Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,043 members, 7,799,529 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

My Boss Is In Trouble (i Feel He Has Taken Kobnomee) Love Potion! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Boss Is In Trouble (i Feel He Has Taken Kobnomee) Love Potion! (1376 Views)

Shocking: 19 Years Old SS3 Boy Impregnates Mother While Testing Love Potion In A / Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. / Recipe For A Love Potion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boss Is In Trouble (i Feel He Has Taken Kobnomee) Love Potion! by loveepee: 9:46am On Feb 13, 2009
Hi Friends,
I noticed recently that my boss' behaviour has changed (I'm a guy and I know when something is wrong). He is a whiteman and married to a Nigerian woman, he has 3 kids but the wife stays abroad. He has one girl friend he met recently from (Akwa Ibom state). My boss does anything the girl says even office matters.

He has become an "OH YES MEMBER" for her. Even she tries to control office matters. The most annoying thing is that she has compelled my boss to employ her sister (who is working with us now) and it's just a secret between her and my boss but some office staff are aware of it and her sister seems to be reporting to her everything that happens in the office.

My boss doesn't stay around anymore, he goes weekend visit to this girl regularly and pays no attention to work anymore as he used to do. It's affecting the office financially TOO! as he always withdrawing money and paying into her account. I'M NOT AGAINST HIM GIVING HER MONEY OR ANYTHING, BUT IT'S HAPPENING IN A SUSPICIOUS WAY!

Please, I need your advise, I don't want her to ruin my boss and the wife's long years labour. My boss and his wife laboured together to make the company what it is today. My Boss' wife is not aware of what is going on but she is beginning to be suspicious of this girl's sister in the office.

PLEASE, I NEED YOUR CANDID ADVICE IN THIS MATTER .
[b][/b]
Thanks.
Prince (from Lagos)
Re: My Boss Is In Trouble (i Feel He Has Taken Kobnomee) Love Potion! by iyeayo(f): 12:38am On Feb 16, 2009
I think the only way you can help your boss without getting into trouble is to hide your identity and send an email or letter to your boss's wife to explain everything in detail and advise her to visit her husband in Nigeria. Make sure you don't leave out any detail. Otherwise, leave them o, so you don't become the only victim of this horrible circumstance.
Re: My Boss Is In Trouble (i Feel He Has Taken Kobnomee) Love Potion! by tayoast(m): 3:26pm On Feb 17, 2009
iyeayo:

I think the only way you can help your boss without getting into trouble is to hide your identity and send an email or letter to your boss's wife to explain everything in detail and advise her to visit her husband in Nigeria. Make sure you don't leave out any detail. Otherwise, leave them o, so you don't become the only victim of this horrible circumstance.

I wouldn't advise u to do that.

Try praying for ur boss. also ask pple to pray along with U.

It is well.
Re: My Boss Is In Trouble (i Feel He Has Taken Kobnomee) Love Potion! by ladej(m): 5:27pm On Feb 23, 2009
women and their ideas! write letter or pray, which is better? grin
Re: My Boss Is In Trouble (i Feel He Has Taken Kobnomee) Love Potion! by touchmeder: 1:00am On Mar 02, 2009
nor b only poster dey d company now. why u wan carry the elephant for your head nah. by d way if u want to send d aproko mail dont do it from the office.
Re: My Boss Is In Trouble (i Feel He Has Taken Kobnomee) Love Potion! by gentleemmy(m): 11:37am On Mar 09, 2009
It will be wise if you both inform your Boss' wife of the happenings and also advice your boss (by sending e-mails). This should be handled with a high level of anonymousity. If I may suggest a new e-mail address for that purpose, spare time to use a system outside the office for that purpose.

Any way sha pray to God for more wisdom to go about the process
Re: My Boss Is In Trouble (i Feel He Has Taken Kobnomee) Love Potion! by duabba: 3:58am On Mar 28, 2009
@poster

Pray for him while receiving your salary and searching for another job cos u don't wanna be there when the two women eventually clash (ultimately u employees would suffer). As of now the company is in recession, evidently.

Obviously, you have the benefit of foresight!

May God preserve us all!!

(1) (Reply)

Confusion Is In Masaka, Nasarawa State Right Now / Lagos Gov's Father Died At 79. Rest In Peace Pa Fashola! / Flying ‘wizard’ Who Crash-landed At Kasoa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.