Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,802 members, 7,798,702 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. (780111 Views)

What Brand Of Generator Can I Buy? / Professor On Any Type Of Solar Installations / Kara Nigeria‬ Offers The Best Prices Of Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 11:52pm On Apr 03, 2016
sory guys for not getting répons for ur questions. am fully online now, so just ask ur questions ans get a répons thanks
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Baylam(m): 1:07am On Apr 04, 2016
Boss, what type of gen can you advice that will carry, 1.5hp ac, 200litres fridge, bulbs , tv and sound including 2 laptops
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Galaxypoduction: 2:39am On Apr 04, 2016
How much is the smallest tiger generator? Thanks.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 5:16am On Apr 04, 2016
Baylam:
Boss, what type of gen can you advice that will carry, 1.5hp ac, 200litres fridge, bulbs , tv and sound including 2 laptops

just get 8000 sumec gen, pls dont get any one higher than 8000, cos they may write 12000, but they are all the same, but just change in write up,and price, but the coil and engine are thesame

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 5:20am On Apr 04, 2016
Galaxypoduction:
How much is the smallest tiger generator?
Thanks.

I will advice u to get sumec product on that,cos it as a high duration ability, and low noise,
last I bought it,it was 15,500

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Galaxypoduction: 5:52am On Apr 04, 2016
Thanks for your feedback.
Any Sumec model to look for at that Budget?
Help me look up the exact model of the sumec you are talking about.
Thanks again.
enochogaga:

I will advice u to get sumec product on that,cos it as a high duration ability, and low noise,
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Galaxypoduction: 6:16am On Apr 04, 2016
What protector can I use with all this small Generators?
Because I heard that they do damage laptop, phone battery, as well as charger.
I intend using it to power on bulb, Tv set and a Laptop.
Pls, I hate stories that touch.
Thanks.
enochogaga:

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 11:52pm On Apr 04, 2016
Galaxypoduction:
Thanks for your feedback. Any Sumec model to look for at that Budget? Help me look up the exact model of the sumec you are talking about. Thanks again.
am talking about 950 model
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 11:59pm On Apr 04, 2016
Galaxypoduction:
What protector can I use with all this small Generators?
Because I heard that they do damage laptop, phone battery, as well as charger.
I intend using it to power on bulb, Tv set and a Laptop.
Pls, I hate stories that touch.
Thanks.

use a well regulated stabilizer, I know u believe or u must have heard that stabilizer damage Gen, but that not true, is just a lie of the ignorance on Gen field,

but don't use qlinck stabilizer

4 Likes

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Galaxypoduction: 8:02am On Apr 05, 2016
enochogaga:

use a well regulated stabilizer, I know u believe or u must have heard that stabilizer damage Gen, but that not true, is just a lie of the ignorance on Gen field,

but don't use qlinck stabilizer
Thank you very much.
So how business and family.
Do you sell generators?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by twinskenny(m): 8:08am On Apr 05, 2016
enochogaga:

how much can I get sumec of 2.5kva thanks
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Ogatitus: 6:57pm On Apr 05, 2016
Hello Enochogaga, pls i need a durable generator with ABOVE AVERAGE fuel economy.

The generator is to power my 103l freezer, 2 ceiling fans and 32" led tv.

Was going to buy Tec 2.9kva before i stumbled on this thread.

Kindly advice me. Thanks
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by bedford101(m): 7:23pm On Apr 05, 2016
Pls what do u think about a 3.0KVA generator going for 57k...Osychris product.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 7:02am On Apr 06, 2016
noblenadis:

Please I need your help. My small SUMECFIRMAN Generator's capacitors keep blowing each time I change it. I even bought a higher voltage rated capacitor of 24 micro farad 450V AC against the one it came with (13 micro farad 350V AC ). This normally happens 5 - 10 minutes of starting the Generator. Please what is likely to be the cause and what should I do to solve the problem. Thanks.

i beilive u are buying a fake capacitor, cos if anytin is wrong wit the capacitor line in the coil, ur gen will not produce light,
Now just go and buy white capacitor this type of capacitor do normally come wit electrical pumping marchine, and buy 20uf,
Dont buy dat black type of capacitor

4 Likes

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 7:14am On Apr 06, 2016
Galaxypoduction:

Thank you very much.
So how business and family.
Do you sell generators?

my brother we blessed God for family and business.
I don't sell Gen, per say, but an Eng on any Gen set, but I do assist people to go and buy gen.
so hope the answers u getting here are helping u out?
taks

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 7:30am On Apr 06, 2016
bedford101:
Pls what do u think about a 3.0KVA generator going for 57k...Osychris product.

pls am not here to condemn any product, but I will advise u base on my experience on any Gen set product and my engineering experience,

now that osychris product, have not really giving me any reason of commendation, cos all of that osychris product I have come across they don't last, (1) it smoke fast, meaning the engine block and rings are at a very very low standard, just can mention,
(2) everything about that Gen is substandard.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 7:39am On Apr 06, 2016
Ogatitus:
Hello Enochogaga, pls i need a durable generator with ABOVE AVERAGE fuel economy.

The generator is to power my 103l freezer, 2 ceiling fans and 32" led tv.

Was going to buy Tec 2.9kva before i stumbled on this thread.

Kindly advice me. Thanks

2.5-2.9 are the same and it can serve those item u list very well, tec is a good product,tec and termacool are the same, but they.are are costly oh.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 11:18pm On Apr 06, 2016
SLADsys:
Please I also need your help below these 2 generators:

Firman ECO 8990 ESR and
Optima 9200RS 6.0/6.5Kw.

Both with remote start.

Which is more reliable for domestic use, I also notice a lot of owners are selling their Firman ECO 8990 ESR fairly used (after a short time usage) is this a sign of bad product?

urgent response would be highly appreciated.

Both product are good for domestic use, and people do sell their sumec gen set,just becos one or two part's is dead and could not get the original part to change it, and when they buy those substandard part the gen set can't give or produce at is capacity anymore just cost sometin is missing,
And I believe all sumec product can start developing fault between the minimum years of 2.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 11:31pm On Apr 06, 2016
2baga:
Or you have done well with the answer to the various questions bravo.

Pls help, I just bought a fairly used Sumec Firman rubyline gen 3600E that comes with key/ electric start...
Apart from checking the oil 20w 50 grade what else do I need to take good care of it??

Bro that all u need to check, but if there is always shortage of oil,just know dat ur rings or ur engine block as finish, if ur Gen is at this condition don't just change oil,and don't use original,cos the oil is smoking out,so just being using road side oil till u fist it

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 11:38pm On Apr 06, 2016
bigx:
@enochogaga

Between the sumec 1800 and 3000

If I run both with little load, maybe 1 fan, 1 computer, would the fuel consumption be the same?

No they are not at the same level of consumption, 3000 consume fuel more than 1800.
1800 consumption and that of 950 I mean the smallest Gen are thesame

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 7:50am On Apr 07, 2016
noblenadis:

Please I need your help. My small SUMECFIRMAN Generator's capacitors keep blowing each time I change it. I even bought a higher voltage rated capacitor of 24 micro farad 450V AC against the one it came with (13 micro farad 350V AC ). This normally happens 5 - 10 minutes of starting the Generator. Please what is likely to be the cause and what should I do to solve the problem. Thanks.

Good morning bro, have u been able to get that capacitor, I recommended for u, if yes, wat is the working rate now?

2 Likes

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by dimco(m): 6:44pm On Apr 11, 2016
Hello Enoch, I have a Sumec Firman 2.5kva Gen which I'm not comfortable with its vigorous vibrations while running .This vibration affects the power supply as bulbs will be reflecting unsteady light. that's it kinda glows bright n then goes dim intermittently. What's responsible for this and any effective solution to it?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by kareem257: 9:58pm On Apr 11, 2016
Please can you please recommend to me the best brand of 1.1kva generator to get
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by twinskenny(m): 10:04pm On Apr 11, 2016
you are doing a good job Op

From your recommendation i went to buy sumec firman 2900..went to allen avenue they said its 86k i later bought it around ikeja for 56k i dont know why the price difference is that much

2 Likes

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 6:07pm On Apr 12, 2016
dimco:
Hello Enoch, I have a Sumec Firman 2.5kva Gen which I'm not comfortable with its vigorous vibrations while running .This vibration affects the power supply as bulbs will be reflecting unsteady light. that's it kinda glows bright n then goes dim intermittently. What's responsible for this and any effective solution to it?

Ur engine fire is too low, just increase the firing speed a bit,the vibration and the voltage will be steady.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 6:10pm On Apr 12, 2016
kareem257:
Please can you please recommend to me the best brand of 1.1kva generator to get

u can get termacool,tec,honda,or sumec

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by gidjah(m): 10:06pm On Apr 12, 2016
@Enoch ogaga,I have been following your thread ever since you started it,I must confess (been an Engr my self)that you are pretty above average in expertise,kudos to you my brother,may your spammers never gather dust,,may you grow higher in knowledge ..I came from a total Engineering. Family,and we doing good for our selves,seeing a nice gentle and self organized man flowing. With so much knowledge like Isaac Newton!!makes me proud .Good work sir .God bless you sir

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by ursa23: 10:35pm On Apr 12, 2016
Few days ago my TEC 2.2 KVA Generator started smoking heavily, I though it was oil, so I changed the oil. The smoking didnt stop until suddenly the GEN went off this evening, refusing to start again. What could be wrong and how do I fix this smoking problem?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 6:46am On Apr 13, 2016
gidjah:
@Enoch ogaga,I have been following your thread ever since you started it,I must confess (been an Engr my self)that you are pretty above average in expertise,kudos to you my brother,may your spammers never gather dust,,may you grow higher in knowledge ..I came from a total Engineering. Family,and we doing good for our selves,seeing a nice gentle and self organized man flowing. With so much knowledge like Isaac Newton!!makes me proud .Good work sir .God bless you sir

Thanks and amen bro

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 7:05am On Apr 13, 2016
ursa23:
Few days ago my TEC 2.2 KVA Generator started smoking heavily, I though it was oil, so I changed the oil. The smoking didnt stop until suddenly the GEN went off this evening, refusing to start again. What could be wrong and how do I fix this smoking problem?

If u want to talk to me u can call ENG ENOCH OGAGA on 08131060632

but am always busy,even though i didt pick pls just call back later,

2 Likes

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Spy360(m): 9:08am On Apr 15, 2016
enochogaga:

Thanks and amen bro
Please Oga Enoch, my small tiger tg1500 produces fluctuating voltage. I have tried increasing and decreasing it but no change. What is wrong?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (368) (Reply)

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.