Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,880 members, 7,798,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Breaking News: Benue Rep-elect, Hon Orker Jev’s Kidnapped Mother Released - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Breaking News: Benue Rep-elect, Hon Orker Jev’s Kidnapped Mother Released (630 Views)

Breaking News: Benue Commissioner Abducted By Unknown Gunmen In Makurdi / Kidnapped Mother Of Taraba Deputy Governor Begs For Help / Samson Siasia's Kidnapped Mother Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Benue Rep-elect, Hon Orker Jev’s Kidnapped Mother Released by BenueBlog(f): 9:59am On May 24, 2015
The mother of Hon Orker Jev, the Representative-elect for Buruku Federal Constituency has been released.

Mama Mwuese was kidnapped on gunpoint by unknown gunmen a few days ago at Tombo Mbaya village of Buruku LGA.

Announcing the good news this morning on his Facebook account, Hon Jev said he was called by a friend who broke the news to him.

“A friend called this morning to inform me that my mother was dropped and found wandering in a village in Katsina Ala Local Government Area. She is said to be disoriented but in stable health condition. A team is heading there to convey her back.”

He therefore thanked the public for their fervent prayers for the safe return of his mother.

“I, on behalf of my family convey our deepest appreciation for the concerns and touching prayers offered for her safe return.”

http://benue.com.ng/benue-representative-elect-hon-orker-jevs-mother-released/
Re: Breaking News: Benue Rep-elect, Hon Orker Jev’s Kidnapped Mother Released by Nobody: 10:00am On May 24, 2015
is this a breaking news

or

good news
Re: Breaking News: Benue Rep-elect, Hon Orker Jev’s Kidnapped Mother Released by nerodenero: 10:14am On May 24, 2015
Thank God there was no mention of Police in the report before they inform us that they were on top of the situation and the whole tales by moonlight shi.t whereas the family actually paid ransom.

(1) (Reply)

See How Some Women Now Use Genitals To Traffick Cocaine / Breaking News: Victor Essiet Of Mandators Fame Kidnapped / 11 Nigerians On Death Row To Be Executed Soon If Government Don't Act Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.