Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. - Technology Market (163) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. (784385 Views)

What Brand Of Generator Can I Buy? / Professor On Any Type Of Solar Installations / Kara Nigeria‬ Offers The Best Prices Of Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by AnaCheks(m): 2:20pm On Jul 26, 2020
enochogaga:

U can get it from any dealer's that sells gen. And where is ur location?
I am in Awka Sir, and I could not find it here. I've searched and searched
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Thoughtfeed: 5:37pm On Jul 26, 2020
enochogaga:

Not true, big dealers sell fake gen too, have seen so many of them, they have fake and original.

Please recommedn any 2.5kva generator... Not minding the budget
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by bbally: 9:29pm On Jul 27, 2020
hello Engr, how reliable is Elepaq 1.3kva generator Eco 2020 model for normal house use?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by eligwe2019: 11:03pm On Jul 27, 2020
Good evening sir... Please I have seen adverts on Olist about fuelless generator... Is it available in Nigeria and if yes where can one get it? Thank you for your prompt response
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Mendy31: 7:16am On Jul 28, 2020
Good evening prof

What Gen can carry
1.5hp AC
1hp
1 Samsung 105l fridge
55 Samsung tv
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by trifonov: 8:19am On Jul 28, 2020
AnaCheks:

Check here https://jiji.com.ng/297-generators
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Collintos: 9:23am On Jul 28, 2020
Hello House

Please I am trying to get a new Gen but confused as to which is more durable.

I use to think at Disel Generators are strong hence my decision to buy Sumec fireman SDG12000 Diseal set 8.4KVA but reviews of it I got from a generator mechanic isnt so cool. Electrical issues, not long lasting, experience from users indicates it develop issues in the first one year of use and with the frustrations, it is packed aside

In light of the above, I am changing my mind to go for the fireman rugged petrol generator RD8910E 6.6kva or so. Please guys advise could this be a better choice.

I just need something durable that is able to power a freezer, a fridge and 2 ACs with other normal house appliance like TV set and soundsystems and lightings
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Collintos: 9:30am On Jul 28, 2020
enochogaga:

Ok we the engineer's, there are names we use to generalise a series of gen set, but the truth is buying a 6-8 kva sound prof Chinese brand, like, sumec,kipor,lutain,fireman, nikon, and others will disturb u in a short while.

If u ask me which one to but, first is ur budget. I will advise u to get a Japanese brand on this.

Please provide the name of the Japenese brand i am intrested.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by alejandro72(m): 2:39pm On Jul 28, 2020
Good afternoon my ogas,
My gen set is unable to run my washing machine, if it manage to do that, the noise is extremely crazy! And the washing machine will trip off after some minutes.

Gen set is Lutian 3.5kva LT3990E key start
Washing machine is HISENSE Automatic 8kg Front loader.

How do I get over this? , I bought this solely for inverter Acs, pumping machine and washing machine..
It goes well with the Acs(gen mode and normal mode)
It goes well with the pumping machine (with crazy noise thou)
The washing machine is the problem now ⚠️ ..

How do I enable the gen-set to run the washing machine?

Please, kindly help
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by LordHiffy(m): 5:37pm On Jul 28, 2020
please guys I saw in a large dealership a sumec firman generator where the SUMEC is written in red and the FIRMAN written in yellow, I checked all the engine parts and Firman was crested on all parts ..
Is there any difference between this and the normal old one where (SUMEC FIRMAN) is all written in yellow?
PS I'm referring to the writing on the front of the gen, not tank or colour. thanks
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by michealekene(m): 9:12pm On Jul 28, 2020
LordHiffy:
please guys I saw in a large dealership a sumec firman generator where the SUMEC is written in red and the FIRMAN written in yellow, I checked all the engine parts and Firman was crested on all parts ..
Is there any difference between this and the normal old one where (SUMEC FIRMAN) is all written in yellow?
PS I'm referring to the writing on the front of the gen, not tank or colour. thanks

Pictures please
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Flyingngel(m): 10:32pm On Jul 28, 2020
pls is tiger 2700 big coil a good generator?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Funmilehot(f): 12:33pm On Jul 29, 2020
suco01:

Chief na why I retire to dey answer his questions be that. una even try pass me.
Sir please I have a sumec firman 1990s that have served creditable well for 5 years. Just minor issues of servicing for these years.
Currently the Gen still serves but smokes and consumes oil. If the oil tank is refilled today it can last for a week and u'd be seeing small oil in the guage and also the handle where u draw the Gen to start will be extremely loose and can't start, but when u top oil, the handle(rope) will return back to normal.
Plz any idea what could be wrong?
Tnks in anticipation sir.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by dammywapes(m): 1:10pm On Jul 29, 2020
Pls reply to this prof
dammywapes:
Abeg prof i wan make u tell me d kain gen i fit buy , I wan dey use d gen to dey carry 2 LED TV 1 plasma tokunbo use and two 26 inches giant ox fan plus tape n charging.... I use 2.5 lutian presently but he don dey tire d gen don use 1yr+ now i don even ring ham self so i wan make u yan me d one i go buy wey i go enjoy
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by suco01(m): 1:26pm On Jul 29, 2020
Funmilehot:
Sir please I have a sumec firman 1990s that have served creditable well for 5 years. Just minor issues of servicing for these years.
Currently the Gen still serves but smokes and consumes oil. If the oil tank is refilled today it can last for a week and u'd be seeing small oil in the guage and also the handle where u draw the Gen to start will be extremely loose and can't start, but when u top oil, the handle(rope) will return back to normal.
Plz any idea what could be wrong?
Tnks in anticipation sir.

smokes and short oil (wear and tear of piston and ring)

small oil in guage (short oil)

call a competent engineer to check
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Funmilehot(f): 1:48pm On Jul 29, 2020
suco01:

smokes and short oil (wear and tear of piston and ring)

small oil in guage (short oil)

call a competent engineer to check
Thank you sir. Plz can I have just an idea of cost of piston and rings incase it turns out to be the case.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by LordHiffy(m): 2:37pm On Jul 29, 2020
pls whats the difference between these two?
I checked and FIRMAN is crested on all parts thesame way.

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by suco01(m): 2:41pm On Jul 29, 2020
Funmilehot:
Thank you sir. Plz can I have just an idea of cost of piston and rings incase it turns out to be the case.

No idea.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by dammywapes(m): 5:00pm On Jul 29, 2020
Reply to this pls :Abeg prof i wan make u tell me d kain gen i fit buy , I wan dey use d gen to dey carry 2 LED TV 1 plasma tokunbo use and two 26 inches giant ox fan plus tape n charging.... I use 2.5 lutian presently but he don dey tire d gen don use 1yr+ now i don even ring ham self so i wan make u yan me d one i go buy wey i go enjoy
suco01:

No idea.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by dammywapes(m): 5:00pm On Jul 29, 2020
LordHiffy:
how much does this cost?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by suco01(m): 6:13pm On Jul 29, 2020
dammywapes:
Reply to this pls :Abeg prof i wan make u tell me d kain gen i fit buy , I wan dey use d gen to dey carry 2 LED TV 1 plasma tokunbo use and two 26 inches giant ox fan plus tape n charging.... I use 2.5 lutian presently but he don dey tire d gen don use 1yr+ now i don even ring ham self so i wan make u yan me d one i go buy wey i go enjoy

Tec
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by dammywapes(m): 8:16pm On Jul 29, 2020
suco01:

Tec
3.0 3.5 Tec like how much ?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by suco01(m): 8:54pm On Jul 29, 2020
dammywapes:
3.0 3.5 Tec like how much ?
You will have to check one of their stores
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by dammywapes(m): 9:07pm On Jul 29, 2020
suco01:

You will have to check one of their stores
okay thanks
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by suco01(m): 9:59pm On Jul 29, 2020
carbon1224:

I have a toks jappanesse generatoe that can serve you for all this
You can post this without quoting me...
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 7:03am On Jul 30, 2020
kentoski:

Hello bro, please do you know if this particular generator (Firman ECO 3990 ES) can comfortably power a 2 bedroom bungalow with a 1.5HP a/c, a fridge, TV set, and lightings?

Also is there much difference between this one and the ECO 4990 ES, in terms of maintainability and fuel consumption.

Cc: Engr @ enochogaga

It will but after 3-5 month the engine will be weaker and cant power it again, so the 1.5kva ac is too much on the gen. Though 3990 and 4990 are same
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 7:09am On Jul 30, 2020
LordHiffy:

The are same, but one is their first first spg3000
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 7:09am On Jul 30, 2020
suco01:

Tec

No pls tec is not a good choice on 2.5kva pls
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 7:10am On Jul 30, 2020
bbally:
hello Engr, how reliable is Elepaq 1.3kva generator Eco 2020 model for normal house use?

Noone of them are reliable
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 7:13am On Jul 30, 2020
dammywapes:
Pls reply to this prof

Get elepaq or contant, or elepon, on 2.5kva
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 7:14am On Jul 30, 2020
AnaCheks:

What are u looking for?

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (368) (Reply)

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.