Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,247 members, 7,780,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:38 PM

I Have Been Suffering From Severe Pimples For More Than 10years Now. Pls Help - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Have Been Suffering From Severe Pimples For More Than 10years Now. Pls Help (13561 Views)

Natural Ways To Get Rid Of PIMPLES Overnight... / Severe Acne (pimples) Treatment / I Have Been Suffering From Severe Pimples For More Than 10years Now. Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Been Suffering From Severe Pimples For More Than 10years Now. Pls Help by iamblisz(m): 11:24pm On May 24, 2015
My dear NL, pls and pls I need urgent help before this pimples finish my skin, I have been suffering from it for more than 10years now, am boy of 25years old and I have done virtually everything people have recommended, all to no avail, I live in abuja and I need to see a dermatologist that can help me but I don't know where to find one, pls if u know where I can get one tell me, in fact the latest thing they told me to do now is to test my blood or disinfect my blood, some say I should buy roaccutane , i have search for the roaccutane but could not find any, and they said it had its own side effects, please in thé name of God , please help me , i cry when ever i seee My face in thé mirror, i have already stoppéd all thé facial treatment am using cause they are not working n making it worse, they say drink lost of water I did that, in fact am frustrated and don't know what to do, but I still believe in God that I will be permanent healed one day. God bless u all as u help me
Re: I Have Been Suffering From Severe Pimples For More Than 10years Now. Pls Help by CHM11: 11:39pm On May 24, 2015
Leave the face jooor,
Stop applying stuffs to your face,

Wash it regularly with simple premier cool soap,

Eat less fatty foods and more fruits and vegetables,

Have more sex(yes I said it) whichever way you choose to have sex is your business,

Take antibiotics regularly (but not too much because it can kill your sperm cells)

Exercise more and release those toxic materials via sweat.

Disturb the face less...just leave it and always try to keep a dry face...

It won't change overnight but in 2-3 months, you should see changes. If you don't see changes, continue the above.

Worked for me some years back.
Re: I Have Been Suffering From Severe Pimples For More Than 10years Now. Pls Help by missKiffy(f): 11:41pm On May 24, 2015
I feel your pain cos I was in your shoes, I had pimples for more than 10 years, it really affects ones self esteem. What I used to get a difference is functbat a and idole papaya soap, I still have the scars but the pimples itself is gone. Don't give up
Re: I Have Been Suffering From Severe Pimples For More Than 10years Now. Pls Help by White007(m): 12:05am On May 25, 2015
Have you tried Moringa soap? If not try it and see the result.
Re: I Have Been Suffering From Severe Pimples For More Than 10years Now. Pls Help by iamblisz(m): 12:07am On May 25, 2015
CHM11:
Leave the face jooor,

Eat less fatty foods and more fruits and vegetables,

Have more sex(yes I said it) whichever way you choose to have sex is your business,

Take antibiotics regularly (but not too much because it can kill your sperm cells)

It won't change overnight but in 2-3 months, you should see changes. If you don't see changes, continue the above.

Have more sex
Pls explain to me how sex can reduce it?
Re: I Have Been Suffering From Severe Pimples For More Than 10years Now. Pls Help by kazzonline: 12:57am On May 25, 2015
Roaccutane is sold at medplus or health plus pharmacies, i used it back in 2013 cost me 15k for 30 tablets, you hav to use it continuosly for close to six month to see a real diff. I had to stop cos the adverse effects the drug was having on my body internally, the medcine is too strong, it cosed chapped and dried out lips, also you cant take alcohol while on the medication, as well you hav to mosturize your skin well because it causes dried out skin as well and you hav to be careful of direct sunlight on your skin. I cud go on and on, but your own body might be able to absorb it sha,

Long story short acne went but came back with full force.
Re: I Have Been Suffering From Severe Pimples For More Than 10years Now. Pls Help by kazzonline: 12:58am On May 25, 2015
Wiyh my vast research i can categorically state that therr is not a permanent cure for acne/pimples it can only be managed but for you to hav a clear and spotless skin back, unless its goes by it self.

Acne has damaged my face, i hav scars, whiteheads and blackheads and it has really killed my self esteem a lot, because people would always percieve you as dirty and look at you funny no matter how hard or how many times you wash your face.

People would always prescribe diff otc medications but none works, also they would tell you to eat well, fruits and vegetables, dont take sugar, milk and oily food all na scam, i hav done all those stuffs, fasted for weeks just taking water and fruits alone, my acne still cam.

Which brings me to the conclusion, there is no cure, anyone on nairaland or anywhere in nigeria that can proove he or she has a cure shld contact me with before and after pictures, i dont mind the cost i would pay for this trauma to end plssssss
Re: I Have Been Suffering From Severe Pimples For More Than 10years Now. Pls Help by Godmother(f): 6:30am On May 25, 2015
CHM11:
Leave the face jooor,

Eat less fatty foods and more fruits and vegetables

This is what I did that worked wonders for me.
I used to be called pimples manufacturer back then in school. People can be mean sha. Lols
Anyways, I also stopped using sponge for my face, just for my body. I use just sop to wash my face.
Re: I Have Been Suffering From Severe Pimples For More Than 10years Now. Pls Help by missKiffy(f): 1:40pm On May 25, 2015
kazzonline:
Wiyh my vast research i can categorically state that therr is not a permanent cure for acne/pimples it can only be managed but for you to hav a clear and spotless skin back, unless its goes by it self.

Acne has damaged my face, i hav scars, whiteheads and blackheads and it has really killed my self esteem a lot, because people would always percieve you as dirty and look at you funny no matter how hard or how many times you wash your face.

People would always prescribe diff otc medications but none works, also they would tell you to eat well, fruits and vegetables, dont take sugar, milk and oily food all na scam, i hav done all those stuffs, fasted for weeks just taking water and fruits alone, my acne still cam.

Which brings me to the conclusion, there is no cure, anyone on nairaland or anywhere in nigeria that can proove he or she has a cure shld contact me with before and after pictures, i dont mind the cost i would pay for this trauma to end plssssss
I feel your pain, have been in your shoes. Am trying to manage mine too for more than 10 years now
Re: I Have Been Suffering From Severe Pimples For More Than 10years Now. Pls Help by kazzonline: 4:28pm On May 25, 2015
missKiffy:

I feel your pain, have been in your shoes. Am trying to manage mine too for more than 10 years now

There must be a solution i know so lets all figure it out, someone on nairaland must know someone with the cure
Re: I Have Been Suffering From Severe Pimples For More Than 10years Now. Pls Help by houseofphreedah: 5:11pm On May 25, 2015
Be Happy, your solution is here.
I assure you,100% assurance that the Pimples will be no where to be found in few days. This are All you have to do
-> Vist http://www.houseofphreedahbodycare.com
-> Search for Pimple
-> Add any of the Pimples Cleanser to your Cart
-> Order for it.

That is all.
Say Goodbye to Pimples

HOUSE OF PHREEDAH is into diverse range of services,
with focus on SPA TREATMENT/ BODY TREATMENT, skin and facials repair.
Other services include helping women with intimate issues with products for hygience and love making for body men and women.
Teaching them on how to be better on bed and a bit of image consultancy.
When it comes to beauty and romance, virtually every woman can relate .
and so being able to get the both services under one roof is a plus and the environment is a world class standard.

Daily tips on Skin Care visit http://www.houseofphreedahbodycare.com/blog

Address: 58/60 Akerele Road Surulere
08037018772, 07036493053.
Email: sales@houseofphreedahbodycare.com
Re: I Have Been Suffering From Severe Pimples For More Than 10years Now. Pls Help by kazzonline: 11:36pm On May 25, 2015
Help!!
Re: I Have Been Suffering From Severe Pimples For More Than 10years Now. Pls Help by oloribabs(f): 7:10am On May 26, 2015
iamblisz:
My dear NL, pls and pls I need urgent help before this pimples finish my skin, I have been suffering from it for more than 10years now, am boy of 25years old and I have done virtually everything people have recommended, all to no avail, I live in abuja and I need to see a dermatologist that can help me but I don't know where to find one, pls if u know where I can get one tell me, in fact the latest thing they told me to do now is to test my blood or disinfect my blood, some say I should buy roaccutane , i have search for the roaccutane but could not find any, and they said it had its own side effects, please in thé name of God , please help me , i cry when ever i seee My face in thé mirror, i have already stoppéd all thé facial treatment am using cause they are not working n making it worse, they say drink lost of water I did that, in fact am frustrated and don't know what to do, but I still believe in God that I will be permanent healed one day. God bless u all as u help me
Try retin-a gel 0.05 at night only. You can get it in any big pharmacy around you
Re: I Have Been Suffering From Severe Pimples For More Than 10years Now. Pls Help by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 26, 2015
iamblisz:

Sorry about your condition. I want to introduce you to a Glutathione-bassed product, Beau de Bellus E1 package.
You can read about Glutathione online if its something you'll like to try, but it works over time, say in 3 months, you'll see improvements.
Its pricey though. Goes for 16k.
The lesser D1 goes for 12k.
But both contains the main products, only the soap present in D1.
Whatsapp me and I can send you pics of the package components.
Re: I Have Been Suffering From Severe Pimples For More Than 10years Now. Pls Help by houseofphreedah: 2:06pm On May 26, 2015
SAY NO TO CHEMICAL. House of Phreedah have the Solution. Call me 08037018772, 07036493053. (remind me that it is from Nairaland)
Re: I Have Been Suffering From Severe Pimples For More Than 10years Now. Pls Help by kazzonline: 3:24pm On May 26, 2015
jcgodfrey:

Sorry about your condition. I want to introduce you to a Glutathione-bassed product, Beau de Bellus E1 package.
You can read about Glutathione online if its something you'll like to try, but it works over time, say in 3 months, you'll see improvements.
Its pricey though. Goes for 16k.
The lesser D1 goes for 12k.
But both contains the main products, only the soap present in D1.
Whatsapp me and I can send you pics of the package components.

Gluthaione as read online is a bleasching/skin whitening agent and it isnt considered helpful or useful for my condition, pls all you hungry supplements sellers and mlm agents stay off this thread your products dont work
Re: I Have Been Suffering From Severe Pimples For More Than 10years Now. Pls Help by kazzonline: 3:25pm On May 26, 2015
houseofphreedah:
SAY NO TO CHEMICAL. House of Phreedah have the Solution. Call me 08037018772, 07036493053. (remind me that it is from Nairaland)

House of phreeda to call you isnt the problem, but assurance that you hav the solution, post what it entails on these thread, i would pay you if i hav assurance your products would work. So be helpful post it on here
Re: I Have Been Suffering From Severe Pimples For More Than 10years Now. Pls Help by kazzonline: 3:58pm On May 26, 2015
oloribabs:

Try retin-a gel 0.05 at night only. You can get it in any big pharmacy around you

I know retin-a and i hav used it, it only made the situation worse, it almost works the same as roaacutane just that it is a topical treament while the other is oral. Thanks alot

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Suffering From Severe Pimples For More Than 10years Now. Pls Help by houseofphreedah: 5:36pm On May 26, 2015
kazzonline:

House of phreeda to call you isnt the problem, but assurance that you hav the solution, post what it entails on these thread, i would pay you if i hav assurance your products would work. So be helpful post it on here
Okay i will do that Right away.
Re: I Have Been Suffering From Severe Pimples For More Than 10years Now. Pls Help by oloribabs(f): 5:40pm On May 26, 2015
kazzonline:

I know retin-a and i hav used it, it only made the situation worse, it almost works the same as roaacutane just that it is a topical treament while the other is oral. Thanks alot
All right. I will suggest you get professional help then, maybe a dermatologist
Re: I Have Been Suffering From Severe Pimples For More Than 10years Now. Pls Help by houseofphreedah: 6:19pm On May 26, 2015
@kazzonline In House Of Phreedah Pimple is one of the Least Acne we can get rid off. All you have to do is to Purchase these product:
House Of Phreedah Pimples Cleanser
Houe Of Phreedah Pimples Cream
House Of Phreedah Pimples Soap
After the Pimples are finally get rid off, you will then purchase:
House Of Phreedah Face treatment Cream to make the Pimple spot merge back with your Skin.

You can order all of the product from:
http://www.houseofphreedahbodycare.com
Follow these steps to order
->Sign up on the website
->Search for the Product and add them to your Cart
-> Fill the Form presented to you.

100% Guarantee, you can call me.

Office Address: 58/60 Akerele Road Surulere, Lagos Nigeria
Mobile: 08037018772, 07036493053.
Email: ceo@houseofphreedahbodycare.com

Re: I Have Been Suffering From Severe Pimples For More Than 10years Now. Pls Help by kazzonline: 11:45pm On May 26, 2015
oloribabs:

All right. I will suggest you get professional help then, maybe a dermatologist

Thanks dermatology is not what most doctors in nigeria are based on, they are really scarce i appreciate your contribution
Re: I Have Been Suffering From Severe Pimples For More Than 10years Now. Pls Help by kazzonline: 11:46pm On May 26, 2015
houseofphreedah:
@kazzonline In House Of Phreedah Pimple is one of the Least Acne we can get rid off. All you have to do is to Purchase these product:
House Of Phreedah Pimples Cleanser
Houe Of Phreedah Pimples Cream
House Of Phreedah Pimples Soap
After the Pimples are finally get rid off, you will then purchase:
House Of Phreedah Face treatment Cream to make the Pimple spot merge back with your Skin.

You can order all of the product from:
http://www.houseofphreedahbodycare.com
Follow these steps to order
->Sign up on the website
->Search for the Product and add them to your Cart
-> Fill the Form presented to you.

100% Guarantee, you can call me.

Office Address: 58/60 Akerele Road Surulere, Lagos Nigeria
Mobile: 08037018772, 07036493053.
Email: ceo@houseofphreedahbodycare.com

@house of phreedah to register on ur site, am just too lazy ojare, lets talk money whats the price for the total package including the facial treatment? Holla back hp it wud be effective oooo
Re: I Have Been Suffering From Severe Pimples For More Than 10years Now. Pls Help by Nobody: 12:14am On May 27, 2015
Green tea works for me. Try some.
Re: I Have Been Suffering From Severe Pimples For More Than 10years Now. Pls Help by frob0genius(f): 12:45am On May 27, 2015
iamblisz:
Try neo-medro/neo-medrol
Re: I Have Been Suffering From Severe Pimples For More Than 10years Now. Pls Help by treasurewale(m): 1:24am On May 27, 2015
iamblisz:

Re: I Have Been Suffering From Severe Pimples For More Than 10years Now. Pls Help by houseofphreedah: 7:57am On May 27, 2015
kazzonline:

@house of phreedah to register on ur site, am just too lazy ojare, lets talk money whats the price for the total package including the facial treatment? Holla back hp it wud be effective oooo
The registration form isn't tedious, I would have done the registration for you, but I don't know your Billing address.
The earlier the Better, if you have started using the Product today, today will be deducted out of the few days you have to get your face clean.
Register here
http://www.houseofphreedahbodycare.com/index.php/account
Re: I Have Been Suffering From Severe Pimples For More Than 10years Now. Pls Help by kazzonline: 10:41am On May 27, 2015
[quote author=treasurewale post=34127756][/quote]

Wetin be dis one?
Re: I Have Been Suffering From Severe Pimples For More Than 10years Now. Pls Help by houseofphreedah: 10:49am On May 27, 2015
@kazzonline have you?
Re: I Have Been Suffering From Severe Pimples For More Than 10years Now. Pls Help by LovethIfy(f): 11:21am On May 27, 2015
mine was worse but now my face is all clear just some spot. These are some of the things i used: Ret A 0.5, kojie san soap, cusson soap, calamine lotion, carotein serum...
how to use
day: kojie san soap leave for 5min before washing n apply d serum
night: kojie san soap n ret a

The key thing is to listen to ur skin. When i started the ret a purged me( it make d acne worse) den i reduce application to twice a week only night d rest night i use calamine lotion n carotein serum day time. i stop kojie san then i use cusson baby soap.

NOTE: avoid the sun as possible. u can order from buttergrey.com i ordered from her.
i hope these help
Re: I Have Been Suffering From Severe Pimples For More Than 10years Now. Pls Help by kazzonline: 11:27am On May 27, 2015
houseofphreedah:
@kazzonline have you?

Yes i hav this is my user id KA1dd837646 total for all products u mentioned is 7k i wud prefer payment on delivery option,?can u get my address from my user id details or shld i call you /text it to you Reply
Re: I Have Been Suffering From Severe Pimples For More Than 10years Now. Pls Help by steppin: 11:29am On May 27, 2015
No solution offered here would clear your pimples completely. It's obvious is not the minor type. It can only reduce the number coming out.
As you grow older, it will go away on it's own.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Men Have Started Doing This. Who Started This Nonsense ? / Updates From 2018 Miss Polo International Pageant Grand Finale / Fashion School In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.