Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,309 members, 7,780,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:57 PM

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. - Technology Market (228) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. (771920 Views)

What Brand Of Generator Can I Buy? / Professor On Any Type Of Solar Installations / Kara Nigeria‬ Offers The Best Prices Of Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) ... (366) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by sundayid(m): 10:27pm On Jun 14, 2021
michlins:
please bro help me check the prices of other generators. I'm looking for something of about 7.5kva and above please

Okay, will check wen I go there next
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by suco01(m): 11:25pm On Jun 14, 2021
sundayid:

So I went to thermocool office at obadeyi.
Apart from the tec junior whose price is 84k, the least I saw is bobo which is 147k?

I want to ask if there's a difference between bobo and bobomax?

And can I go for another brand apart from thermocool? Coz it seems thermocool is more expensive.

Cc
Gptech
Suco01

Market is now about money, things are doubled in price now. You can go for other brands like Sumec firman, elepaq constant and Lutian but make sure you buy original. The review on that bobo series is not positive thought can't talk of the bobo max electric series though but instead take from the list in that order but I would recommend Sumec firman original 10x before other brands

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by sundayid(m): 11:28pm On Jun 14, 2021
suco01:

Market is now about money, things are doubled in price now. You can go for other brands like Sumec firman, elepaq constant and Lutian but make sure you buy original. The review on that bobo series is not positive thought can't talk of the bobo max electric series though but instead take from the list in that order but I would recommend Sumec firman original 10x before other brands
My problem is identifying original sumec firman
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by suco01(m): 11:37pm On Jun 14, 2021
maklelemakukula:
Good morning engineers, I just bought a freezer that cools with Nepa light only and not generator, I called the company, they said my generator's frequency isn't 50hz and thus wont cool the freezer, they sent an engineer and he confirmed it in my presence(frequency was fluctuating between 10 and 40hz without load). The engineer said I should change the carburetor but I read online that RPM affects the frequency, cant I adjust the rpm without changing the carburetor. I need your advice please

What's your output voltmeter reading, from 220 to 240 should give you 50hz , call an engineer to check for you or possible if you can get digital volmeter to read it for you and also post the pics of the generator voltmeter while running. I hope your general is not those generator that is converted from 110v to 220v?

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by suco01(m): 11:41pm On Jun 14, 2021
michlins:
if you get a plug, I'm looking for a direct Belgium fairly used generator. 7.5kva and above. I need it for welding jobs and that's why I need those ones

I will advise you buy a diesel generator that uses separate alternator (lister) That is what will serve you well and better.

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by suco01(m): 12:01am On Jun 15, 2021
sundayid:

My problem is identifying original sumec firman

Buy from accredited outlets/store. Check few pages back you will pics on how to identify it, if you're not sure go along with an engineer wey Sabi original.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by michlins(m): 5:10am On Jun 15, 2021
suco01:

I will advise you buy a diesel generator that uses separate alternator (lister) That is what will serve you well and better.
I have that but I want it's not mobile so I need something else
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by KINGKONG(m): 5:32am On Jun 15, 2021
Anyone here uses Thermocool Optima Series? Cos i wanna buy the 3.7KVA spec for home use.......

What is your experience so far with series? Does it consume lot of fuel? what is the noise level
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 6:34am On Jun 15, 2021
KINGKONG:
Anyone here uses Thermocool Optima Series? Cos i wanna buy the 3.7KVA spec for home use.......

What is your experience so far with series? Does it consume lot of fuel? what is the noise level
Fuel and noise levels are normal, it's a good one.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by maklelemakukula(m): 8:53am On Jun 15, 2021
suco01:

What's your output voltmeter reading, from 220 to 240 should give you 50hz , call an engineer to check for you or possible if you can get digital volmeter to read it for you and also post the pics of the generator voltmeter while running. I hope your general is not those generator that is converted from 110v to 220v?
I can't remember the voltage reading again, I was particular about the frequency cos haier thermocool told me that's where the problem lies. I'll try to get a voltmeter and frequency meter so I can take readings myself instead of paying an engineer all the time he takes readings.
I don't think my generator was converted from 110 to 220v cos I bought it from a reliable source, although I changed half of the engine.
Do you have an idea of how much voltmeter and frequency meter costs ?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by TrebleChamp(m): 9:12am On Jun 15, 2021
sundayid:

So I went to thermocool office at obadeyi.
Apart from the tec junior whose price is 84k, the least I saw is bobo which is 147k?

I want to ask if there's a difference between bobo and bobomax?

And can I go for another brand apart from thermocool? Coz it seems thermocool is more expensive.

Cc
Gptech
Suco01
Tec Bobo i bought for 118k in January is not selling for 147k, cost of everything keeps increasing daily. The Thermocool 166L chest freezer i bought for 95k in March 2020, now sells for around 135k. My advice is you buy if you can afford it, cos the price might still go higher in the near future...
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by africo13610(m): 1:28pm On Jun 15, 2021
am planning to buy generator.....thou i know Firman Eco is the best but its too cost in the market..can someone recommend any other brand.i want something of 3.2KVA and above.Urgent please
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 2:35pm On Jun 15, 2021
Pls can this generator power a deep freezer of 160lyrs and TV with fan comfortably?

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by KINGKONG(m): 3:11pm On Jun 15, 2021
Gptech:

Fuel and noise levels are normal, it's a good one.

Thank you
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Shellsploit: 5:21pm On Jun 15, 2021
Pls how much is half engine for big tiger generator.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by suco01(m): 5:50pm On Jun 15, 2021
michlins:
I have that but I want it's not mobile so I need something else

Okay.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by suco01(m): 5:52pm On Jun 15, 2021
maklelemakukula:

I can't remember the voltage reading again, I was particular about the frequency cos haier thermocool told me that's where the problem lies. I'll try to get a voltmeter and frequency meter so I can take readings myself instead of paying an engineer all the time he takes readings.
I don't think my generator was converted from 110 to 220v cos I bought it from a reliable source, although I changed half of the engine.
Do you have an idea of how much voltmeter and frequency meter costs ?

No idea of the price
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by michlins(m): 5:56pm On Jun 15, 2021
suco01:

Okay.
I just spoke with someone who is at Lagos and he told me that Honda elemax goes for 350,000.

Is that possible cause I was hoping it would be cheaper than firman brand

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by suco01(m): 6:04pm On Jun 15, 2021
michlins:
I just spoke with someone who is at Lagos and he told me that Honda elemax goes for 350,000.

Is that possible cause I was hoping it would be cheaper than firman brand

I don't have idea of the price though. You can do market survey yourself
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by magimazda: 6:40pm On Jun 15, 2021
Hi Nairalanders,

I've got my used Diesel Generator for sale. It's a 7.5kva. Been used for 2 years and serviced regularly. Never had any problems with it but I'm selling it because I'm leaving Lagos soon and need something smaller.

Price: 250k (negotiable)
Number to Call: 09070147971
Or WhatsApp: 08023144972

Thank you

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by museveni(m): 10:47pm On Jun 15, 2021
Pls how do I rectify this problem with my bobo Tec. It uses a plug per day. The plug gets covered with thick carbon and the gen won't start till I change to new plug. It's in eight year in service
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by museveni(m): 10:47pm On Jun 15, 2021
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by maklelemakukula(m): 11:12pm On Jun 15, 2021
suco01:

No idea of the price
okay
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by michlins(m): 7:35am On Jun 16, 2021
magimazda:
Hi Nairalanders,

I've got my used Diesel Generator for sale. It's a 7.5kva. Been used for 2 years and serviced regularly. Never had any problems with it but I'm selling it because I'm leaving Lagos soon and need something smaller.

Thank you

I want to inform the house that I paid for this generator today and awaiting delivery.

Thanks to all the amazing people on Nairaland. You guys rock

2 Likes

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Toma2: 8:49am On Jun 16, 2021
michlins:
I want to inform the house that I paid for this generator today and awaiting delivery.

Thanks to all the amazing people on Nairaland. You guys rock
How va
From what location and to where?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by magimazda: 10:04am On Jun 16, 2021
Toma2:

How va
From what location and to where?
Lagos to Enugu

2 Likes

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by CAROLYN19: 10:47am On Jun 16, 2021
Call/ watsapp us on 08066332919 for all sizes of VERTIV/EMERSON UPS ( 3KVA-1000KVA)

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by NameError(m): 4:10pm On Jun 16, 2021
Good evening, Prof. @enochogaga. I’d like to know your take on those dual carburetor—gas and fuel. Would you say it’s worth the purchase; short term and long term?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Kizyte(m): 10:04am On Jun 17, 2021
glimpse33:

Go for elepaq constant, I just bought mine as recommended by a 20 years experienced generator engineer.

How many KVA is this bro?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Akell(m): 12:29pm On Jun 17, 2021
Kizyte:
How many KVA is this bro?

3.5 KVA
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by KINGKONG(m): 12:54pm On Jun 17, 2021
magimazda:
Hi Nairalanders,

Thank you

I wish i quick see am kai
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Kizyte(m): 2:33pm On Jun 17, 2021
Akell:

3.5 KVA
OK bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) ... (366) (Reply)

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.