Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. - Technology Market (216) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. (784574 Views)

What Brand Of Generator Can I Buy? / Professor On Any Type Of Solar Installations / Kara Nigeria‬ Offers The Best Prices Of Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Spacetrotter: 6:00am On Apr 15, 2021
I want to buy Sumec Navigator NG2200 today. How good is the generator in terms of fuel consumption and durability. I need advice please.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by ObedOnyebuchi(m): 7:06am On Apr 15, 2021
fineboynl:
after I service my generator carburator it starts to float fuel. fuel just keep running out. what could be wrong?
Its either you did not service it well or the carburator is bad. lose the floating pin clean and blow it very well, you can also use tiny pin to clean it well. set the circle rubber under the carburator chamber well. then lose the carburator jef and clean it very well. if after doing this and the problem persists, just go and look for original Sumec firman carburator to replace it.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by crossfire47(m): 7:48am On Apr 15, 2021
suco01:

Post the generator pics.
Is the generator working fine considering the sound and vibration?
How many hours do you on it daily?
When you service last where did the oil guage to? Hope u didn't pour little oil into it when serviced?
Which oil brand are you using?
Have you check your spark plug head?

Smoke puff for few seconds is normal when we ON generator, so I won't consider that as an issue,
1.Attached is the Gen pics...
2.For sound and vibration I guess it's OK, no issues.
3.I put on the Gen say 3 - 4hrs daily average.
4. During last service, Oil was about a little below half mark (E no Guage).
5. I put exactly 0.6L of Oil as stated in the owners manual.
6. Am using total quart 5000 (20w50) currently ... When I bought the generator, it came with firman oil, but had to switch to total because it's readily available close to me.
7. Last time I had issues putting on the Gen, I removed the plug n checked the head and it was black and greasy (like carbon mixed with fuel or so)
8. My total load is about 900watts (excluding micro wave once in a while) ...gen is rated 3600 running watts..

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Emray9ja: 8:04am On Apr 15, 2021
Spacetrotter:
I want to buy Sumec Navigator NG2200 today. How good is the generator in terms of fuel consumption and durability. I need advice please.

It okay, you can go for it.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by BOSCO2020: 9:17am On Apr 15, 2021
Spacetrotter:
..... Good strong and durable low in fuel consumption, you can also go for spg2500 it doesn't consume fuel and cool in sound. All Sumec Firman Generators give you good value for your money so be rest assured.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by fineboynl(m): 10:13am On Apr 15, 2021
ObedOnyebuchi:
Its either you did not service it well or the carburator is bad. lose the floating pin clean and blow it very well, you can also use tiny pin to clean it well. set the circle rubber under the carburator chamber well. then lose the carburator jef and clean it very well. if after doing this and the problem persists, just go and look for original Sumec firman carburator to replace it.
this is not my first time of servicing the carburetor. the fuel running out from the air inlet or the other site of it like a tap.

I service it with carb cleaner. what could make fuel run out from there? anyway i have another carburetor I just put that one first. the only thing it's doesn't start once.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Firelordozai: 10:29am On Apr 15, 2021
I'm looking to purchase this exact AC6000E2 , how much did it cost you when you purchased yours.

crossfire47:
6. Am using total quart 5000 (20w50) currently ... When I bought the generator, it came with firman oil, but had to switch to total because it's readily available close to me.
7. Last time I had issues putting on the Gen, I removed the plug n checked the head and it was black and greasy (like carbon mixed with fuel or so)
8. My total load is about 900watts (excluding micro wave once in a while) ...gen is rated 3600 running watts..
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by suco01(m): 11:41am On Apr 15, 2021
crossfire47:

If oil is a little below half it still guage anything below low level generator will not start or OFF when ON. Also consider to change your oil to oando

Check the airfilter if soaked.
Call a good engineer to check the valve settings and sitting adjustment for you...
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by suco01(m): 11:45am On Apr 15, 2021
fineboynl:
after I service my generator carburator it starts to float fuel. fuel just keep running out. what could be wrong?

You have scatter the carburator settings go and buy another carburator
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by crossfire47(m): 5:24pm On Apr 15, 2021
Firelordozai:
I'm looking to purchase this exact AC6000E2 , how much did it cost you when you purchased yours.

190k...ill advise you to purchase it from any firman store closest to you.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by fineboynl(m): 6:10pm On Apr 15, 2021
suco01:

You have scatter the carburator settings go and buy another carburator
what do you mean I scatter the carburetor setting. is it today I started servicing it?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by suco01(m): 6:54pm On Apr 15, 2021
fineboynl:
what do you mean I scatter the carburetor setting. is it today I started servicing it?

Don't mind me the scatter i mean is not set well. No be today u don dey service am but as it don dey pour fuel now you no set am well, loose it again probably you can see/figure the error
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gbolahan111: 4:41am On Apr 16, 2021
Is it advisable to buy a half engine for a 1.5KVA generator? Mine is seriously gulping oil and sometimes have a hard start. Elepon Eco1990s
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Kabiyesi12(m): 6:52am On Apr 16, 2021
Good morning house.
Please, is it possible for 1.8kva generator to power Hisense 200ltrs deep freezer
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Firelordozai: 7:13am On Apr 16, 2021
crossfire47:
190k...ill advise you to purchase it from any firman store closest to you.

Thank you.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by crossfire47(m): 7:27am On Apr 16, 2021
suco01:

If oil is a little below half it still guage anything below low level generator will not start or OFF when ON. Also consider to change your oil to oando

Check the airfilter if soaked.
Call a good engineer to check the valve settings and sitting adjustment for you...
Thanks for this, since it's still under a 3 month warranty, I spoke with their customer service and they asked me to bring it to Ikeja for checks... Am guessing they are going to perform a compression test on it to find out if the rings are bad which I doubt... Please let's talk on phone, can you drop your no? Mine is 08053651298
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by iSage: 7:44am On Apr 16, 2021
I need suggestions for a small generator just for my TV , sound system, and a fan
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by suco01(m): 9:41am On Apr 16, 2021
crossfire47:

Thanks for this, since it's still under a 3 month warranty, I spoke with their customer service and they asked me to bring it to Ikeja for checks... Am guessing they are going to perform a compression test on it to find out if the rings are bad which I doubt... Please let's talk on phone, can you drop your no? Mine is 08053651298

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by fineboynl(m): 9:51am On Apr 16, 2021
iSage:
I need suggestions for a small generator just for my TV , sound system, and a fan
small generator 1kva.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by ibietela2(m): 10:14am On Apr 16, 2021
What would be good for a 4 bedroom house? Like 2 AC, TVs, fridge / freezer and other appliances
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 1:03pm On Apr 16, 2021
ibietela2:
What would be good for a 4 bedroom house? Like 2 AC, TVs, fridge / freezer and other appliances
What's the power of the ACs in Hp? Should be looking at between 5-7.5kva
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by iamyemiakins(m): 11:31am On Apr 17, 2021
What's the function of the pipe that runs from the OHV to the air filter box pls?

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by iSage: 6:48pm On Apr 17, 2021
fineboynl:
small generator 1kva.
Yeah, I need brand suggestions and what is the price range
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by ibietela2(m): 7:16pm On Apr 17, 2021
Gptech:

What's the power of the ACs in Hp? Should be looking at between 5-7.5kva

no AC yet just asking
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by fineboynl(m): 7:58pm On Apr 17, 2021
iSage:

Yeah, I need brand suggestions and what is the price range
I always advice people to buy the 2.5 kva as it's more stable and reliable,so if you have the money go for it. otherwise choose this 1.3 kva.

ELEPAQ GENERATOR 1.3KVA - SV2200:

Specification:

AC Output : 220V 1.2kva max. / 1.0kva rated

DC Output: 12V/8.3A

Phase No. : Single Phase

Engine GX90,Max 2.8HP,4-stroke single cylinder, OHV, air cooled

Alternator brushless electric machine, synchronous,2-pole,100% Copper Enamelled Wire

Starting System Recoil

Fuel Tank Capacity: 6.0L

Fuel : Petrol

Run Time per Tankful 7Hrs@75%Load

Dimensions (L x W x H) 460*380*330

Noise Level@ 7 Meters 66dB

Weight : 26.5

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Firelordozai: 10:26pm On Apr 17, 2021
Please between Firman spg8800e2 and fpg8800e2, which is the better option. Fuel consumption and noise level.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by McMichel: 11:00pm On Apr 17, 2021
Good Evening, Engineer.
Kindly advise on how to remove a stiff/hard spark plug.

Thanks
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 11:26pm On Apr 17, 2021
The quality of fuel we buy also determines how long it would last on usage,I change the filling station I usually buy fuel ,5litrs of fuel doesn't usually last more than 4 hours for me but to my surprise after 6 hours I turned off the gen and I still have some fuel left in the tank..

Try a new petrol station today and come back with a testimony.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by siina(m): 5:53am On Apr 18, 2021
Morning house, please I first noticed that when I put on my gen ,after sometime, the current will drop. But later yesterday night, the light went off completely but the gen was running fine. Please what could be wrong?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Timmycarter(m): 9:32am On Apr 18, 2021
Good morning house. I want to buy a 1.8kva generator. Can it power a plasma TV, 40W home theater and bedside freezer(power input is 80W).

Also between senwei and sumec firman which should I go for?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by iSage: 6:19pm On Apr 18, 2021
fineboynl:
I always advice people to buy the 2.5 kva as it's more stable and reliable,so if you have the money go for it. otherwise choose this 1.3 kva.

ELEPAQ GENERATOR 1.3KVA - SV2200:

Specification:

AC Output : 220V 1.2kva max. / 1.0kva rated

DC Output: 12V/8.3A

Phase No. : Single Phase

Engine GX90,Max 2.8HP,4-stroke single cylinder, OHV, air cooled

Alternator brushless electric machine, synchronous,2-pole,100% Copper Enamelled Wire

Starting System Recoil

Fuel Tank Capacity: 6.0L

Fuel : Petrol

Run Time per Tankful 7Hrs@75%Load

Dimensions (L x W x H) 460*380*330

Noise Level@ 7 Meters 66dB

Weight : 26.5

Thanks what's the price range for this one
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by alosbaba007(m): 7:36pm On Apr 18, 2021
iSage:

Thanks what's the price range for this one

There are other brands too like Maxi, fireman and elepaq and their tank capacity no pass 6L.
Price ranges with diff brands but Maxi is still the cheapest its being sold by LG (Fouani).

Your budget should be from 58k - 70k depending on the brand.

My ogas can shed more light on it and make sure you buy from an accredited dealer, to avoid stories that touch.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) ... (368) (Reply)

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.