Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. - Technology Market (181) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. (784096 Views)

What Brand Of Generator Can I Buy? / Professor On Any Type Of Solar Installations / Kara Nigeria‬ Offers The Best Prices Of Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by BIZZWEALTH: 11:13am On Nov 07, 2020
Sales on Mercury 2.4kva Modified Sine Wave Inverter 52,000 with 12 months warranty

Visit[b] mercurydirect.com.ng[/b]
Call us on[b] 07037451701[/b]

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by FullDepth1: 7:42pm On Nov 07, 2020
FullDepth1:

I have two options of generator

[
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by dammywapes(m): 5:59am On Nov 09, 2020
Slimfeez:
Hello great people of this thread, i really want to confirm the best oil for luthian generator servicing? Waiting for response from you guys soon, thanks
I use AZ oil for my luthian , it costs #1,300 now.

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by dammywapes(m): 6:03am On Nov 09, 2020
fineboynl:
how much is original spark plug. the once I am buying at 200 are fake.
Reason well with your gen mech he will give you a better one.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Torg77: 6:54am On Nov 10, 2020
081087n:

if not for the fact you want a new generator, I might advice you get a used one of around 2.5kva 35-45k max.... while I needed a gen I got a theremocool bobo 2.5kva very good condition....and it doesn't consume fuel.

I use 500 naira fuel for 7.5hrs or more and I haven't had any single issue I also power my freezer and 50" tv 6bulbs, two standing fan...and electric sewing machine too....

but I think it all depends on how you can maintain your generator.
new tec might be very expensive, you might go for elepaq constant, or get used gen...my both gen are used and since I got them I haven't repaired anything in both...

Apart from elepaq constant. Is there any elepaq that's aso original but not constant ?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Torg77: 7:02am On Nov 10, 2020
damilonya:
Good afternoon, Professor and others in the house. Please, I need help on the specifications of this Elepaq generator.
I want to know the following :
1 The model number
2 Original or fake
3 It KVA
4 The engine capacity

The generator was purchased around November 2007.
The picture of the generator is attached bellow.
Thanks.

Purchased i n 2007 and still working ?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Torg77: 7:21am On Nov 10, 2020
081087n:

if not for the fact you want a new generator, I might advice you get a used one of around 2.5kva 35-45k max.... while I needed a gen I got a theremocool bobo 2.5kva very good condition....and it doesn't consume fuel.

I use 500 naira fuel for 7.5hrs or more and I haven't had any single issue I also power my freezer and 50" tv 6bulbs, two standing fan...and electric sewing machine too....

but I think it all depends on how you can maintain your generator.
new tec might be very expensive, you might go for elepaq constant, or get used gen...my both gen are used and since I got them I haven't repaired anything in both...

I have elepaq sv6800e2.it has elepaq engraved on the tank. I just want to know if its original. Its not elepaq constant. Just elepaq
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Torg77: 7:32am On Nov 10, 2020
enochogaga:
Am here to give you any answer about fault on ur generators, and how to identify original generators.

Good morning I have this elepaq gen I bought sir. Its not elepaq constant. Its just elepaq and its sv6800e2 and it has elepaq engraved on the tank. I just want to know if its original pls. Someone said its an old original elepaq even though its not elepaq constant. Just asking from u sir
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by damilonya(m): 7:49am On Nov 10, 2020
Torg77:

Purchased i n 2007 and still working ?

Yes! It is rarely used. for the past 6 years.. it hasn't been used more than 12 times each lasting an hour or an hour and a half.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Nobody: 1:57am On Nov 11, 2020
Torg77:

I have elepaq sv6800e2.it has elepaq engraved on the tank. I just want to know if its original. Its not elepaq constant. Just elepaq
It's original, another thing you need to know is if its copper, if it's copper then be rest assured, but if not copper all other part will be inferior.. another thing is the way you maintain your generator determines how long it would last... just confirm if it's copper sir.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by nonny1212: 12:59pm On Nov 11, 2020
I went to thermacool show room to see TEC bobo and TEC junior.
Which of the is low at fuel consumption.
Are they the same?

Someone told me his TEC junior is very low at fuel consumption. I want the gurus to advise me on which to go for. I intend buying one today.

What I will use on it is 3 bulb. 49inche smart TV. 3 laptops. 5phones. Dstv decoder. 2 ceiling fan.

I also want to know if it is advisable to use a stabilizer for a generator. I do that cause it helps saving life span of my laptop battery.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Flyingngel(m): 6:12pm On Nov 11, 2020
pls house my tiger 2700 consume 2liters of fuel at in 2 hours. how do i go abt it?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Flyingngel(m): 6:28pm On Nov 11, 2020
pls i bought total engine oilfor my gen, i want to ask if it is good. note this oil is the one from their big drums.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by dammywapes(m): 6:39pm On Nov 11, 2020
Flyingngel:
pls i bought total engine oilfor my gen, i want to ask if it is good. note this oil is the one from their big drums.
use sealed oil like AZ

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Elui2(m): 4:18pm On Nov 12, 2020
Pls what does it mean to rinse a gen?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Sharaf4: 10:11pm On Nov 13, 2020
Tech junior is 1.1 kva while tech bobo is 2.2 kva, simply put tech bobo has twice the capacity of tech junior. Both are fuel economical but you know tech junior being lower in capacity uses less fuel just like a 10 year old child does not eat as much food as you eat. Tech junior will carry the things you stated above but I will advise you buy tech bobo if you have the money. You might add more items to your house later as you know we always pray to go higher. I have done d little analysis I can but the final decision is yours. All the best.
nonny1212:
Are they the same?

Someone told me his TEC junior is very low at fuel consumption. I want the gurus to advise me on which to go for. I intend buying one today.

What I will use on it is 3 bulb. 49inche smart TV. 3 laptops. 5phones. Dstv decoder. 2 ceiling fan.

I also want to know if it is advisable to use a stabilizer for a generator. I do that cause it helps saving life span of my laptop battery.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by NobleEngineer(m): 8:23am On Nov 14, 2020
nonny1212:
Are they the same?

God bless the guy here that introduced tec junior to me.... honestly ₦200 fuel (1litre +) last over 3hrs ( just 43" TV 70 watt, one Ceiling fan and 1laptop battery...
Tec junior is super saving IF YOU DON'T PUT SO MUCH LOAD ON IT!!!... that's the condition.
You're going 2b plugging 3 laptop batteries and 2 ceiling fans with more load... U may get 1Litre for 2hrs plus.
I've not used tec Bobo b4 so I can't really say
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Lekison(m): 2:35pm On Nov 14, 2020
Can a 2.8kv maximum output sumec firman generator power a 1Hp water pump
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Elui2(m): 2:37pm On Nov 14, 2020
Hello, pls what does it mean to rinse a gen?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Taeewo(m): 3:15pm On Nov 14, 2020
Is parsun generator a good brand to buy?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by smitten99: 4:02am On Nov 15, 2020
Hi All,

Please i need help with buying brand new gen.

Back in the day i knew lutian gens were the bomb just want to know if that is still the case? Any lutian gen users who share their experience of fuel and oil economy?

If you have recommendations for other Gens that have good fuel economy as well as oil

I am looking at 3.5KVA for a 55inch TV, 1hp A/c and standing fan and 420litre fridge

Thanks in advance...
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Shellsploit: 12:24pm On Nov 15, 2020
Good morning, pls how much is new Tiger 2700 fuel tank and the (engine frame) body that carries the entire engine.

Cc: enochogaga

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by tpben: 3:57pm On Nov 15, 2020
I want to buy a pumping machine to pump water from a well 10-15 meters deep and about 500 meters away to the location the water is needed.

Which brand should I go for looking at ability to do aforementioned task, durability and most importantly, fuel economy?

Please help answer this, thanks in anticipation
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by alphabbey1(m): 11:25pm On Nov 15, 2020
Please I need review on Navigator generators (those generators that have timer) and best one to go for...
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by fineboynl(m): 9:59am On Nov 16, 2020
my generator is doing end start. but when I remove the plug and add little fuel on the plug it start once.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Emmanuel666: 11:55am On Nov 16, 2020
I have a second hand parsun 3650 for sale at affordable price (coil and amateur still intact) it is still working fine.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by dammywapes(m): 11:58am On Nov 16, 2020
fineboynl:
my generator is doing end start. but when I remove the plug and add little fuel on the plug it start once.
service it
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by fineboynl(m): 12:29pm On Nov 16, 2020
dammywapes:
service it
how do I service it.?
I am suspecting the combustion chamber is their dirt and carbon there.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by blackman007: 9:57pm On Nov 16, 2020
nwaozzugwor:

3.5kva is good..

Go for Firman sumec

I stumbled on this thread a bit late, Below is the pic of the gen I got today purposely for an inverter 1 or 1.5 HP air conditioner, can it power it? with some basic home appliances?? I awaits your response and others...

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by larryTall97: 7:42am On Nov 17, 2020
I need your help all to recommend a gen that can power 1.5Hp, 1 deep freezer, 1 normal fridge, pumping machine once a while. And all normal home appliances such as Tv, home stereo, fans, white bulb for a four bedroom house, phones and laptops inclusive . I want the generator to be fuel friendly, low noise also. I don’t have a budget yet but I need help in determining which to get. Thanks . Someone advised me about this Fireman AC6000E2. Picture attached below . Is the product reliable ?

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by dake40(m): 11:38am On Nov 17, 2020
Hi

Can this generator
carry

1.5 hp "NON INVERTER AC (Panasonic)
Fridge (LG INVERTER FRIDGE)
Tv and some other ELECTRONICS upto 600 watts of power consumption
2 INDUSTRIAL FANS

Please suggest

1 Share

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Flyingngel(m): 10:50pm On Nov 18, 2020
place house how many hours can a litre of fuel goes in tiger 2700 cos my own uses 1hour 30minutes. thank u.

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (368) (Reply)

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.