) by atama27(m): 8:15am On May 28, 2015
NAMA just concluded their recruitment yesterday and APL's were given to the newly intake...we just have to be informed to know the right places,as for Nosdra,Nesrea, and Frin..it's after innauguration.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Govt Rush Hour Recruitment(exposed) by Abbaj: 1:03pm On May 28, 2015
atama27:
NAMA just concluded their recruitment yesterday and APL's were given to the newly intake...we just have to be informed to know the right places,as for Nosdra,Nesrea, and Frin..it's after innauguration.
Re: Federal Govt Rush Hour Recruitment(exposed) by Polithiefcian(m): 1:35pm On May 28, 2015
[quote author=Abbaj post=34174737][/quote]

Ah dey ur back

(1) (2) (Reply)

JOB VACANCY / Cds / Who Else Received This Email From United Nations SDN?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.