Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

Using Coconut Oil Made Me Look 10 Years Younger And Healthier (amazing Secrete) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Using Coconut Oil Made Me Look 10 Years Younger And Healthier (amazing Secrete) (2255 Views)

How To Make Your Face Look 10 Years Younger, Use This Once A Week To Make(video) / How To Prevent Wrinkles Using Coconut Oil / How To Look 10 Years Younger In 5 Seconds Or Less (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Using Coconut Oil Made Me Look 10 Years Younger And Healthier (amazing Secrete) by miraakas123: 6:55pm On May 24, 2015
Coconut oil is one of the few foods that can be classified as a “superfood.” Its unique combination of fatty acids has giving me positive effects on my health.

note: Coconut oil has been demonized in the past because it contains saturated fat. In fact, coconut oil is one of the richest sources of saturated fat known to man, with almost 90% of the fatty acids in it being saturated.

However, new data is showing that saturated fats are harmless. Many massive studies that include hundreds of thousands of people prove that the whole “artery-clogging” idea was a myth.
Ever since I have been using coconut oil my skin appearance has change from looking old to be younger. All the wrinkles on my face have automatically cleared off making me look 10 years younger with more healthy living.

The good and healthy works coconut oil will do in your life;77
1, lauric acid; It's no secret breast feeding is about the best thing a mother can do to boost her child's immune system. What makes mother's
milk so healthy is that it contains high amounts of lauric acid.
Outside of mother's milk there are only three dietary sources of lauric acid - and coconut oil is the most concentrated of the three.
2, eliminate obesity and heart disease ; Researchers have discovered that in cultures where unrefined coconut oil is a part of the everyday diet, there is less obesity and less lifestyle-related disease.
How ever, very little coconut oil is consumed in our societies today thereby metabolic syndrome—along with its symptoms of obesity, diabetes and heart disease—is reaching epidemic proportions.
3, Boosts Your Thyroid; Over 13 million people suffer from low thyroid function with little understanding of the cause. It’s really no wonder because most processed foods contain iodine blockers—and iodine is essential for optimum thyroid function! If you’re cooking with vegetable oil—it’s time to stop for your thyroid’s sake!
Plus, without a healthy thyroid, weight loss is nearly impossible—especially for women.
4, Protects and Beautifies Your Skin; Coconut oil is a naturally moisturizing cleanser—and an effective sunscreen, blocking out 20 percent of harmful rays… thanks to the medium-chain fatty acids that protect and heal the skin at the same time. I am a living testimony.
5, Save Your Brain; Alzheimer’s is on the rise—but you can do something now to protect your brain from the devastating effects of this savage disease!
How? By helping your body produce ketones—an alternative energy source for your brain! When MCTs—medium chain triglycerides—are metabolized by the body, ketones are created.
6 Fights Cancer; Cancer cells feed and grow in our body until the illness can eventually take over and ruin our health. And that’s only if it doesn’t kill us.
Don’t be terrified by cancer anymore! Because researchers have discovered it’s possible to actually “starve” cancer cells—and this pro-active defense leaves the body more able to fight the disease than being assaulted with chemotherapy
7, detoxify your body system; Detoxing is quite popular these days—but beware! Many detox methods found on the internet are not grounded in science but are instead “fad” diets meant to make someone else a lot of money!
Coconut oil has amazing detox abilities and bolsters your energy during a detox program.
8,digestion and nutrient absorption; Everyone has a small amount of yeast living in their mouth and intestines. It serves an important role when it comes to digestion and nutrient absorption, but when it overpopulates—watch out!
It actually breaks down the walls of the intestines and seeps into the bloodstream, where it releases toxins. This leakage can cause a number of health conditions! Etc
There are lots and lots good and healthy works which coconut oil can do to enhance your healthy living but let us mention but few above.
But how can I use coconut oil to obtain a healthy living?
If this is your question, just relax as I take you through practical training of how I use coconut oil to live healthier life.
I will be teaching you :
1, how to extract natural and high quality oil from coconut.
2, how to use coconut oil to Improve and protect your skin!
3, how coconut oil Help you burn fat!
4, how to use coconut oil to Provide your body with the healthiest nutrients found in nature!
5, how to use coconut oil to Increase your energy! And help you avoid heart disease, cancer, thyroid-related problems and so much more!
Just take 30mis of your time to learn this amazing secretes.
Just click here for the full DIY practical training http://www.thealternativedaily.com/alerts/coconutoilsecret/clickspecial.php

remember your health is your wealth

(1) (Reply)

What To Do When You Or Someone Gets Bitten By A Snake / Natural Remedies Help Treat Ureaplasma When Antibiotics Fail / Eye Twitching? Why It Happens & How To Make It Stop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.