Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,554 members, 7,809,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Help!!!any Advise On How To Revive My Egusi Soup. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Help!!!any Advise On How To Revive My Egusi Soup. (20966 Views)

See What Ghanaian Egusi Soup Looks Like, Nigerians Comment. (screenshots) / How To Prepare Egusi Soup - - The Ultimate Guide / What Am I Missing In My Egusi Soup? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!!any Advise On How To Revive My Egusi Soup. by teekay213(m): 1:57pm On May 24, 2015
i just came back from the church went to the kitchen to prepare eba to rock with my egusi soup.i open the pot to see my expensive egusi soup foaming,i couldn't cry. i cooked it yesterday with meat and fish inside.is there any way i can revive it? any advise expecting frm the username egusisoup.
Re: Help!!!any Advise On How To Revive My Egusi Soup. by simplymade(m): 2:01pm On May 24, 2015
Pray ontop the soup

Deliverance tinz
Re: Help!!!any Advise On How To Revive My Egusi Soup. by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:03pm On May 24, 2015
You didn't warm it before going to church ni?....

You can risk it o.....fry palm oil and pour inside.... and warm it with the fried palm oil.... it's not guaranteed but at least e go manage you chop.. lol.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!!any Advise On How To Revive My Egusi Soup. by teekay213(m): 2:08pm On May 24, 2015
JeffreyJamez:
You didn't warm it before going to church ni?....

You can risk it o.....fry palm oil and pour inside.... and warm it with the fried palm oil.... it's not guaranteed but at least e go manage you chop.. lol.
yes, i didn't warm it after taken some.thanks,am going to try ur method,
Re: Help!!!any Advise On How To Revive My Egusi Soup. by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:11pm On May 24, 2015
teekay213:
yes, i didn't warm it after taken some.thanks,am going to try ur method,

Lemme know how it turns out...... all those fish and meat cannot just waste like that na Lol
Re: Help!!!any Advise On How To Revive My Egusi Soup. by AmiLaHoit(f): 2:41pm On May 24, 2015
Oh gush!!!
Am so so LMAO. Na the no light, no fuel thing cause am.?
Put the soup on fire until it begins to sing, "Halleluyah, HE reigns...".
I bet u it will be manageable .
Re: Help!!!any Advise On How To Revive My Egusi Soup. by teekay213(m): 2:53pm On May 24, 2015
AmiLaHoit:
Oh gush!!!
Am so so LMAO. Na the no light, no fuel thing cause am.?
Put the soup on fire until it begins to sing, "Halleluyah, HE reigns...".
I bet u it will be manageable .
lol yes o,na d light.normally after cooking i put it in the fridge.put will it taste the same after warming it?
Re: Help!!!any Advise On How To Revive My Egusi Soup. by AmiLaHoit(f): 3:16pm On May 24, 2015
teekay213:
lol yes o,na d light.normally after cooking i put it in the fridge.put will it taste the same after warming it?

For u it may taste sweeter. Try it smiley
Just keep the pot open to eliminate any sour smell while warming.
Re: Help!!!any Advise On How To Revive My Egusi Soup. by teekay213(m): 3:23pm On May 24, 2015
AmiLaHoit:

For u it may taste sweeter. Try it smiley
Just keep the pot open to eliminate any sour smell while warming.
ok thanks,hope to share with u after cooking.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!any Advise On How To Revive My Egusi Soup. by teekay213(m): 3:38pm On May 24, 2015
where is always (username) "egusisoup" when needed?
Re: Help!!!any Advise On How To Revive My Egusi Soup. by EgusiSoup: 10:00pm On May 24, 2015
teekay213:
i just came back from the church went to the kitchen to prepare eba to rock with my egusi soup.i open the pot to see my expensive egusi soup foaming,i couldn't cry. i cooked it yesterday with meat and fish inside.is there any way i can revive it? any advise expecting frm the username egusisoup.

Why is you called my name? sad
Re: Help!!!any Advise On How To Revive My Egusi Soup. by EgusiSoup: 10:02pm On May 24, 2015
teekay213:
where is always (username) "egusisoup" when needed?

It is in the pot.

But why has you calling my name? angry
Re: Help!!!any Advise On How To Revive My Egusi Soup. by teekay213(m): 3:22pm On May 25, 2015
EgusiSoup:

It is in the pot.

4 some advise of cause abi den just dey call u "egusisoup"4 nothing... anyway the soup is better now thanks for the advises,rice on mind... wink
EgusiSoup:

It is in the pot.

4 some advise of cause abi den just dey call u "egusisoup"4 nothing... anyway the soup is better now thanks for the advises,rice on mind...
Re: Help!!!any Advise On How To Revive My Egusi Soup. by demmymol: 3:04pm On Jun 26, 2015
warm egusi soup regularly to prevent spoilage nd dnt cover too tight while hot
Re: Help!!!any Advise On How To Revive My Egusi Soup. by jutino(f): 6:31pm On Jul 11, 2015
Dont use ugwu to cook egusi soup it spoils faster,try bitter leaf or okazi even without warming after taken from it,it doesnt spoil fast.

6 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Recipe: How To Prepare Nigerian Afang Soup / Can Eating Yams Really Give You Twins? / Yoruba Cuisines To Try

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.