Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,325 members, 7,780,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:58 PM

What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun (48448 Views)

Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK / PHOTO: This Police Signboard Has Got People Talking / See The Condition Of The 3 Battalion Nigerian Army Barracks In Effurun(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun by Harrisonn(m): 9:52am On May 24, 2015
What has this police man done to be beaten up like this in effurun ? I see guilt in his face.This SARS guys have been terrorizing young boys in warri and environs.Extorting money from boys all in the name of chasing yahoo boys,Robbers car snatchers in warri everyday and we have never heard of SARS or the police apprehend any one of those robbers.I want this oppressors call SARS out of warri. Warri is not Lagos,Osun and Benin city where you people do those rubbish now the people of warri are out for you criminal SARS.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun by ANGELMARVE(m): 9:58am On May 24, 2015
Nigeria!!!! 90% of her youth citizens are criminals, "90% of her police and military are criminals now even the OP that opens this thread sounded like a criminal. "there is no way forward at all.

191 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun by nerodenero: 10:00am On May 24, 2015
Warri is not Lagos,Osun and Benin city where you people do those rubbish now the people of warri are out for you criminal SARS.

I was in total support of your write-up until I saw the above submission. Won't it have been nice if you had condemned their actions generally without showing sentiments?

134 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun by doublewisdom: 10:02am On May 24, 2015
Uvwie boys talk am say "if you do anyhow you see anyhow" .

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun by izuch(m): 10:02am On May 24, 2015
SARS go come for retaliation, i pity all the young boys for there, from now they are suspected armed robbers and alleged kidnappers. una beat SARS officer, those dare devils? E don be for una

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun by Nobody: 10:04am On May 24, 2015
nerodenero:

I was in total support of your write-up until I saw the above submission. Won't it have been nice if you had condemned their actions generally without showing sentiments?

This is just the begining.

Remember that it was the daft police that drove Boko Haram bunkers.

6 Likes

Re: What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun by agarawu23(m): 10:05am On May 24, 2015
bullshit !!!

it's damn wrong
Re: What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun by Nobody: 10:08am On May 24, 2015
izuch:
sars go come for retaliation, i pity all the young boy there, from now they are suspected armed robbers and alleged kidnappers. una beat SARS officer? E don be for una

Cops are wussies the world over

They can't do jack sh1t
It's only in the South that police get liver

Go to the north and see how police are so docile. There are places in kano that are no-go areas for the Police.

This is how Bokos grew balls. Remember in 2009, Bokos attacked Police formations across the northeast.

Phuck dah Police

17 Likes

Re: What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun by IceSplash(f): 10:11am On May 24, 2015
These harassment needs to stop

1 Like

Re: What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun by Nobody: 10:11am On May 24, 2015
agarawu23:
bullshit !!!

it's damn wrong

Go to a SARS station in your state and you will know these cops are the most evil and heartless people.

Most of these SARS cops are armed robbers, assassins and kidnappers.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun by abduljabbar4(m): 10:11am On May 24, 2015
Assuming this happened in the north. Nigerians are hypocrites. In the north, its 'Islam' but in the south its 'human beings' oressanctus I hope you are listening

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun by Nobody: 10:13am On May 24, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Assuming this happened in the north. Nigerians are hypocrites. In the north, its 'Islam' but in the south its 'human beings'

Fark off.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun by abduljabbar4(m): 10:14am On May 24, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

Fark off.

K
Re: What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun by agarawu23(m): 10:15am On May 24, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

Go to a SARS station in your state and you will know these cops are the most evil and heartless people.

Most of these SARS cops are armed robbers, assassins and kidnappers.
yes we know and I am not doubting you. but do you know who will suffer repercussion of this ? the innocent will share in the PAYBACK

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun by Nobody: 10:19am On May 24, 2015
agarawu23:
yes we know and I am not doubting you. but do you know who will suffer repercussion of this ? the innocent will share in the PAYBACK

This is reason why the people should defend themselves from these criminals parading themselves as law men.

SARS can not try the crap they do and get away with in the south in the north.

Ab0kis will besiege their station until they release any innocent person they abduct.

4 Likes

Re: What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun by tucky200(m): 10:30am On May 24, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

Fark off.

He is right ..oloriburuku member

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun by DankemzI(m): 10:34am On May 24, 2015
Harrisonn:
What has this police man done to be beaten up like this in effurun ? I see guilt in his face.This SARS guys have been terrorizing young boys in warri and environs.Extorting money from boys all in the name of chasing yahoo boys,Robbers car snatchers in warri everyday and we have never heard of SARS or the police apprehend any one of those robbers.I want this oppressors call SARS out of warri. Warri is not Lagos,Osun and Benin city where you people do those rubbish now the people of warri are out for you criminal SARS.

You guys better evacuate that community before re-inforcement is back

16 Likes

Re: What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun by Omoalhaja7: 10:35am On May 24, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Assuming this happened in the north. Nigerians are hypocrites. In the north, its 'Islam' but in the south its 'human beings' oressanctus I hope you are listening
U r right my broda. If it were to be in d North now, u wld av been hearing topics like:
"Islamists Beat SARS Officer To Coma".....or....."BH Tortures SARS Guy"
Hypocrites full ds NL

9 Likes

Re: What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun by Nobody: 10:37am On May 24, 2015
tucky200:

He is right ..oloriburuku member

See this taju

1 Like

Re: What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun by Nobody: 10:39am On May 24, 2015
Omoalhaja7:

U r right my broda. If it were to be in d North now, u wld av been hearing topics like:
"Islamists Beat SARS Officer To Coma".....or....."BH Tortures SARS Guy"
Hypocrites full ds NL

Mumu

Boko Haram first war in 2009 was with the police

Stop posting ignoramus from osogbo

7 Likes

Re: What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun by Diddy58(m): 10:44am On May 24, 2015
Na only him waka come, ok but there is God oooh all this bloods their lutin there is God oooh.........

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun by Omoalhaja7: 10:46am On May 24, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

Mumu

Boko Haram first war in 2009 was with the police

Stop posting ignoramus from osogbo
Dopemu, feeling guilty??

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun by aljharem(m): 10:49am On May 24, 2015
Harrisonn:

I really pity you

Warri the crime hub of Nigeria where armed robber openly snatch your car in broad day light

In fact that effurun is still OK compare to town.

Abeg leave the policemen let them do their job unless you are an armed robber or kidnapper

2 Likes

Re: What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun by Nobody: 10:55am On May 24, 2015
Omoalhaja7:

Dopemu, feeling guilty??

Did you read any where that those Warri boys shouting "Jehovah" as they beat the cop?

If it was in the north we know what they will be chanting

Mumu

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun by tucky200(m): 10:57am On May 24, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

See this taju
Dindinri

1 Like

Re: What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun by tucky200(m): 11:00am On May 24, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

Did you read any where that those Warri boys shouting "Jehovah" as they beat the cop?

If it was in the north we know what they will be chanting

Mumu
Sharap there...useless pikin
When they were beating anglican pastors nko
We knw see u dat tym o...oloshi omo jati jati

5 Likes

Re: What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun by xmich(m): 11:04am On May 24, 2015
Oga sars na only you waka come

Chai dey done knack shege comot im eye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun by izuch(m): 11:18am On May 24, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

Cops are wussies the world over

They can't do jack sh1t
It's only in the South that police get liver

Go to the north and see how police are so docile. There are places in kano that are no-go areas for the Police.

This is how Bokos grew balls. Remember in 2009, Bokos attacked Police formations across the northeast.

Phuck dah Police

Phuck the police no be when e reach to catch a cat and beat it till it confesses to being a tigertiger undecided
Re: What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun by Nobody: 11:21am On May 24, 2015
tucky200:

Sharap there...useless pikin
When they were beating anglican pastors nko
We knw see u dat tym o...oloshi omo jati jati

You no get talk.

Foolish gambari slave

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun by tucky200(m): 11:30am On May 24, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

You no get talk.

Foolish gambari slave
Anu mpama

1 Like

Re: What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun by omenka(m): 11:40am On May 24, 2015
doublewisdom:
Uvwie boys talk am say "if you do anyhow you see anyhow" .
E get one restaurant wen been dey after Wellington Hotel (I think before Sizzlers or so) for refinery Road, dem write am under the name of the restaurant. grin

Mehn, I miss Waffi die! cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ede COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Looting: Putting The Records Straight / Your Memory May Be Failing, Atiku Fires Fresh Shot At Tinubu / I Lost N20 Million To Shasha Crisis, Not Going Back There - Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.