Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

White Man Looking For Fuel With Jerry Can In Nigeria. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / White Man Looking For Fuel With Jerry Can In Nigeria. (41160 Views)

Obiano Empowers Anambra Students With 25 Litre Water Jerry Can (Photo) / Fayose Meets With Jerry Gana, Gbenga Daniels And Agbaje (Photos) / Ben Bruce Reacts To Lai Mohammed's Blaming Of GEJ For Fuel Scarcity (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Man Looking For Fuel With Jerry Can In Nigeria. by Auxiliary(m): 4:13pm On May 24, 2015
AND THE WINNER OF THE E-BATTLE IS...

IYALODE grin grin cheesy

Can we rest now?

2 Likes

Re: White Man Looking For Fuel With Jerry Can In Nigeria. by Adesiji77: 4:41pm On May 24, 2015
When you are in Rome... cheesy

1 Like

Re: White Man Looking For Fuel With Jerry Can In Nigeria. by armadeo(m): 4:47pm On May 24, 2015
ayoolanr:

You are right to an extent! But i'll tell you this, no matter what the black man achieves, in the grand scheme of things....to the pink man, we are an object of hatred and ENVY to them....they don't see us as equals, even when you are clearly better than them as a human being by all measures! Also, while i have fallen into the same trap of making blanket statements regarding people/race, i think ideally we should treat everyone as individuals....that is the most logical way!!!

This was the reason he made that comment. You aren't better than them except in physical activities on an individual level. On a mental and phycological level they'll beat your ass down because you just ain't ready.
Re: White Man Looking For Fuel With Jerry Can In Nigeria. by Yomboy4ever(m): 4:49pm On May 24, 2015
Symphony007:
When fuel scarcity prompts an oyibo man to fly okada with jerry can looking for fuel, you know it has come to the worse.

Dis guy no get person wey go help am hussle for fuel, what if dem go kidnap d guy.

1 Like

Re: White Man Looking For Fuel With Jerry Can In Nigeria. by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 24, 2015
armadeo:

This was the reason he made that comment. You aren't better than them except in physical activities on an individual level. On a mental and phycological level they'll beat your ass down because you just ain't ready.

you are obviously mentally handicapped! no point engaging you!!!
Re: White Man Looking For Fuel With Jerry Can In Nigeria. by armadeo(m): 5:07pm On May 24, 2015
ayoolanr:

you are obviously mentally handicapped! no point engaging you!!!

If you aren't mentally handicapped you'll have a better response than that.

Stop the nationalist bullshit we are where we are due to our faults. A hoe is a hoe no a spade or shovel.
Re: White Man Looking For Fuel With Jerry Can In Nigeria. by inspbado(m): 5:20pm On May 24, 2015
ayoolanr:

You are right to an extent! But i'll tell you this, no matter what the black man achieves, in the grand scheme of things....to the pink man, we are an object of hatred and ENVY to them....they don't see us as equals, even when you are clearly better than them as a human being by all measures! Also, while i have fallen into the same trap of making blanket statements regarding people/race, i think ideally we should treat everyone as individuals....that is the most logical way!!!

Guy in world politics and affairs, respect is not given on pity or on a platter, you EARN IT!! The whites used to treat the Chinese(Asians generally self) like turds; but take a look at the relationship between the two races now. Nowadays the whites defer to and respect the Asians, why? Those little yellow, slanty eyed, buggers got their shit together! If we blacks can do away with all these primordial and primitive sentiments;close ranks and work our butts off, then maybe we can earn the respect we so badly crave from other folks. My philosophy in life is: if pesin dey do u, shey u sef no go give ur sef brain one day, think and work to free ur sef from the bondage of the slave master? We Nigerians/Africans really need to think of how we want the rest of the world to place us in international matters, cos other world citizens don't give any regard to us when it comes to international affairs, to them we don't figure at all(although they sometimes give SA a shout out, but look at the SA now self, the black man is about to run it to the ground(cue Zimbabwe). Using the state of the countries on the African continent as a yardstick I think the black man is incapable of governing himself. We are so quick to demand and agitate for independence from the white man (or a fellow black man as the case may be- cue south Sudan. But when we finally get the independence we fu@k up so badly, we justify the white man's assertion that "these dirty niggers can't govern themselves properly, we have to help them govern themselves." I just pray one of these days the black man go get sense and start to take hin destiny for im own hands and stop waiting for others to come do it for him.

1 Like

Re: White Man Looking For Fuel With Jerry Can In Nigeria. by Meti99(m): 6:37pm On May 24, 2015
That is Naijaria for you
Re: White Man Looking For Fuel With Jerry Can In Nigeria. by jaymdee(m): 7:04pm On May 24, 2015
TheEqualizer:
Smh. Is a white man not just a human as you're, if not inferior to you, physically?

And who cares if a white man had to do what the other millions of blacks are doing?

Smh @ inferiority complex...silly black raccoon worshipping a white man. undecided
This post has nothing to do with inferiority. It is normal to be captured by something rare and interesting. It's an unusual view. Something bwe don't see everyday. I think someone suffering with inferiority complex would naturally think the poster was affected by complex issues hence the post. It's only fools that are subdued with comex issues. If you've been to the US or Canada, you'll notice some whites are marveled by our activities.

1 Like

Re: White Man Looking For Fuel With Jerry Can In Nigeria. by sunnyeinstein(m): 7:27pm On May 24, 2015
tammie24:

IyaIode the slayer of TheEqualizer cheesy cheesy cheesy
Thumbs up grin

Seriously i was counting scores and IyaIode knocked TheEqualizer out like 6-0. shocked shocked shocked
It was like watching Klitchsko pummel Samuel Peters grin cheesy cheesy
IyaIode equalized TheEqualizer, com score the winner join! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: White Man Looking For Fuel With Jerry Can In Nigeria. by Mariojane(f): 7:29pm On May 24, 2015
Is he not human? Should he be given special treatment cos he is white? Abeg let him join the queue.
Re: White Man Looking For Fuel With Jerry Can In Nigeria. by seunto(m): 8:26pm On May 24, 2015
grin 9ja, for show,, dis one why Everybody dey date petrol attendant.... Oga oooooooo chaii nja no dey carry last dey don form am..
Re: White Man Looking For Fuel With Jerry Can In Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 24, 2015
sunnyeinstein:

Seriously i was counting scores and IyaIode knocked TheEqualizer out like 6-0. shocked shocked shocked
cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: White Man Looking For Fuel With Jerry Can In Nigeria. by Martinex12(m): 10:46pm On May 24, 2015
IyaIode:

If that's how your mother feeds you at 34 then all the blame is on her. I don't expect you to understand the effects of this crisis either since you can still steal 200 naira off her bra for nairabet. Go and learn a trade.
Meanwhile its almost 2pm, go and prepare the bedroom, customers will soon arrive.
jesus.....this babe is leading by ten points....sister we grab d message,its ok..oya sory! Murda is not gud oooooh!!! Hahaha ...she said customers are coming

2 Likes

Re: White Man Looking For Fuel With Jerry Can In Nigeria. by Martinex12(m): 10:53pm On May 24, 2015
inspbado:

Guy in world politics and affairs, respect is not given on pity or on a platter, you EARN IT!! The whites used to treat the Chinese(Asians generally self) like turds; but take a look at the relationship between the two races now. Nowadays the whites defer to and respect the Asians, why? Those little yellow, slanty eyed, buggers got their shit together! If we blacks can do away with all these primordial and primitive sentiments;close ranks and work our butts off, then maybe we can earn the respect we so badly crave from other folks. My philosophy in life is: if pesin dey do u, shey u sef no go give ur sef brain one day, think and work to free ur sef from the bondage of the slave master? We Nigerians/Africans really need to think of how we want the rest of the world to place us in international matters, cos other world citizens don't give any regard to us when it comes to international affairs, to them we don't figure at all(although they sometimes give SA a shout out, but look at the SA now self, the black man is about to run it to the ground(cue Zimbabwe). Using the state of the countries on the African continent as a yardstick I think the black man is incapable of governing himself. We are so quick to demand and agitate for independence from the white man (or a fellow black man as the case may be- cue south Sudan. But when we finally get the independence we fu@k up so badly, we justify the white man's assertion that "these dirty niggers can't govern themselves properly, we have to help them govern themselves." I just pray one of these days the black man go get sense and start to take hin destiny for im own hands and stop waiting for others to come do it for him.
4 dis post..may ur son bcom d next bill gate...som mod shld move dis post to front page and giv a billion likes to it

2 Likes

Re: White Man Looking For Fuel With Jerry Can In Nigeria. by tammie24: 11:30pm On May 24, 2015
sunnyeinstein:

As in eh!
I don't mean to sound like a devil here but I wish they will fight more often grin
Re: White Man Looking For Fuel With Jerry Can In Nigeria. by Skmoda360(m): 8:01am On May 25, 2015
TheEqualizer:
Smh. Is a white man not just a human as you're, if not inferior to you, physically?

And who cares if a white man had to do what the other millions of blacks are doing?

Smh @ inferiority complex...silly black raccoon worshipping a white man. undecided
you have a good point but oga fun @Op oooo, what is the fu ck abt being a black man?
Re: White Man Looking For Fuel With Jerry Can In Nigeria. by Neroclassic(m): 10:24am On May 25, 2015
iyalode I need to see ur face biko!i'm so sad the fight is over so soon.was looking forward to more brutality.wait o!customers bin show?hehehe!

1 Like

Re: White Man Looking For Fuel With Jerry Can In Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 25, 2015
That man from Fulani, which whiteman.
Re: White Man Looking For Fuel With Jerry Can In Nigeria. by Nobody: 12:24am On Aug 10, 2015
TheEqualizer:

Guy your comment is so stupid i hope u are not as your comment.

1 Like

Re: White Man Looking For Fuel With Jerry Can In Nigeria. by Nobody: 12:29am On Aug 10, 2015
ROSSIKE:
If he was a black guy from Burundi would you or the op notice or care what he thinks? Answer: No. Just admit you have a colour complex and slave mentality, and go deal with it before you pass the disease to your kids.

Guy abeg leave Oyinbo people dey pass u by heaven miles .in all remification

1 Like

Re: White Man Looking For Fuel With Jerry Can In Nigeria. by Nobody: 12:38am On Aug 10, 2015
inspbado:
Rather than the black man face his problems and deal with them squarely, he blames it on the white man, his dead ancestors, the God/gods etc. I smh at some stupid mofos here trying to sound all nationalistic and defensive. Looking at this picture, we as Nigerians/black race should cover our eyes and hang our heads in shame! You say you're not inferior to the white man, yet your actions, thought patterns, way of life and reasoning shows otherwise (check out Nigeria, SA, Zimbabwe, Burundi,congo etc for reference points) the white man keep on making life easier, while the black man makes life harder than it is for himself and his unborn children. So my guys(rossike&meanswar or whatever your monikers are) shove your black emancipation sh*ts down your black scrawny yanshes and deal with the home truth that we blacks are
seriously lost in the great scheme of things in the bigger world, so get off your damn high horse and smell the burning coffee, bross!!! Kai!!! *exasperated sign*

Guy u too much. dey no dey gree say Oyinbo man pass dem.home & away

1 Like

Re: White Man Looking For Fuel With Jerry Can In Nigeria. by Nobody: 12:49am On Aug 10, 2015
ayoolanr:
Pls take this fvcked up post down! What? is the pink man now a GOD? fvckin Nigerians with inferiority complex! You dimwits treat them like gods in your country, but you are scorned and loathed and treated like animals in their country....This sort of inferiority complex baffles me.....

Guy you are retarded. their are hundreds of Nigeria who are voted members of parlimement in UK.millions with UK and American Citizenship.which i can even dream of in a state i am not from in this shit hole called Nigeria. keeping hating Oyinbo people typical of blackman always pulling people down.i dn't worship white men but i appreciate their intellects,zeal,determination and focus of course blacks lack all this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode / Diezani Played God, Even Jonathan Could Not Tame Her – Agbaje / Deborah Samuel: OPM Awards Scholarship To All Her Siblings, To Relocate Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.