Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,939 members, 7,806,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

My Girlfriend Is Always Suspecting Me! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Always Suspecting Me! (2891 Views)

I Am Suspecting My Girlfriend Doesn't Love Me. (see Reason Here) / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is Always Suspecting Me! by whitedove(m): 11:50am On Sep 14, 2006
My g/f is always suspecting me that i cheat on her esp.,when she sees me with tall girls,i work in an environment where there are beautiful w/men.she is beautiful but she is not tall.i like her, pls nairalanders what can i do ?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Always Suspecting Me! by GermanLady(f): 12:17pm On Sep 14, 2006
whitedove:

My g/f is always suspecting me that i cheat on her esp.,when she sees me with tall girls,i work in an environment where there are beautiful w/men.she is beautiful but she is not tall.i like her, please Nairaland users what can i do ?

maybe you should have never told her that you like tall girls wink

so she is getting unsecure now.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Always Suspecting Me! by whitedove(m): 12:57pm On Sep 14, 2006
I have not @ anytime told her that i like tall girls, i think it is just her emotion that is,
Re: My Girlfriend Is Always Suspecting Me! by iice(f): 4:06pm On Sep 14, 2006
how is being tall relative to cheating?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Always Suspecting Me! by candylips(m): 4:20pm On Sep 14, 2006
girls do that all the time especially when they are in love with you. you just have to assure her that you are faithfull to her and she would be fine smiley
Re: My Girlfriend Is Always Suspecting Me! by jazzy(f): 4:32pm On Sep 14, 2006
@ candylips u ve said it all, she s just a bit insecure just try 2 convince her dat ure for real and dnt give her any cause to suspect u like discussing how much u had fun when workin with em gals try to play down on it and she ll be assured, best of luck
Re: My Girlfriend Is Always Suspecting Me! by desiree(f): 1:48pm On Sep 16, 2006
Well, your girlfriend is just feeling insecure. You guys tend to bring out a woman's insecurity by unknowingly pointing out that attribute that she does not have in general everyday conversations. All you have to do now is to keep assuring her that she is perfect for you tall or not. wink
Re: My Girlfriend Is Always Suspecting Me! by engr17(m): 1:54pm On Sep 16, 2006
Try to curdle her and don't burst out of pity about long leg babes
She is feeling insecured in a way and needed her man to understand that
the interaction she know is not the one she xpect you with another woman be it work place or not
Man we all know ourselves by now it shouldn't be a news to the bobos in da houz
That manhood could be ready to xplore anything anytym and u know dat
Re: My Girlfriend Is Always Suspecting Me! by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:23pm On Sep 16, 2006
well i think you are giving her reason to suspect you,maybe she just needs you to apply a little more tactics in convincing her that you are really serious about her wink
Re: My Girlfriend Is Always Suspecting Me! by Coco29(f): 4:35pm On Sep 16, 2006
nothing once a woman lose trust in you it will take jesus for her to get it back.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Always Suspecting Me! by Hugoboi(m): 4:37pm On Sep 16, 2006
For all I care, my chick can supect me if she wants.Afterall no babe ever trusts no guy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My Girlfriend Is Always Suspecting Me! by EmemJU(f): 4:45pm On Sep 16, 2006
@Hugoboi, a girl will only trust a guy who is trustworthy.
@Topic. Be smart, even if you are cheating, make sure she trusts you absolutely(even with her life)
Re: My Girlfriend Is Always Suspecting Me! by Hugoboi(m): 4:48pm On Sep 16, 2006
@ EmemJu
No babe!! a girl only trusts the dude who pays the bills grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Always Suspecting Me! by candylips(m): 5:57pm On Sep 16, 2006
Hugoboi. na which angle you dey carry the augument go now sad
Re: My Girlfriend Is Always Suspecting Me! by librakwee(f): 4:17am On Sep 17, 2006
you probably give her reasons to thats y wink
Re: My Girlfriend Is Always Suspecting Me! by nigerwife: 6:34pm On Dec 06, 2007
Whitedove,

You have not provided enough info to assist you. Question: has caught you cheating before?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Always Suspecting Me! by ettehgate(m): 6:36pm On Dec 06, 2007
tell her you are poligamous in mind
that will stop her
Re: My Girlfriend Is Always Suspecting Me! by 190: 7:12pm On Dec 22, 2010
where is mzdark to say sometin abt dis
Re: My Girlfriend Is Always Suspecting Me! by MMM2(m): 6:58am On Dec 23, 2010
try an cheat on her then she will stop suspect u.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Always Suspecting Me! by mensdept: 7:24am On Dec 23, 2010
^^^^^^ amin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Always Suspecting Me! by Ranoscky(m): 10:21am On Apr 05, 2011
To hell with her, then!

(1) (Reply)

Gone For War / What Can U Do For Love / I Stayed Outside And My Fiancee Neva Introduced Me To Her Mum Formally.am Confus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.