Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,244 members, 7,780,490 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:25 PM

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. - Technology Market (109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. (771818 Views)

What Brand Of Generator Can I Buy? / Professor On Any Type Of Solar Installations / Kara Nigeria‬ Offers The Best Prices Of Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (366) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Galaxyroyp(m): 6:38pm On Sep 26, 2019
Galaxyroyp:
Hello, my people and good work, especially to Mr. enochogaga.

Please, can I use a "stet up/step down transformer with my Sumec Firman SPG1200 (I better pass my neighbor)?

I intend to use this because the generator keeps producing high voltage.

Thanks in advance.

Mr. Enochogaga, please reply.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by GRACEGLORY: 7:17pm On Sep 26, 2019
Galaxyroyp:

Mr. Enochogaga, please reply.

The reason for the step up or step down is so that it steps down the electric input if too high, and steps up if too low, in either case, the step up/step down device will do what it's designed to do even while on generator power, as the electronic device you intend to use is designed with the step up/step down, and would be blown without it. So, yes, it's safe on generator.
But if the step up/step down isn't designed for the electronic you intend to use with it... I blow whistle
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Galaxyroyp(m): 7:45am On Sep 27, 2019
Thanks for your response.

With reference to the bolded part, what appliance are you talking about?

Do you mean the generator?
Or
The home appliance?

If you're referring to the home Appliances, I intend to use it with a projector.

Besides, how do I know if an appliance can work with a step up/step down. Thanks.
GRACEGLORY:

The reason for the step up or step down is so that it steps down the electric input if too high, and steps up if too low, in either case, the step up/step down device will do what it's designed to do even while on generator power, as the electronic device you intend to use is designed with the step up/step down, and would be blown without it. So, yes, it's safe on generator.
But if the step up/step down isn't designed for the electronic you intend to use with it... I blow whistle
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by GRACEGLORY: 8:16am On Sep 27, 2019
Galaxyroyp:
Thanks for your response.

With reference to the bolded part, what appliance are you talking about?

Do you mean the generator?
Or
The home appliance?

If you're referring to the home Appliances, I intend to use it with a projector.

Besides, how do I know if an appliance can work with a step up/step down. Thanks.

....as the electronic device you intend to use is designed with the step up/step down....

Please, if the projector isn't designed with the step up/step down, don't use it with the step up or step down. Use separately, as it's safe in such case, especially, if your generator doesn't fluctuate.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by LegitGirl(f): 12:42pm On Sep 27, 2019
enochogaga:

all u need to do,is to be changing ur oil 3-4week.
if it give issue like hard start,heavy notice, then u think of service, but I think I suppose to take years b4 u can experience such issue. all u do for now is to change oil.

I've been a scrolling, trying to see if I can fimd a page where you already addressed the question I'm about to ask. I didn't find any.

Please, my gen is about 6 montha old, ELEPAQ CONSTANT 3.5KW. It has never given me a single problem. I try to change the oil once a month, or im 6 weeks depending on frequency of usage.

This morning, it simply refused to come on. I tried the keystart and the rope. It didn't come on. When I put the choke at the right side and used the rope, it attempted coming on, but didn't.

What could possibly be the problem?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by adeosun173(m): 12:45pm On Sep 27, 2019
Ok. How how can I reduce its fuel consumption. I just got one. But it consume lot of fuel. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by LegitGirl(f): 12:47pm On Sep 27, 2019
afoxy17:
I want to buy an elepaq generator, but instead of Elepaq it is Constant that was engraved on the tank. is that an original elepaq? The Generator Dealer is a trusted guy, I have bought generators for several people through him, and he advice that the generator is an original one. Prof I need your advice here. tx

Same gen I have. Been serving me well with zero servicing other than changing oil.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by LegitGirl(f): 1:00pm On Sep 27, 2019
lilclin:
just change of oil and clean air filter

Where's the air filter located?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by LegitGirl(f): 1:03pm On Sep 27, 2019
lilclin:
plug ...change the plug

I think I'm having plug issues, too. Gen simply refused to start, even after I changed the oil. How can I locate the plug, please? And would I have to dismantle the whole gen?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by caseyjust(m): 10:23pm On Sep 27, 2019
enochogaga:

Reduce the gen speed

I believe that should be done by tightening or loosening the bolt with spring to the governor arm, mostly under the fuel tank?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 8:51am On Sep 28, 2019
Galaxyroyp:
Hello, my people and good work, especially to Mr. enochogaga.

Please, can I use a "stet up/step down transformer with my Sumec Firman SPG1200 (I better pass my neighbor)?

I intend to use this because the generator keeps producing high voltage.

Thanks in advance.

Dont use step down, use stabilizer instead, but ur gen ca be rectify, the curent increasing by itself can be fix, is either u reduce the speed, but if u have reduce the speed to the Lowest and is still high, then ur govnor need to be set, but u start the gen it work fine and then later start increasing then service u the valve and change the cabrator and make sure u replace the cabrator push rod and springs
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 8:55am On Sep 28, 2019
caseyjust:

I believe that should be done by tightening or loosening the bolt with spring to the governor arm, mostly under the fuel tank?

Yes it is, loose it
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 8:57am On Sep 28, 2019
LegitGirl:

I think I'm having plug issues, too. Gen simply refused to start, even after I changed the oil. How can I locate the plug, please? And would I have to dismantle the whole gen?

No no, check the area where the cabrator is connected to

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 8:58am On Sep 28, 2019
LegitGirl:

Where's the air filter located?

Open the black cover that cover the cabrator

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by antiomic: 11:33am On Sep 28, 2019
enochogaga:
Am here to give you any answer about fault on ur generators, and how to identify original generators.

Good day Prof,

I want to purchase these 2 generators

1. Thermocool Optima 3500es 3.75kva/3kw Key Start Generator

2. Thermocool Hermocool Generator - Ptr Sml Bobo - 2500ms 2.5kva/2kw

Are they OK in terms of quality, durability and efficiency?

My budget is 90k

Your suggestions are welcomed.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by antiomic: 11:41am On Sep 28, 2019
WarriAproko:
go for heir thermocool tec gen major cost about 132k..that's what am using now

How many HP and KVA is this generator?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 2:57am On Sep 29, 2019
antiomic:

Good day Prof,

I want to purchase these 2 generators

1. Thermocool Optima 3500es 3.75kva/3kw Key Start Generator

2. Thermocool Hermocool Generator - Ptr Sml Bobo - 2500ms 2.5kva/2kw

Are they OK in terms of quality, durability and efficiency?

My budget is 90k

Your suggestions are welcomed.

Thermocool is good product, if ur mind is in getting them go ahead, but both are 2.5 and 2.6kva

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by antiomic: 12:21pm On Sep 29, 2019
enochogaga:

Thermocool is good product, if ur mind is in getting them go ahead, but both are 2.5 and 2.6kva

Thanks prof.

The description on the Thermocool Optima 3500es says it's 3.75kva/3kw Generator.

I opted for Thermocool because I found it somewhere on this thread that it has less to none counterfeit.

All I need is something that can serve me well. Like I said, your suggestion is welcomed.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 8:01am On Sep 30, 2019
antiomic:

Thanks prof.

The description on the Thermocool Optima 3500es says it's 3.75kva/3kw Generator.

I opted for Thermocool because I found it somewhere on this thread that it has less to none counterfeit.

All I need is something that can serve me well. Like I said, your suggestion is welcomed.

Yes is written 3-3.5k but id 2.5kva

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by rottenPussy: 2:19pm On Sep 30, 2019
Elxandre:

Finally got my Gen delivered yesterday.
So far it's working perfectly.
I got the Junior Max for 39k, shipping inclusive. It's a miracle! grin
Bro please share the link. I wish to get one too...
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Elxandre(m): 3:40pm On Sep 30, 2019
rottenPussy:
Just search for "Thermocool Junior Max" on Konga.
It's now 48.7k naira sha.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by rottenPussy: 5:00pm On Sep 30, 2019
Elxandre:

Just search for "Thermocool Junior Max" on Konga.
It's now 48.7k naira sha.
It's now 49,200. Seems the more it lingers the higher the price goes. Lemme go and order before it reach 50k grin
Btw, any regret on the gen so far?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 6:39pm On Sep 30, 2019
rottenPussy:

Snap and shear the pic
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Elxandre(m): 7:38pm On Sep 30, 2019
rottenPussy:
It's now 49,200. Seems the more it lingers the higher the price goes. Lemme go and order before it reach 50k grin
Btw, any regret on the gen so far?
None.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by rottenPussy: 10:06pm On Sep 30, 2019
enochogaga:

Snap and shear the pic
Prof, I have attached the picture.
Also, here is the link: konga.com/product/thermocool-thermocool-generator-sml-junior-1500ms-1-25kva-1kw-free-1ltr-engine-oil-4367913

I can't seem to get whether it is copper of aluminium. Please help me check.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by dermmy(m): 11:13am On Oct 01, 2019
falansa:

Thanks bro

Abayomi Falansa?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by falansa: 11:47am On Oct 01, 2019
dermmy:

Abayomi Falansa?

Nope.. His brother sir
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 9:13pm On Oct 01, 2019
rottenPussy:
Prof, I have attached the picture.
Also, here is the link: konga.com/product/thermocool-thermocool-generator-sml-junior-1500ms-1-25kva-1kw-free-1ltr-engine-oil-4367913

I can't seem to get whether it is copper of aluminium. Please help me check.

Though termacool product normally comes with copper
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by hausadreturn(m): 6:50am On Oct 02, 2019
Good morning. I need a little help.
I just bought this small tiger (I better pass my neighbour) gen some days ago (2nd hand), and any time I start it, it doesn't last for 30 mins, and just goes off. Sometimes, 10 mins, sometimes, 5 mins.

There's fuel, and the oil is well mixed. Yet it just trips off on its own. What could be the cause.

Thanks.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 8:05am On Oct 02, 2019
hausadreturn:
Good morning. I need a little help.
I just bought this small tiger (I better pass my neighbour) gen some days ago (2nd hand), and any time I start it, it doesn't last for 30 mins, and just goes off. Sometimes, 10 mins, sometimes, 5 mins.

There's fuel, and the oil is well mixed. Yet it just trips off on its own. What could be the cause.

Thanks.

Does it trip with high sound,? Or like fuel just finish?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by avalon77(f): 10:48am On Oct 02, 2019
enochogaga:
Am here to give you any answer about fault on ur generators, and how to identify original generators.

Hello Prof, pls I want to know what type of engine is in Thermocool TEC generator called Bobo Series 2500. It is yellow in colour and has electric start/ignition with two tyres.
I need to buy an exact half engine cos it's engine is smoking badly.

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by hausadreturn(m): 11:00am On Oct 02, 2019
enochogaga:

Does it trip with high sound,? Or like fuel just finish?
Not with high sound or if fuel has finished. It just goes off one-time, without warning.

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (366) (Reply)

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.