Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,880 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:07 AM

How The World Came To Be. (yoruba Version) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How The World Came To Be. (yoruba Version) (1079 Views)

The First Time I Came To Lagos .. / Story- The Year It Came Down! / She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery 2 - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How The World Came To Be. (yoruba Version) by Nobody: 7:01am On May 25, 2015
“Obatala! Obatala o!!!”

“Ooooooo!” the young god’s reply rang out the court yard. A mist spread and came together in the vague shape of a man. Then a wind blew and there was left a young man, dark skinned with wooly hair on bended knee.

“Obatala, I have pondered over a certain task for a long time. I have considered all the other gods and at the end, I have chosen you. Will you carry out my bidding?” boomed a voice from the brilliant white light seated on a throne.

“Olorun. Your wish is my command. You need only speak. Your humble servant will see it done.”

“Go down to the realm of Olokun. To the plenty waters, and create dry land for the living creatures to abide.”

Obatala bowed low, and left his presence.

A LITTLE WHILE LATER

“Orunmilla, eldest son of Olorun, god of prophesy. Please- great one. Our father has asked me to create dry land for living creatures. What shall I need?”

Orunmilla looked the young eager god up and down. He smiled, showing white clean teeth and responded...

Read the rest at www.laolusblog.
Re: How The World Came To Be. (yoruba Version) by dhorlipizzu(m): 7:04am On May 25, 2015
Re: How The World Came To Be. (yoruba Version) by illmatic101(m): 9:17pm On May 26, 2015
Swegzfreak:
And orunmila smiled and lookd @d OP with disappointment registerd in his face and he said "OP!!! You mumu pass GEJ"

Haba! hope say if person call your pale mumu you no go vex, because indirectly na Wetin you don do be that.
Re: How The World Came To Be. (yoruba Version) by Swegzfreak: 11:51am On May 28, 2015
illmatic101:

Haba! hope say if person call your pale mumu you no go vex, because indirectly na Wetin you don do be that.
Re: How The World Came To Be. (yoruba Version) by tpiadotcom: 6:59am On Jul 24, 2015
Why not post the rest here.
Re: How The World Came To Be. (yoruba Version) by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 05, 2015
tpiadotcom:
Why not post the rest here.
Because, it's only a link to the website sir. The actual website is nothing but a click away. And you could read even more stories there.

(1) (Reply)

Tutankhamun's Legacy / Please Who Can Help Me To The Link Of A Story Title "Endless Tears" / Anybooks Writing Contest Invitation-up To $1500 Awaits To Be Claimed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.