Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,918 members, 7,802,985 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. - Technology Market (205) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. (781809 Views)

What Brand Of Generator Can I Buy? / Professor On Any Type Of Solar Installations / Kara Nigeria‬ Offers The Best Prices Of Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Sicilyjoe: 9:08pm On Mar 03, 2021
Any affordable small gen for sell ?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 11:17pm On Mar 03, 2021
TrebleChamp:
My Oga Gptech, i greet you sir. Pls do i need to wait until oil alert indicate low oil before changing oil for my TEC gen? I have been using it 5hrs daily since i bought it, without checking if the oil is black or low. Pls how soon would you advice i change oil to avoid damage? Thanks boss
With your usage, you have to change every 2 weeks. It's recommended to change oil after every 50-70 hours of use. If you read your manual, it's recommended to change the oil of a new gen after 50 hours for the first time.

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by ecosystm(m): 11:23pm On Mar 03, 2021
Prof.Gtech well done o..I will specicificatiins and brand for a gen that can carry my borehole..Advise pls..my budget is 50k..Thanks
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 11:36pm On Mar 03, 2021
ecosystm:
Prof.Gtech well done o..I will specicificatiins and brand for a gen that can carry my borehole..Advise pls..my budget is 50k..Thanks
I am not the prof oooo, prof is enochogaga. By the way you can't get any gen to power a pump for 50k. First what's the power ratings of your pump? You should be looking at spending like thrice your current budget to conveniently power a 1 Hp pump.

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by TrebleChamp(m): 2:59am On Mar 04, 2021
Gptech:

With your usage, you have to change every 2 weeks. It's recommended to change oil after every 50-70 hours of use. If you read your manual, it's recommended to change the oil of a new gen after 50 hours for the first time.
Alrite sir, thanks....
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by TrebleChamp(m): 3:02am On Mar 04, 2021
Gptech:

I am not the prof oooo, prof is enochogaga. By the way you can't get any gen to power a pump for 50k. First what's the power ratings of your pump? You should be looking at spending like thrice your current budget to conveniently power a 1 Hp pump.
Is it advisable to power a 1hp pumping machine with my TEC bobo 2.5kva?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by zhukafa(m): 6:02am On Mar 04, 2021
Sicilyjoe:
Any affordable small gen for sell ?
Which capacity. I do sell used quality generators.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by zhukafa(m): 6:04am On Mar 04, 2021
TrebleChamp:
Yeah. It can carry. But please don't put on any more appliance.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 6:45am On Mar 04, 2021
TrebleChamp:
Not advisable, though it will likely work it. You'll be stressing the gen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Sicilyjoe: 7:26am On Mar 04, 2021
zhukafa:

Which capacity. I do sell used quality generators.

I pass my neighbor
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by dasanchez1(m): 5:08pm On Mar 04, 2021
Gptech:

lutian Lt3600

Boss, what's your take on this Gen. I plan to buy it for day to day office work.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 6:33pm On Mar 04, 2021
dasanchez1:

lutian Lt3600

Boss, what's your take on this Gen. I plan to buy it for day to day office work.
Will personally not recommend Lutian, try and get an original Firman or get a Tec.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by ecosystm(m): 8:38pm On Mar 04, 2021
Gptech:

U be prof.too.nau..because u ar giving solution, any thanks so.much and the main prof..for creating this thread...The pump is 1hp tho..which brand can u recommend?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by zhukafa(m): 4:44am On Mar 05, 2021
Sicilyjoe:

I pass my neighbor

I don't have Tiger 950 (I pass my neighbor ) but I have medium size 1900 for sale.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 5:16am On Mar 05, 2021
ecosystm:

The pump is 1hp tho..which brand can u recommend?
For now Firman and Tec 3.5kva, just ensure you get an original.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Masterdazhem: 5:22am On Mar 05, 2021
Anyone can recommend this Elepaq?

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by revkay: 7:16am On Mar 05, 2021
Hello gen professors in the building
I bought a new firman key start 10900es gen in dec about 3 months ago. Lately it takes at least 3 attempts to key start whereas it starts at 1st attempt previously. I regularly change oil every 2 weeks.
Just wondering if you can suggest what needs attention in the gen?
Thanks
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Sicilyjoe: 10:33am On Mar 05, 2021
zhukafa:

I don't have Tiger 950 (I pass my neighbor ) but I have medium size 1900 for sale.

OK price, pictures and location
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by BIZZWEALTH: 10:38am On Mar 05, 2021
Avoid local battery manufacturers
Many are tempted to buy very good brand inverter but local brand battery which is can be a very incorrect decision based on many aspects. Local brands usually do not follow safety, efficiency standards and they tend to have a relatively low lifespan. But local brands vouch for it and say as they are manufactured very close to this place they are offering very cheap, almost half of the price. But selecting the right battery is more important than inverter based on safety concerns. Many battery types release little fumes and poisonous gases like carbon monoxide and big brands ensure the emission to be the lowest level, which local brands do not give much importance. Local batteries tend to insist excessive maintenance work. Apart from that, local batteries do not have warranty or guarantee. Not only that do not buy refurbished batteries even for a cheaper price as they will be most likely unsafe and have shorter life span.
Learn more: mercurydirect.com.ng
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 10:55am On Mar 05, 2021
revkay:
Hello gen professors in the building
I bought a new firman key start 10900es gen in dec about 3 months ago. Lately it takes at least 3 attempts to key start whereas it starts at 1st attempt previously. I regularly change oil every 2 weeks.
Just wondering if you can suggest what needs attention in the gen?
Thanks
Clean the spark plug.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Iny3(m): 11:56am On Mar 05, 2021
Thanks a lot
081087n:

yes conviniently
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by nwaozzugwor: 7:44pm On Mar 05, 2021
Sicilyjoe:

I pass my neighbor

I have one for sale.08087500699
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Sicilyjoe: 8:03pm On Mar 05, 2021
nwaozzugwor:

I have one for sale.08087500699

Picture, price and location
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by nwaozzugwor: 8:38pm On Mar 05, 2021
Sicilyjoe:

Picture, price and location

20k.. Anambra..

Will send pictures
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by dasanchez1(m): 12:21am On Mar 06, 2021
Gptech:

Will personally not recommend Lutian, try and get an original Firman or get a Tec.
thanks man
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by ecosystm(m): 3:03am On Mar 06, 2021
Gptech:

For now Firman and Tec 3.5kva, just ensure you get an original.

How do I know original of these products? I appreciate ur response..
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 5:22am On Mar 06, 2021
ecosystm:

How do I know original of these products? I appreciate ur response..
For Firman, you should go with a trusted engineer when buying ; you should also check their website for their anti fake campaign, it was posted in the previous page of this thread. For Tec, just go to any Thermocool showroom.

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Kondomatic(m): 6:38am On Mar 06, 2021
Gptech:

Why won't you recommend Lutian sir?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 8:19am On Mar 06, 2021
Kondomatic:
Why won't you recommend Lutian sir?
I think it's more difficult to get their original and are not as rugged as the likes of Firman, it's my personal opinion though.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Amoda84(m): 2:27pm On Mar 06, 2021
I
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by zhukafa(m): 8:26pm On Mar 06, 2021
Sicilyjoe:

OK price, pictures and location
It's 30k last. Port Harcourt
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Audiodonation: 8:18am On Mar 07, 2021
Morning All,

As advised by two good individuals here, that I should either go for SUMEC SPG 3000 or Elepaq constant 2.5kva.
I saw the Sumec at Iyana Ipaja #100k last (I think it's original)

I saw Elepaq constant sv6800 #104 last (I think its original).

Please between the SUMEC 3000 and Elepaq sv6800 which am I to go for please. I am to pay today..

Kindly give your final pick please.

BOSCO2020:
, you can go for SUMEC FIRMAN SPG3000 which is 2.8kva it will serve you well with all mentioned, but for the price, I am not current about it you can visit they website,

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (368) (Reply)

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.