Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,711 members, 7,802,157 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. - Technology Market (209) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. (781442 Views)

What Brand Of Generator Can I Buy? / Professor On Any Type Of Solar Installations / Kara Nigeria‬ Offers The Best Prices Of Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Ojuolape2020(f): 9:20am On Mar 23, 2021
Ojuolape2020:
You can detect a fake Sumec Firman Generator by identifying Firman engraved on eight parts of the Generator. Also, why not go for the newly upgraded SPG1800 Pro Max my neighbor just got it and it's really serving her well. I heard it's very strong and it can power the 1.1 and 1.6 HP Firman Gen Smart Cool Inverter AC which was just newly introduced to the market.
[quote author=Ojuolape2020 post=100130340][/quote]
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by BIZZWEALTH: 10:17am On Mar 23, 2021
Are you looking for a small robust inverter? We have got you covered with Mercury 1000kva pure sine wave inverter
Auto sense intelligent charging (ASIC) adjustment
Highly robust & reliable Ideal for computers
User-selectable charging current
Generator compatible
Wide charging voltage range
Negligible battery water loss
Low Battery Warning
Overload Warning
Over Temperature protection
Short circuit protection
Backup indicator

Learn more: mercurydirect.com.ng

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Akell(m): 12:13pm On Mar 23, 2021
Chuwaa2:
Been long I came here.

I don't think those elepaq '4.5'kva gen they sell in jumia are good. First they are not 4.5, just 2.5kva. The guys at Blenco Supermarket showed me the differences.

Secondly the image is not clear enough to know if they're original. I went to alaba last month and original is from 120k, at ebute meta, it's from 120-125k
You need to physically see the gen you are buying. Don't buy those short coil types, buy the long coil and make sure elapaq or constant is inscribed(not pasted o) on the fuel tank, engine block and other places. The jumia advert does not show a these

You're right. Elepaq must be crested all over the body. Bought my 4.5kva for #130k in December here in Abuja.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by HyDef(m): 2:49pm On Mar 23, 2021
zhukafa:

Lagos.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Justine24(m): 4:23pm On Mar 23, 2021
Hello everyone. Good day
I have Sumec Firman ECO12990ES I have been using the generator for since 2017 it have not given me any issue that is why I love this brand

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by mattbass(m): 5:03pm On Mar 23, 2021
Good day everyone.
Please what kind of generator can carry an ICT room that contains approximately 25 desktop computers, two fans and a projector?
Product name, capacity and price will be duly welcomed.

You guys are doing a great job.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Toma2: 8:36pm On Mar 23, 2021
Justine24:
Hello everyone. Good day
I have Sumec Firman ECO12990ES I have been using the generator for since 2017 it have not given me any issue that is why I love this brand
Tell us the secret, please
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Dracoe(m): 7:37am On Mar 24, 2021
Gptech:

This Firman is around 2.2-2.5kva while the TEC is 3.5kva. In stores both will be cheaper and it will be more difficult to get an original Firman.
Oh okay, thank you . I really appreciate
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by zhukafa(m): 9:32am On Mar 24, 2021
HyDef:

Lagos.

I dey ph
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Nope31(f): 9:39am On Mar 24, 2021
Masterdazhem:
Anyone can recommend this Elepaq?
The kva of that Elepaq generator is exaggerated. The real kva is 2.5kva. From experience, I will rather recommend that you purchase Sumec Firman AC Master generator. It's 4.5kva max. output and is well suited especially to carry 2HP Split unit air conditioner and can do more for Inverter air conditioners as well as other home appliances comfortably. It pays to buy a durable product such as Sumec Furman generator. See picture below:

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Olebunne94(m): 10:03am On Mar 24, 2021
I service my generator every three ,three weeks
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Normalsound(m): 10:37am On Mar 24, 2021
Samson1104:
Good day seniors, please can sumec firman 1800 carry small fridge?
Hello bro , good day SPG1800 can carry your small fridge very well, and you will enjoy it very well when you go forSPG1800 (PRO MAX) because it has AVR and oil level sensor , take a look at this picture down here.

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Justine24(m): 11:32am On Mar 24, 2021
Toma2:

Tell us the secret, please
I service my generator every three, three weeks and I use original spare parts
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Titi90: 11:39am On Mar 24, 2021
[quote ; Check your SPG3000 Firstly you need to check your engine oil may be is gauge or not if not top your engine oil The second step is to bring out the spark plugs and clean it well or you change it is just a minor issue to me.

]My Sumec Spg 300e2 keeps shutting down after like 3hrs of operation. Help![/quote]
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Nnadozie20(m): 1:27pm On Mar 24, 2021
Good day everyone I have this elepaq generator 6.5 kVA I have been using it for two years now but I noticed it starts shutting oil and bringing out smoke I asked my friend he told me I should change the piston and rings and I have change the piston and rings almost two times now and it's still shutting the oil so I went and asked someone he said I should go for half engine so I asked the person whose product of half engine he said I should go for sumec firman that's the product is a very good product that he has been using sumec firman generator 4 over 5 years now and it has not give him any problem so he advised me to go for sumec firman half engine since I bought the product it has been serving me very perfect I have used it now almost 3 years and it has not given me any issue
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Titi90: 1:49pm On Mar 24, 2021
Audiodonation:
Hello House,

I got Elepaq sv6800 big coil today @ #104,000.

Thank you all for your advises.

Though i saw Sumec3000 at #108,000 but went for my choice.

Thanks again

From my own experience my mother is using SPG 3000E2 for seven years but Sumec after sales service is good and nothing to compare with while.Elepaq dosent have after sales Service when ever you Generator develop fault . But My mum said their customers service is at 8b Akinosiyemi Ikeja.Allen avenue. You can also follow them on media @sumecfirman.ng There warranty is Genuine and the KVA written on Generator is real but for Elepaq reverse is the Too much Fake Elepaq on the market. Please avoid wahalla and go for. The one and only House Hold name Sumec Firman
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Nnadozie20(m): 1:53pm On Mar 24, 2021
Hello it depends on the appliances you put on it one litre can not last for almost two hours unless you can bring the sound of the generator down it can still help because if the generator is high it make it consume a lot of fuel I have advice you to bring the sound of the generator down and minimise the load you put on it thanks
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Titi90: 1:58pm On Mar 24, 2021
From my own experience my mother is using SPG 3000E2 for seven years but Sumec after sales service is good and nothing to compare with while.Elepaq dosent have after sales Service when ever you Generator develop fault . But My mum said their customers service is at 8b Akinosiyemi Ikeja.Allen avenue. You can also follow them on media @sumecfirman.ng There warranty is Genuine and the KVA written on Generator is real but for Elepaq reverse is the Too much Fake Elepaq on the market. Please avoid wahalla and go for. The one and only House Hold name Sumec Firman
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Nnadozie20(m): 2:12pm On Mar 24, 2021
ShldnCooper:
Hello,

Please I need a 6.5kva gen. Which brand is better between TEC and Sumec Firman?

Thanks

For me I will advise you to go for sumec firman product ECO8990ES because my wife is using it in her hairdresser salon and they have a service centre where you can take the generator to and they will take care of it very well
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Titi90: 2:15pm On Mar 24, 2021
From my own experience my mother is using SPG 3000E2 for seven years but Sumec after sales service is good and nothing to compare with. while Elepaq dosent have after sales Service when ever your Generator develop fault . But My mum said their customers service is at 8b Akinosiyemi Ikeja,Allen avenue. You can also follow them on media @sumecfirman.ng There warranty is Genuine and the KVA written on Generator is real but for Elepaq reverse is the Case. Too much Fake Elepaq in the market. Please avoid wahalla and go for. The one and only House Hold name Sumec Firman
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Emray9ja: 2:39pm On Mar 24, 2021
Lekison:
Can a 2.8kv maximum output sumec firman generator power a 1Hp water pump

Yes it can power your 1hp water pumping machine frequently well. But you will need to off some of your heavy home appliances.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Justine24(m): 2:58pm On Mar 24, 2021
shawrygal:
Good evening, does sumec Firman SPG 3000 comes with 4 wheels tyres or I will buy it separately. Thanks for the good work here
No he doesn't come with 4 wheels tyres
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by inyangd4: 3:04pm On Mar 24, 2021
Well done sir, for the great job here.

I have an Hyundia 6.5kva generator.

It is working but when i connect a 150L freezer, the freezer wouldn't work. ( though it works with NEPA light)

I discovered the Generator delivers about 35Hz. Trying to increase the frequency with the governor control only increases the voltage without any effect on the frequency. 

Pls do you have any recommendation?

thanks
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Nnadozie20(m): 3:07pm On Mar 24, 2021
space9880:

firman products are not as reliable as they used to be prof can suggest a good Japanese diesel gen for you as it is better than petrol generator

Sorry bro I have been using sumec firman products for less than 5 years now and I did not have any issue with the products so any person that is telling you that sumec firman petrol generator is not a good product that person is just trying to spoil the name because I have been using my sumec firman generator less than five years now and no complain thanks
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by africo13610(m): 3:56pm On Mar 24, 2021
i need sumec firman generator 3.5KVA.....does anybody has an idea of the price?very urgent
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by HyDef(m): 4:35pm On Mar 24, 2021
HyDef:
Hello everyone. Good day! smiley

My lady wants to get a generator, so I wanted to know what the best brand/model would be to power a:
-Single-door refrigerator
-Mist fan
-About three bulbs
-Laptop and phone chargers
Would a 2.5KVA generator be alright for these?

It'd be best if the generator is durable and fuel-efficient, with a budget between 100,000 and 150,000.

Thank you, I appreciate any help! grin

Any help, please?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by TrebleChamp(m): 5:53pm On Mar 24, 2021
Lekison:
Can a 2.8kv maximum output sumec firman generator power a 1Hp water pump
Not advisable sir, it will damage your 2.8kva gen quickly. Anything less that 3.5kva is not advisable to use for pumping machine.....

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by TrebleChamp(m): 5:56pm On Mar 24, 2021
inyangd4:
Well done sir, for the great job here.

I have an Hyundia 6.5kva generator.

It is working but when i connect a 150L freezer, the freezer wouldn't work. ( though it works with NEPA light)

I discovered the Generator delivers about 35Hz. Trying to increase the frequency with the governor control only increases the voltage without any effect on the frequency. 

Pls do you have any recommendation?

thanks
A real 6.5kva gen would power a 150L freezer without blinking, pls get a good engineer to help you check the gen.....
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by debeey87(m): 6:02pm On Mar 24, 2021
Is it advisable to use petrol mixed with oil inside a 3.5kva generator? The oil is car engine oil(5W-20) synthetic. The petrol can got bursted while refilling at the petrol station and I had to transfer it to the oil can. Gen is Honda
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Lekison(m): 6:31pm On Mar 24, 2021
TrebleChamp:
Not advisable sir, it will damage your 2.8kva gen quickly. Anything less that 3.5kva is not advisable to use for pumping machine.....
I have already started using it for months now and it's working fine. Thanks for the reply.

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Samson1104(m): 9:27pm On Mar 24, 2021
Normalsound:
Hello bro , good day SPG1800 can carry your small fridge very well, and you will enjoy it very well when you go forSPG1800 (PRO MAX) because it has AVR and oil level sensor , take a look at this picture down here.

okay bro, thanks
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Hustlersdiary: 12:48am On Mar 25, 2021
I’m planning On getting a big generator soon.
Are they petrol generators that can power 2HP inverter AC, 1.5 hp inverter AC, 65 inches television, deep freezer, bulbs and rechargeable fans and co.

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (368) (Reply)

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.