Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,376 members, 7,800,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. - Technology Market (179) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. (780949 Views)

What Brand Of Generator Can I Buy? / Professor On Any Type Of Solar Installations / Kara Nigeria‬ Offers The Best Prices Of Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Blunt4: 9:08pm On Oct 24, 2020
Please people I finally rested with the thermocool bobo max 2900EX. Still waiting for irs arrival. I hope it can carry my 150ltr chest freezer and tv and other gadgets comfortably?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Sharaf4: 9:42pm On Oct 24, 2020
Add 10k to it and buy Tec Junior, you will enjoy it.
Mblem:
Good morning all... Good to be here.
Please I need a good generator that can carry two side bed fridges.
My budget is 60k
The capacity and the brand name

Thank you.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Sharaf4: 9:45pm On Oct 24, 2020
It will. Their products is good. My 3 kva Tec is almost a year now and the experience has been interesting.
Blunt4:
Please people I finally rested with the thermocool bobo max 2900EX. Still waiting for irs arrival. I hope it can carry my 150ltr chest freezer and tv and other gadgets comfortably?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by oluwalatte1: 9:47pm On Oct 24, 2020
nwaozzugwor:

It won't..3.5k can do it well

Okay. Can the 3.5KVA carry the 3000W blender with 1HP AC, TV and 150L freezer?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Jm879316: 3:25am On Oct 25, 2020
Hello, I just bought this firman ECO4990ES, it’s a very good gene with low sound but the only issue is the very high fuel consumption 1 liter to 1hr without even turning on my AC & fridge, pls what can be done to make it last longer or is the fuel consumption normal ??

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by space9880: 9:49am On Oct 25, 2020
agoodman:

500 naira fuel lasts me for 4hrs 30 mins and that's even with freezer,twin tub washing machine,50 inches LG smart TV,two standing fan,home theater and some bulbs and phone chargers so I'll say it's fuel efficient.
haa my own is the exact opposite o. did you do any tweaking?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by agoodman(m): 1:21pm On Oct 25, 2020
space9880:
haa my own is the exact opposite o. did you do any tweaking?

No I didn't.

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by space9880: 1:55pm On Oct 25, 2020
agoodman:

No I didn't.
which oil are you using
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by space9880: 2:07pm On Oct 25, 2020
suco01:

depend on what you need it for.

1. If it makes too much noise by reducing it will make the sound low a bit and reduce fuel consumption too.

2. is basically for fuel reductions from the capurator when the generator is burning fuel

Increasing or reducing 1 doesn't make u have hard start, causes could be
choke lever in wrong direction, bad plug, soaked air filter, low on gas or fuel.
hello Mr Suco my new gen dey chop fuel o even without AC i don't know if tightening (i) will reduce the gen overall power or affect RPM. I don't know if tightening the screw will reduce performance cos I use it on AC most afternoons.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by boik(m): 2:13pm On Oct 25, 2020
Please what's the KVA of the gen and how much did you get it?

Jm879316:
Hello, I just bought this firman ECO4990ES, it’s a very good gene with low sound but the only issue is the very high fuel consumption 1 liter to 1hr without even turning on my AC & fridge, pls what can be done to make it last longer or is the fuel consumption normal ??
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by suco01(m): 2:21pm On Oct 25, 2020
space9880:
hello Mr Suco my new gen dey chop fuel o even without AC i don't know if tightening (i) will reduce the gen overall power or affect RPM. I don't know if tightening the screw will reduce performance cos I use it on AC most afternoons.

What's your generaor kva, AC hp and how many litre of fuel for how many hours?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by space9880: 5:54pm On Oct 25, 2020
suco01:

What's your generaor kva, AC hp and how many litre of fuel for how many hours?
tec-opt 3500es 3.0kva rated, 3.3kva max. 1hp lg dual inverter AC. without AC 1 liter will not last 1hr 30 minutes. I have a feeling the RPM is too high cos the noise is a little on the high
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by agoodman(m): 12:55am On Oct 26, 2020
space9880:
which oil are you using
I'm using AZ oil. Mine is not optima but Hustler Electric series 3500ES. I think you shouldn't touch anything and just leave it on it's default settings. The fuel consumption will get better as you keep using it.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by suco01(m): 3:18am On Oct 26, 2020
space9880:
tec-opt 3500es 3.0kva rated, 3.3kva max. 1hp lg dual inverter AC. without AC 1 liter will not last 1hr 30 minutes. I have a feeling the RPM is too high cos the noise is a little on the high

High noise is from the high RPM/firing, you need to reduce it a bit while the AC is ON and avoid vibration after reduction. You should be able to achieve more minutes
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by suco01(m): 3:28am On Oct 26, 2020
Jm879316:

The generator is working at high capacity with low load.

It's better you keep using It at high capacity with load to balnace it

you tweak it a bit.

Load every items you need on it and observe the fuel consumption
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by adelcole(m): 10:38pm On Oct 26, 2020
Hello Mr G.

I have been following your trend,

I just bought a gen, elepaq but I saw peak power crested on the engine. Although it is working fine but pls any possible faults on the product. And should I return it as it is against what i wish to buy. What can u say about Peak Power products.

The gen is 3.5 kva.

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by swiftkid007: 11:39pm On Oct 26, 2020
swiftkid007:
Good evening Prof. Please how much does the original half engine of this gen cost? I have attached the picture. Thanks

Someone please help me here. Thanks
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by nwaozzugwor: 6:58am On Oct 27, 2020
[quote author=swiftkid007 post=95376253]

Someone please help me here. Thanks [/quotep

Sumec half engine is the best now thou is expensive....38k

While others are 18k.

But if am in your shoe, buy the 18k ...they are the same ...only that sumec has a brand

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by nwaozzugwor: 6:58am On Oct 27, 2020
adelcole:
Hello Mr G.

I have been following your trend,

I just bought a gen, elepaq but I saw peak power crested on the engine. Although it is working fine but pls any possible faults on the product. And should I return it as it is against what i wish to buy. What can u say about Peak Power products.

The gen is 3.5 kva.

They cheated on you...is not elepaq
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by prestigiouslady: 2:42pm On Oct 27, 2020
Good afternoon everyone.
Please I need ideas on the type of gen to get.

I currently have an elepaq SV2200( that's what written on it) it's been giving me issues recently(fuel.and oil consumption is very high) and the repairman asked me to buy half engine and fix it for like #40k in total..

I am a lady so I'm skeptical about artisans(never had a good experience with them, so I want to get a bigger gen that can power my freezer and 6kg twin tub washing machine as these are the basic things I need power supply for.

My budget is between 70/80k.

Thank you
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by ShldnCooper(m): 9:21pm On Oct 27, 2020
Good evening all,

Please does anyone have any experience with Scanfrost generators?

Thank you.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by swiftkid007: 10:21pm On Oct 27, 2020
[quote author=nwaozzugwor post=95380785][/quote]
Thanks a lot. I appreciate
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by dammywapes(m): 10:13am On Oct 28, 2020
Seems your mech wants to exort you cos half engine is never #40,000
prestigiouslady:
Good afternoon everyone.

I currently have an elepaq SV2200( that's what written on it) it's been giving me issues recently(fuel.and oil consumption is very high) and the repairman asked me to buy half engine and fix it for like #40k in total..

I am a lady so I'm skeptical about artisans(never had a good experience with them, so I want to get a bigger gen that can power my freezer and 6kg twin tub washing machine as these are the basic things I need power supply for.

Thank you
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Adebaba1(m): 11:28am On Oct 28, 2020
Tec generator for sale
5.5kva
Engine needs to be replaced

WhatsApp 07051923534

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by obisite: 11:38am On Oct 28, 2020
prestigiouslady:
Good afternoon everyone.

Thank you

Some of these sumec, elopaq has fake now.. Sometimes difficult to detect if one is not familiar..

If you can top you budget, get Thermocool..

If you don't mind, check out Tigmax6800, that's what I'm using.. Less noise, fuel economy.. Bought it 82k.. I'm glad it serves..
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by seankafor(m): 11:49am On Oct 28, 2020
My Jen trips off every 10 to 20 mins after I on it
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by prestigiouslady: 12:08pm On Oct 28, 2020
dammywapes:
Seems your mech wants to exort you cos half engine is never #40,000

He said with his workmanship/ servicing and changing some other things I don't know the name.. Even with engine change, it won't power my freezer

That's why I'm opting for a new generator

Thank you
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by prestigiouslady: 12:08pm On Oct 28, 2020
obisite:

Some of these sumec, elopaq has fake now.. Sometimes difficult to detect if one is not familiar..

If you can top you budget, get Thermocool..

If you don't mind, check out Tigmax6800, that's what I'm using.. Less noise, fuel economy.. Bought it 82k.. I'm glad it serves..

Thank you.
I'll check out the Tigmax6800... What's the KVA and will it be able to power my freezer and other basic gadgets
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by akata1: 3:06pm On Oct 28, 2020
Adebaba1:
Tec generator for sale 5.5kva Engine needs to be replaced
WhatsApp 07051923534
no price? And how much is d half engine
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by space9880: 8:17pm On Oct 28, 2020
suco01:

High noise is from the high RPM/firing, you need to reduce it a bit while the AC is ON and avoid vibration after reduction. You should be able to achieve more minutes
truth is I'm scared of tweaking I want this gen to last for at least 10yrs
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by space9880: 8:18pm On Oct 28, 2020
agoodman:

I'm using AZ oil. Mine is not optima but Hustler Electric series 3500ES. I think you shouldn't touch anything and just leave it on it's default settings. The fuel consumption will get better as you keep using it.
tec major and hustker are the same just different series. I'll follow your advise and leave it in default settings
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by suco01(m): 8:52pm On Oct 28, 2020
space9880:
truth is I'm scared of tweaking I want this gen to last for at least 10yrs

If you're scared let it be.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (368) (Reply)

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.