Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. - Technology Market (142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. (784525 Views)

What Brand Of Generator Can I Buy? / Professor On Any Type Of Solar Installations / Kara Nigeria‬ Offers The Best Prices Of Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by space9880: 1:58am On May 10, 2020
eagleeye2:
Good evening sir,
Please I have a sumec fireman generator, spg 3000 that consumes oil a lot? It wasn't like this before. The Gen is just 2years old... I have taken it to different technicians still the problem persists.
What can I do to it?
happened with my old gen, turned out rings was bad and I did not experience it after changing(spg2200)
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by space9880: 1:59am On May 10, 2020
alejandro72:
Hi, Good afternoon my Ogas!
I just bought a lutian 3.5kva Generator (Lt3990e). I want to know the best engine oil to use for the gen.
Thank you!
I use firman oil.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by space9880: 2:00am On May 10, 2020
supaflex:
Hello house..please i want to buy a generator preferably sumec firman, i need one that can carry My 1horse power Air-condition and a medium sized fridge perfectly...i dont really know much about kva..but i do see 2900 and 3000 written on the bodies of this generators..please which will i buy..thanks and waiting for response
lol.. spg4000 will be good
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by trendyprettygir: 3:35am On May 10, 2020
Hello Engineer,

Good evening, please help me out.

Are thermocool generator products very good? Will it last long? If not thermocool, what other brand can i buy , sumec has too much parts issue..

Can a 2.5 kva generator carry a 120 litres freezer and fridge at the same time?

Please help me answer urgently and sincerely..

Thanks
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Ykeyz: 7:02am On May 10, 2020
[quote author=Ykeyz post=89126619][/quote] pls answer to this
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Ykeyz: 7:04am On May 10, 2020
Ykeyz:

Make sure the gen speed is low, and tight the fuel consumption screw[/quote) it's only firing screw it has , & have lower the the firing screw to the extent the volmeter display between 200 to 204, no fuel consumption screw for thermocool bobo max, hope is not my 200ltres fridge consuming d fuel?
pls answer to this sir
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by eagleeye2: 9:23am On May 10, 2020
space9880:
happened with my old gen, turned out rings was bad and I did not experience it after changing(spg2200)
Thank you. So if I change the rings, I will have peace of mind. (I.e, piston and rings)?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Evaz900(m): 8:45am On May 11, 2020
Hello Good morning Prof.

Can ELEPAQ SPG48000 power the below

2Airconditions (1Hp each
1 Nexus Deep freezer with below specs.

THANKS SIR.

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by space9880: 11:48am On May 11, 2020
eagleeye2:

Thank you. So if I change the rings, I will have peace of mind. (I.e, piston and rings)?
I think so
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Ambassadors: 10:31pm On May 11, 2020
Thanks for helping me out to buy a good sumec gen. I appreciate.

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Bigromeo(m): 4:29pm On May 13, 2020
Ambassadors:
Thanks for helping me out to buy a good sumec gen. I appreciate.
congrats.u got dis for how much?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Geeksamir(m): 9:51pm On May 13, 2020
Good evening guys pls how do I wire my generator plug it seems am not getting it right
Attached is the picture

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Geeksamir(m): 10:17pm On May 13, 2020
Good evening guys pls how do I wire my generator plug it seems am not getting it right
Attached is the picture

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by suco01(m): 10:32pm On May 13, 2020
Geeksamir:
Attached is the picture

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by suco01(m): 10:40pm On May 13, 2020
Ykeyz:
pls answer to this sir

wats your generator capacity, show picture of ur generator and the freezer info sticker
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by suco01(m): 10:50pm On May 13, 2020
Evaz900:
Hello Good morning Prof.
Can ELEPAQ SPG48000 power the below
2Airconditions (1Hp each 1 Nexus Deep freezer with below specs.
THANKS SIR.
picture of the generator.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by suco01(m): 11:30pm On May 13, 2020
space9880:
when you say suffer what do you mean sir?

Overworking the generator.

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by adeosun173(m): 1:08am On May 14, 2020
Please I want to know the real kva of this generator and I want to ask if it can power 2(1.5 non inverter ac) with 5bulbs. Three tv. A medium deep freezer. Charges and laptop

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 6:41am On May 14, 2020
adeosun173:
Please I want to know the real kva of this generator and I want to ask if it can power 2(1.5 non inverter ac) with 5bulbs. Three tv. A medium deep freezer. Charges and laptop

It can't power them

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by adeosun173(m): 8:06am On May 14, 2020
What's the real generator kva

enochogaga:

It can't power them
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by ELff: 9:21am On May 14, 2020
Please generator profs in the house, does the number of points in the house affect the gen's fuel consumption?

For example, we have a small elepaq gen, fuel tank is about 8 litres. If we fill the tank, we can turn it on for about 7hrs conveniently. What we connect to it is normally phone chargers, energy light bulbs of about 7 points, two televisions.

Thanks.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by rhymz(m): 12:29pm On May 14, 2020
I just bought the Junior Tec 1.5kva with Max output of 1.1kva.....for 66k at one of the Haiar Thermocool offices in Bode Thomas.

I decided to get the second gen because I noticed that my Sumec 2.5kva Gen was begining to suck fuel despite all the changes i have done to it, including changing the carburetor.

With the Sumec 2.5kva .....before it started sucking fuel, 4 litres would last for about 4hours but since the servicing and repairs, I noticed 4litres take around 3hours at more than half the capacity of the Gen output..... that was just not sustainable for me in this lockdown and working from home era....

That was when I decided to get a small Gen, despite the advice from my Gen Mech to get a Sumec because they make their own parts and blablabla.... I settled with Tec Junior because I noticed that most of the Sumec, Elepaq and all these other popular Generators in the market are the same thing with different tags.... getting an original Sumec will be a herculean task that I was not ready for..... when I checked online for the major distributor of Sumec Firman in Lagos, I only found one and they are in Ikeja.... who get that kind power....

Besides, the testimonies I have heard from tec users especially about fuel economy, as that ranks top on my list of importance, got me very interested. I went online and did my own research on Tec generators, when I pulled out their Datasheet and saw how everything was laid out and transparent, I just knew I would eventually go Tec. Plus you get the stated capacity and run time, and you are certain you are buying a generator with real copper armature and not some coated stuff with a lot of the fakes.

The Tec Junior impressed me the most,
from the data sheet, it says;

Full tank is 8.5L
At Half capacity with a full tank you can run the Gen non-stop for 18.9hrs

At full capacity with a full tank you can run the Gen non-stop for 10.5hrs

That was enough for me.... I don't run any major stuff in my house, just a couple of fans, one led TV, a couple of energy saving bulbs 3 20W and 1 40W.... that was exactly what I wanted.... I was looking for an "I pass my neighbor" equivalence but with AVR and separate oil chamber...

On the first day I used the Gen, I added 2 litres of Fuel and it lasted for 4 hours and I was more than half the capacity of the genset.
I am still guaging the fuel consumption.

Will probably put out more update when I see any striking difference but do far, I have been impressed by the fuel economy especially when I compare it with my 2.5kva sumec gen which I will only be using when I need to cool off the foodstuff in my refrigerator and freezer but the Tec Junior will take the lead for daily work.

5 Likes

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by SolomonGrundy: 12:35pm On May 14, 2020
rhymz:
I just bought the Junior Tec 1.5kva with Max output of 1.1kva.....for 66k at one of the Haiar Thermocool offices in Bode Thomas.
Nice! I intend to get dis gen soonest.

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by alejandro72(m): 3:51pm On May 14, 2020
My ogas in the house, how do I connect the battery terminals in this gen set.
My wife no get strength to use the rope.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by emilex1000: 6:15pm On May 14, 2020
suco01:

Overworking the generator.

Good day sir,
Pls i would like to know the best brand, capacity and model of generator with a good fuel efficiency to buy to carry a 1.5hp a.c and a mini deep freezer with just lights and tv. Also how to i spot the full copper gen as i was told it will be more efficient, and the price i could get it for.
Thank you
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by emilex1000: 6:16pm On May 14, 2020
enochogaga:
Am here to give you any answer about fault on ur generators, and how to identify original generators.

Good day sir,
Pls i would like to know the best brand, capacity and model of generator with a good fuel efficiency to buy to carry a 1.5hp a.c and a mini deep freezer with just lights and tv. Also how to i spot the full copper gen as i was told it will be more efficient, and the price i could get it for.
Thank you
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by suco01(m): 6:20pm On May 14, 2020
emilex1000:

Good day sir,
Thank you

Brand: TEC, Lutian
kva: 3.5kva upward but nothing less than 3.5kva pending the deep freezer litre
copper: Go with an engineer wey Sabi am

price: I have no idea for tec but Lutian between 90 to 100k+
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by suco01(m): 6:25pm On May 14, 2020
alejandro72:
My ogas in the house, how do I connect the battery terminals in this gen set.
My wife no get strength to use the rope.

Thanks.

red to positive terminal, black to negative terminal. as simple as that

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by suco01(m): 6:32pm On May 14, 2020
ELff:
Please generator profs in the house, does the number of points in the house affect the gen's fuel consumption?

For example, we have a small elepaq gen, fuel tank is about 8 litres. If we fill the tank, we can turn it on for about 7hrs conveniently. What we connect to it is normally phone chargers, energy light bulbs of about 7 points, two televisions.

Thanks.

8litres should take u more than 7hrs.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by suco01(m): 6:39pm On May 14, 2020
adeosun173:

This elepaq kva is confusing. if u take a clearer picture I can tell u. but am not sure it''ll carry those load u mention
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by twoMcfemad: 10:11pm On May 14, 2020
I need a generator that can power my 1hp Interdab submersible pump and some other household items including a deep freezer. Though I do not intend to power these simultaneously.

The Gently must be rugged, durable and fuel efficient.

Please give an idea of the brand and ratings and whatever to look out for.

Thanks and God bless
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by emilex1000: 10:20pm On May 14, 2020
suco01:

Brand: TEC, Lutian
kva: 3.5kva upward but nothing less than 3.5kva pending the deep freezer litre
copper: Go with an engineer wey Sabi am

price: I have no idea for tec but Lutian between 90 to 100k+

Thank you so much for your advice, but is tec better than sumec? Though a friend has lutian and it's not working well at all.
So i think i would go for tec, but hope it's better to sumec

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (368) (Reply)

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.