Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

A Nairalander In Need Of Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Nairalander In Need Of Help (1394 Views)

Am In Need Of Help Guys. / Pls Doctors And Gynecologist In The House Am In Dire Need Of Help!! / I Can't Sleep,am In Dire Need Of Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander In Need Of Help by Holywizard: 9:04pm On May 24, 2015
Pls i need serious help. My temperature is increasing & as well as my heart beat.

How it started...

A girl friend of mine just called me this evening that in not less than 15mins that she would be on her way to my lodge since it has been long she last visited.
That she has been missing me & would like to spend some quality time with me bla bla bla....
Due to the type of girl she was & the type of sharp guy i claimed to be, i had to take a local herb which my lodgemate always take when planning to meet a girl.

Till now i ve not seen the girl & when i called to know her whereabout she told me that couldn't make it that lets meet by tomorrow.
The problem is that the effect of the herb that i took is seriously on me & my d1ck has risen.

Pls my fellow nairalanders am seriously in need of help because my head is banging & my heartbeat is increasing.
What am i to take to reduce the effects because am dyimg

Advice pls....
Re: A Nairalander In Need Of Help by buygala(m): 9:08pm On May 24, 2015
Have a very cold bath.... It works wonders smiley

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander In Need Of Help by agarawu23(m): 9:11pm On May 24, 2015
look for a chicken, goat or rather still fvck your bed undecided

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander In Need Of Help by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 24, 2015
undecided really?
Re: A Nairalander In Need Of Help by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 24, 2015
I suggest you sub your joystick with pepper or aboniki balm, works like magic cool .

Thank me later grin
Re: A Nairalander In Need Of Help by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 24, 2015
Holywizard:
Pls i need serious help. My temperature is increasing & as well as my heart beat.

How it started...

A girl friend of mine just called me this evening that in not less than 15mins that she would be on her way to my lodge since it has been long she last visited.
That she has been missing me & would like to spend some quality time with me bla bla bla....
Due to the type of girl she was & the type of sharp guy i claimed to be, i had to take a local herb which my lodgemate always take when planning to meet a girl.

Till now i ve not seen the girl & when i called to know her whereabout she told me that couldn't make it that lets meet by tomorrow.
The problem is that the effect of the herb that i took is seriously on me & my d1ck has risen.

Pls my fellow nairalanders am seriously in need of help because my head is banging & my heartbeat is increasing.
What am i to take to reduce the effects because am dyimg

Advice pls....

Re: A Nairalander In Need Of Help by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 24, 2015
Look at how shameless you are,u can't even beg God
Re: A Nairalander In Need Of Help by Tunnamania(m): 9:24pm On May 24, 2015
Lwkm
Re: A Nairalander In Need Of Help by deeboiii: 9:27pm On May 24, 2015
Bro, go manual.
Re: A Nairalander In Need Of Help by Holywizard: 10:43pm On May 24, 2015
Andrew114:
Look at how shameless you are,u can't even beg God
as in prayers will fall my d1ck?
Re: A Nairalander In Need Of Help by Holywizard: 10:45pm On May 24, 2015
hatbricker:
I suggest you sub your joystick with pepper or aboniki balm, works like magic cool .

Thank me later grin
this is serious dear
Re: A Nairalander In Need Of Help by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 24, 2015
Holywizard:
as in prayers will fall my d1ck?
i don't knw,mabe u should face that dick and ask if it wil fall if u pray
Re: A Nairalander In Need Of Help by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 24, 2015
Holywizard:
this is serious dear
gay alert grin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander In Need Of Help by Holywizard: 10:51pm On May 24, 2015
hatbricker:
gay alert grin
chai
Re: A Nairalander In Need Of Help by Holywizard: 11:02pm On May 24, 2015
deeboiii:
Bro, go manual.
Nairalanders will neva take someone serious....smh
Re: A Nairalander In Need Of Help by dunhill20: 4:16pm On May 25, 2015
True true, some guys perish because they lack knowledge. Why would u use a herb u know nothing about its side effects. If u need something that would make u last longer without any side effect, use 40 plus for men and double power. Want to know more about it www.swissgardedistributorph..com
Or whatsapp 08136478517
Re: A Nairalander In Need Of Help by kilode100(f): 8:47am On May 26, 2015
hatbricker:
gay alert grin

grin grin

23 Likes

Re: A Nairalander In Need Of Help by kilode100(f): 8:48am On May 26, 2015
Holywizard:
Nairalanders will neva take someone serious....smh

Eeyah. ...
Has it subsided?

That girl tho lipsrsealed

23 Likes

Re: A Nairalander In Need Of Help by Holywizard: 11:02am On May 26, 2015
kilode100:

Eeyah. ... Has it subsided?

That girl tho lipsrsealed
yes tnk u.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander In Need Of Help by kilode100(f): 6:05am On May 28, 2015
Holywizard:
yes tnk u.

wink

21 Likes

(1) (Reply)

[PHOTO] Will You Eat This Type Of Chicken? / Man Gives Birth To Parasitic ‘twin’ With Growing Teeth An Hair: (photos) / Eagles Club, Surulere. Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.