Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. - Technology Market (219) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. (784520 Views)

What Brand Of Generator Can I Buy? / Professor On Any Type Of Solar Installations / Kara Nigeria‬ Offers The Best Prices Of Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 9:00am On May 07, 2021
fashrola:

How did you measure that? Or it's written on the pack?

Cos I'm looking for at least 56dBA

And the closest I've seen is on eBay at about $700 for 4500watts (And it's an Inverter generator with Remote control), I'm still looking if I can see such in Nigeria... If not I don't mind spending money to bring such a beaut to my house smiley
Don't think you'll find these here. These high tech generators are truly efficient. Read they emit less fumes too.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by crossfire47(m): 10:22am On May 07, 2021
fashrola:

And the closest I've seen is on eBay at about $700 for 4500watts (And it's an Inverter generator with Remote control), I'm still looking if I can see such in Nigeria... If not I don't mind spending money to bring such a beaut to my house smiley
It's written on the pack....
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Rhaspody(m): 10:38am On May 07, 2021
fashrola:

Buying it is not the issue. The main issue is maintenance and servicing (according to my gen seller) and shipping it down. It's quite heavy. At least 40 pounds
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by heldworld: 11:59am On May 07, 2021
Gptech:

Not advisable to buy things like this online.
angry
The one TEC product I can find around same price in ibadan right now is TEC hustler 4000es with 3.75kva.
The product seems a bit different to me.
Can you help compare its fuel consumption, capacity, durability and authenticity to my previous TEC Hustler max 3500es.
I want to know if it'll be good for me to buy it.
I don't want to regret after.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by fashrola(m): 3:05pm On May 07, 2021
Rhaspody:

Buying it is not the issue. The main issue is maintenance and servicing (according to my gen seller) and shipping it down. It's quite heavy. At least 40 pounds

You dey follow wetin generator seller and repairer dey tell you?

Always use premium lube oil and Plugs.... Service with after a specified running hours and your generator will run for years (Probably I'm used to good maintenance since I'm a marine engineer myself)

I bought a Firman Generator since 2016 and it is running smoothly till date, the only thing I changed was the piston and compression rings (That was last year) and it's running great with low fuel consumption

But the issue is the noise, since e don dey enter old age.... So I'm looking for an Inverter generator which will give me clean energy output due to sensitive electronics I have at home and less noise tolerance of at least 54dBA

Weight is not an issue, I've been Shipping items of over 60lbs, I just wanted to know where I can find this generator in Nigeria (Brand new) first before exploring eBay or Amazon option
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 3:50pm On May 07, 2021
heldworld:

angry
The one TEC product I can find around same price in ibadan right now is TEC hustler 4000es with 3.75kva.
The product seems a bit different to me.
Can you help compare its fuel consumption, capacity, durability and authenticity to my previous TEC Hustler max 3500es.
I want to know if it'll be good for me to buy it.
I don't want to regret after.
Its authentic provided you buy from their stores. Fuel consumption should be higher because it's a bigger generation. If you don't have need for more power, don't see the need to get it.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Rhaspody(m): 3:52pm On May 07, 2021
fashrola:

You dey follow wetin generator seller and repairer dey tell you?

Always use premium lube oil and Plugs.... Service with after a specified running hours and your generator will run for years (Probably I'm used to good maintenance since I'm a marine engineer myself)

I bought a Firman Generator since 2016 and it is running smoothly till date, the only thing I changed was the piston and compression rings (That was last year) and it's running great with low fuel consumption

But the issue is the noise, since e don dey enter old age.... So I'm looking for an Inverter generator which will give me clean energy output due to sensitive electronics I have at home and less noise tolerance of at least 54dBA

Weight is not an issue, I've been Shipping items of over 60lbs, I just wanted to know where I can find this generator in Nigeria (Brand new) first before exploring eBay or Amazon option

The gen seller also sells tokunbo inverter generator. He told me that the gen is good. It's just the parts are not readily available.

One thing to note, most inverter generators are 110v not 220v.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by fashrola(m): 4:17pm On May 07, 2021
Rhaspody:

The gen seller also sells tokunbo inverter generator. He told me that the gen is good. It's just the parts are not readily available.

One thing to note, most inverter generators are 110v not 220v.

It's not for regular use though.....cos I have good supply of light in my area... I just need a generator with low noise and clean energy..... Can you link me up with the guy too see his stock?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by fashrola(m): 4:19pm On May 07, 2021
Gptech:

Don't think you'll find these here. These high tech generators are truly efficient. Read they emit less fumes too.

Yeah cos Americans follow strict carbon emission regulations unlike China
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by taf4u4me(m): 10:24pm On May 07, 2021
Please house...is junior tec generator still available at the showroom presently
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Rhaspody(m): 3:19am On May 08, 2021
fashrola:

It's not for regular use though.....cos I have good supply of light in my area... I just need a generator with low noise and clean energy..... Can you link me up with the guy too see his stock?

He doesn't sell brand new. Only tokunbo generators. From europe and japan. He stays at ladipo mkt
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Amaudofa: 4:58am On May 08, 2021
Can the sumec Forman spg 3000e2 key starter carry pressing iron? cheesy
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Kabiyesi12(m): 8:03am On May 08, 2021
Please, anyone with price if diesel generator 195 without alternator
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by hello66: 2:51pm On May 08, 2021
Amaudofa:

Yes, but not advisable
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by hello66: 2:52pm On May 08, 2021
Looking to buy a 50kva generator

What brand do I go for and what brand is best
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Anfieldboss: 9:58pm On May 09, 2021
Please how much is generator engine for elepaq 2.5kva generator now?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Monsurat1: 3:45pm On May 10, 2021
enochogaga:
Am here to give you any answer about fault on ur generators, and how to identify original generators.

Hello, I found these elements in my new generator 6.5 hp elepaq constant. Please what is it connected to?

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by XCLUX(m): 3:03am On May 11, 2021
Hello House

I want to confirm if this brand is advisable to purchase

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by suco01(m): 5:50am On May 11, 2021
Amaudofa:

What's your iron watts

Nevertheless YES

Rated output 2.5kw
Max output 2.8kw
Why not

But if it's for day to day ironing like dry cleaning business wear and tear will be rapid which is not advisable
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by suco01(m): 5:55am On May 11, 2021
Monsurat1:

Hello, I found these elements in my new generator 6.5 hp elepaq constant. Please what is it connected to?

It is used to hook your generator handle when you want to push it like wheelbarrow. See pics attached the arrow

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by suco01(m): 6:02am On May 11, 2021
heldworld:

Alright. Thanks so much.
I just checked 2 different showrooms in ibadan and I was made to know hustler isn't available at the moment. One of their sales rep also told me I can't find it in ibadan at the moment.
I really need it now. If I'm able to get it through online markets. is it advisable to buy online?

Online, my hand no dey oo. Come Lagos kon buy am
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by suco01(m): 6:08am On May 11, 2021
heldworld:
Hi. Good evening. Thanks for your supports here.
To my ogas in the house, I've just used a 3500ES ELECTRIC SERIES hustler thermocool gen for 5yrs and I really enjoyed it. Right now, the gen has a problem; engine oil vanishes in it, within 4hrs a full engine oil gets completely dried and empty and ready to be topped up all over again, i noticed the exhaust is just too much too and I've never experienced these over the years that I've used it. I visited the thermocool repair unit in ibadan and was told the engine will have to be changed completely for a total sum of 78,000 naira. shocked more so, it's not available at the moment but was told it'll be available in 2weeks
I felt like it'll be best to buy a new one. Right now what I'm seeing in market is recoil series 3500es, can my ogas help highlight the difference between ELECTRIC SERIES 3500ES and RECOIL SERIES 3500MS of the same thermocool product and if there's any contrary opinion about getting a new one. Thanks as you respond �

If money dey buy new complete one which amount to 200k plus but if na Nigeria situation things buy the engine and fix. Wetin u dey use the generator carry, 5years it don get engine problem it's too small for that Generator standard na
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by suco01(m): 6:11am On May 11, 2021
manifoldt:
Good afternoon, It's been a while prof....Well I have this problem with my sumec Firman spg 3000e2 . Once I turn it on, it works for a while (about 1 hour or so) then it trips off by itself, even when the load is very minimal. I try turning it on again and it responds only to trip off later again. I have tried completely changing the engine oil still no improvement. My Gen guy is always recommending we change the piston and ring. I swear I'm tired of changing those and now he isn't picking my calls. (I also observe that the fuel runs dry overnight regardless of whether the fuel control is kept shut or open).
If all these makes sense to you, can you please recommend a solution? Thank you.

Shey na light dey off or the generator itself? As u complain of fuel running dry overnight chech your fuel tank, the tap if it's not faulty, the tap/tank connectng hole maybe loosed or need packing or maybe someone is draining your fuel
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by fomaz: 10:35am On May 11, 2021
Pls help my elemax 2900 refuse to off , I have changed the switch but still refuse to off
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Angrygoat: 7:31pm On May 11, 2021
Is 10kva sumec firman diesel too much for a 4 bedroom with 4 ac, 4 TV,2 freezer,3 fridge,2 water heater,microwave and water dispenser, water pump, etc. Elepaq and tiger big gen have made me suffer. So I want to abadon petrol gen for life and buy diesel. Pls what size should I go for 8kva or 10kva
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 11:20pm On May 11, 2021
Angrygoat:
Is 10kva sumec firman diesel too much for a 4 bedroom with 4 ac, 4 TV,2 freezer,3 fridge,2 water heater,microwave and water dispenser, water pump, etc. Elepaq and tiger big gen have made me suffer. So I want to abadon petrol gen for life and buy diesel. Pls what size should I go for 8kva or 10kva
What's the total power of those Acs, water heater pump and microwave oven? By estimate, your power requirements exceed 10ka. If you have been using a smaller generator for these items there's no way you wouldn't have had problems.

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Angrygoat: 11:26pm On May 11, 2021
1.5 horsepower each. Not everything but the gen one is 15 years which is tiger 2.4kva while elepaq is 11 years. I dnt on all appliances at once. But I'm sure of using ac and iron with fridge and pump once once. So thats why I'm thinking of getting 10kva. But I can on at least 2 ac a day at 1.5hp each
Gptech:

What's the total power of those Acs, water heater pump and microwave oven? By estimate, your power requirements exceed 10ka. If you have been using a smaller generator for these items there's no way you wouldn't have had problems.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Jaiiis(m): 9:24am On May 12, 2021
Good morning house, I'm a student in need of a gen that can power a table top fridge, a 60 djack speakers, and blender, what kva is good enough and is it advisable to buy second hand generators as there is no money for a new one rn?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Jaiiis(m): 9:30am On May 12, 2021
Jaiiis:
Good morning house, I'm a student in need of a gen that can power a table top fridge, a 60 djack speakers, and blender, what kva is good enough and is it advisable to buy second hand generators as there is no money for a new one rn?

I found this online now, please I'm a novice in generators and I'm so scared to make a mistake cause I can't afford to from a financial standpoint.

Is this original, and would this work for my load capacity

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 12, 2021
Pls can sumec fireman spg3800e2 carry 2 deep freezers and two 1hp AC ?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by TrebleChamp(m): 11:01pm On May 12, 2021
Jaiiis:

I found this online now, please I'm a novice in generators and I'm so scared to make a mistake cause I can't afford to from a financial standpoint.

Is this original, and would this work for my load capacity
Don't ever buy a generator online, most (if not all) of those gens are fake.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Jaiiis(m): 12:04am On May 13, 2021
TrebleChamp:
Don't ever buy a generator online, most (if not all) of those gens are fake.

Wow, thanks for the advice, so what kva output do u think will do the job and what gen can u recommend me get.

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) ... (368) (Reply)

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.