Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,829 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

SPARE KEYS, REMOTES AND COMPUTERIZED AUTO DIAGNOSTICS - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / SPARE KEYS, REMOTES AND COMPUTERIZED AUTO DIAGNOSTICS (6583 Views)

Camry And Corolla Keyless Entry Remotes! / Honda Accord 2003-2008 Key Remotes / Transponder Keys And Keyless Entry Remotes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

SPARE KEYS, REMOTES AND COMPUTERIZED AUTO DIAGNOSTICS by kablooee: 9:52am On Feb 13, 2009
For all your vehicle Transponder spare keys, including the ML Benz and remotes
please contact us.

PLEASE DONT DRIVE A CAR WITHOUT SPARE KEYS. IT WILL SAVE YOU A LOT
Adeiza Autos.

keys@adeizaautos.com

you can also get free tips on resolving difficult issues with your vehicle by sending us a mail.

Re: SPARE KEYS, REMOTES AND COMPUTERIZED AUTO DIAGNOSTICS by kuntash: 2:17pm On Feb 13, 2009
@ poster- hope u r not wondering why no one has responded?
Re: SPARE KEYS, REMOTES AND COMPUTERIZED AUTO DIAGNOSTICS by kablooee: 2:27pm On Feb 13, 2009
Thanks for your concern kuntash, its a new post though we have already received emails. thank you
Re: SPARE KEYS, REMOTES AND COMPUTERIZED AUTO DIAGNOSTICS by PAPABOMBOY: 6:43pm On Feb 13, 2009
Oga Kabloomee, make I be the first to hail you. Welcome to nairaland autos.

The land "where all man must wak" grin grin grin or as one professor don talk am nah "survival of the fittest".

We get people everywhere so no worry--- the thing go sell, nothin do you.

People hia dey for jandon, some Gestapo, some 9ja hia, even some dey vacation right now for Carribean Island ----dey soak awa Ijebu garri with coconut water grin grin grin grin

Not to forget awa dignitaries and local C(t)hiefs.  You go soon see dier boi yo yo------siddon small.

Oga K, e get one nairalander wey dey answer Keyremotes for hia-----dey stay for Gbagada area.

This thing u dey sell now, the guy dey sell am (replacement transponder/coded key) for 20K last -------with delivery for 1K-2K extra.

Nah very good guy.

But I trust say as you come to "cut down the price", urs go dey extra "gooder".

So how e go be sir------because as I dey here now, nah oshuka I carry for one hand---go soon begin sell key.
Re: SPARE KEYS, REMOTES AND COMPUTERIZED AUTO DIAGNOSTICS by kablooee: 7:41pm On Feb 13, 2009
@PAPABOMBOY
no wahala, any time you de ready,
Re: SPARE KEYS, REMOTES AND COMPUTERIZED AUTO DIAGNOSTICS by arsenal4va(m): 9:25pm On Feb 13, 2009
do u do keys for Mercedes benz ML ?

if yes pls provide some details

thx
Re: SPARE KEYS, REMOTES AND COMPUTERIZED AUTO DIAGNOSTICS by inze(m): 10:08pm On Feb 13, 2009
What about a Mercedes Benz C Class 180? Need 2 get a spare remote
Re: SPARE KEYS, REMOTES AND COMPUTERIZED AUTO DIAGNOSTICS by kablooee: 11:00pm On Feb 13, 2009
@arsenal
Yes we do keys for ML320 and ML350
Re: SPARE KEYS, REMOTES AND COMPUTERIZED AUTO DIAGNOSTICS by arsenal4va(m): 11:05pm On Feb 13, 2009
what about ML430 ?

pls send details to

asoo16@hotmail.com
Re: SPARE KEYS, REMOTES AND COMPUTERIZED AUTO DIAGNOSTICS by kablooee: 1:50am On Feb 15, 2009
I have sent you a mail.
Re: SPARE KEYS, REMOTES AND COMPUTERIZED AUTO DIAGNOSTICS by jbbaby(m): 9:20am On Feb 15, 2009
Do u have keys for Nissan Pathfinder 2005?
Re: SPARE KEYS, REMOTES AND COMPUTERIZED AUTO DIAGNOSTICS by kablooee: 10:26am On Feb 15, 2009
Yes we have keys for Nissan Pathfinder 05. can i get your email please.
Re: SPARE KEYS, REMOTES AND COMPUTERIZED AUTO DIAGNOSTICS by loluyankee: 10:20pm On Feb 16, 2009
do you have key for 1999 volks wagen jetta with remote. let me know,
Re: SPARE KEYS, REMOTES AND COMPUTERIZED AUTO DIAGNOSTICS by kablooee: 12:45am On Feb 17, 2009
loluyankee:

do you have key for 1999 volks wagen jetta with remote. let me know,
Thanks for your inquiry, Yes we have key for a 99 VW but not with the remote.
Re: SPARE KEYS, REMOTES AND COMPUTERIZED AUTO DIAGNOSTICS by kaystar80(m): 2:07pm On Feb 17, 2009
please how much do u do a 1999 honda accord key, and also cost of the remote,email is kmoriwawon@yahoo.com
Re: SPARE KEYS, REMOTES AND COMPUTERIZED AUTO DIAGNOSTICS by DatNiggaAk(m): 3:44pm On Feb 17, 2009
i stay in minna and i need keys for an Acura RL (98)
Holla me at akdatushman@gmail.com
Re: SPARE KEYS, REMOTES AND COMPUTERIZED AUTO DIAGNOSTICS by kablooee: 6:11pm On Feb 17, 2009
I have sent you a mail
Re: SPARE KEYS, REMOTES AND COMPUTERIZED AUTO DIAGNOSTICS by kablooee: 6:48am On Feb 19, 2009
we now have the nissan intelligent keys for tiida and altima!

Re: SPARE KEYS, REMOTES AND COMPUTERIZED AUTO DIAGNOSTICS by kablooee: 11:17am On Feb 21, 2009
Toyota sienna 04 remote now available!
Re: SPARE KEYS, REMOTES AND COMPUTERIZED AUTO DIAGNOSTICS by kamalistic(m): 1:38pm On Feb 21, 2009
Do you have d key for 93 Ford Mondeo Wagon?
Re: SPARE KEYS, REMOTES AND COMPUTERIZED AUTO DIAGNOSTICS by seyewest(m): 11:14pm On Feb 21, 2009
Can you do Volvo S80 key?
Re: SPARE KEYS, REMOTES AND COMPUTERIZED AUTO DIAGNOSTICS by marco74(m): 1:52am On Feb 22, 2009
hiya Kablooee!!it seems ur the man i have been waiting for!!!anyways my in-law has this 99/2000 ford windstar which was brought in from canada.it was driving ok but had some rust.during the process of fixing the rust,the door i think was removed.it turns out that the car has not started since and they are saying it is due to a faulty brain-box?? he actually sent the brain box back to canada, but ford said the box needs to be in the car for it to be re-programmed.Can you use your auto-diagnostic equipment to resolve this?please email me at docede22@gmail.com.
pls if there is anyone with any useful suggestion,feel free to do so.Thanks all.
Re: SPARE KEYS, REMOTES AND COMPUTERIZED AUTO DIAGNOSTICS by kablooee: 2:21am On Feb 22, 2009
seyewest:

Can you do Volvo S80 key?
Thanks for you enquiry. At the moment we don't have the keys to volvo. during my next order i shall get one for you and inform you as soon as its available. please send me a mail with your details. thank you "keys@adeizaautos.com"
Re: SPARE KEYS, REMOTES AND COMPUTERIZED AUTO DIAGNOSTICS by kablooee: 2:26am On Feb 22, 2009
marco74:

hiya Kablooee!!it seems ur the man i have been waiting for!!!anyways my in-law has this 99/2000 ford windstar which was brought in from canada.it was driving ok but had some rust.during the process of fixing the rust,the door i think was removed.it turns out that the car has not started since and they are saying it is due to a faulty brain-box?? he actually sent the brain box back to canada, but ford said the box needs to be in the car for it to be re-programmed.Can you use your auto-diagnostic equipment to resolve this?please email me at docede22@gmail.com.
pls if there is anyone with any useful suggestion,feel free to do so.Thanks all.
Thanks for your Enquiry. yes we can help you reprogram the ECU(Brain box) back to the normal working state. I have sent you a mail
Re: SPARE KEYS, REMOTES AND COMPUTERIZED AUTO DIAGNOSTICS by kablooee: 2:29am On Feb 22, 2009
@TRANSPONDER KEYS

Since about 1994 car keys have a transponder in the plastic head.

The transponder is a tiny electronic device that stores a code.

Your car looks for this code every time a key is put in the ignition.

If the code is not correct the car will not start.

The introduction of transponder keys has made life very difficult for car thieves.

To take your car they first have to get your key.

The problem is that they will now go to extra lengths to do this.

Keep your keys safe and never leave your keys where they can be seen,

Some cars are supplied with a master or programing key.

This may have a different colour head

e.g. Ford supplied a red key with the 2 black keys.

In this case, when the locksmith copies a key

you have then to code the new key with the "programing" key.

One downside to this advance in vehicle security is that

you could find yourself in a lot of trouble if you lose all your keys.

Without a key to copy from you will have to go back to

your motor dealer because that is the only source for a new code which is also more expensive.

In other words it is now more important than ever to

have a spare key for your car.

Call and we will be happy to make a spare key for you. "keys@adeizaautos.com

1 Like

Re: SPARE KEYS, REMOTES AND COMPUTERIZED AUTO DIAGNOSTICS by onokha: 2:33pm On Feb 22, 2009
Hey kablooee,
I `am the guy that called you about the jetta 97 model spare key from bayelsa state, though stay in warri delta state. My email address is onokha@yahoo.com and my numbers are 08023079645 and 08054250865. expecting your reply via my email, thanks.
Re: SPARE KEYS, REMOTES AND COMPUTERIZED AUTO DIAGNOSTICS by kablooee: 4:15pm On Feb 22, 2009
I shall send you mail after the VIN checkup tomorrow. thank you
Re: SPARE KEYS, REMOTES AND COMPUTERIZED AUTO DIAGNOSTICS by kablooee: 6:56pm On Feb 22, 2009
never drive a car without a spare key it will save you alot
Re: SPARE KEYS, REMOTES AND COMPUTERIZED AUTO DIAGNOSTICS by Reptyle(m): 7:08pm On Feb 22, 2009
kablooee!!! you're a genius, I GOT MY HONDA ACCORD 2007 SPARE KEY WITH REMOTE with a comprehensive diag.
Re: SPARE KEYS, REMOTES AND COMPUTERIZED AUTO DIAGNOSTICS by Reptyle(m): 7:11pm On Feb 22, 2009
@kablooee
do you have key for a nissan altima 2004. my inlaw needs an extra key and a spare key.
Re: SPARE KEYS, REMOTES AND COMPUTERIZED AUTO DIAGNOSTICS by blinzho69(m): 10:35pm On Feb 22, 2009
@kablooee do you have spare key for honda 98 model? send details to my box blinzho@yahoo.com
thanks
Re: SPARE KEYS, REMOTES AND COMPUTERIZED AUTO DIAGNOSTICS by kablooee: 1:44am On Feb 23, 2009
blinzho69:

@kablooee do you have spare key for honda 98 model? send details to my box blinzho@yahoo.com
thanks
Yes we do have The key for your vehicle. I have sent you a mail

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

(Abuja) Great Tokunbo 2005 BMW 328xi... Asking Price: ₦1.850m / Check ds out : we have more 2008 registered Toyota Camry for sale / 2004 Tokunbo Highlander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.