Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,269 members, 7,780,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:27 PM

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. - Technology Market (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. (771853 Views)

What Brand Of Generator Can I Buy? / Professor On Any Type Of Solar Installations / Kara Nigeria‬ Offers The Best Prices Of Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (366) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Spy360(m): 9:49am On May 20, 2016
enochogaga:

I think is 2.5kv, and 75-80k
Oga Prof I don come again o. Lol.

Pls this time its the spring that fires near the carburetor. The thing fires without control as if the gen is breathing. Whats the problem. Can I take it for servicing? Thank you once again.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 5:49pm On May 20, 2016
Spy360:

Oga Prof I don come again o. Lol.

Pls this time its the spring that fires near the carburetor. The thing fires without control as if the gen is breathing. Whats the problem. Can I take it for servicing? Thank you once again.

thank bro for asking.
now do u low firing screws? the one on the cap and the one the govnor side? if u do that and it still raise down(firing), ur govnor is unset or bad, but low both screw first,and see the outcome, and tell me afar.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by cyif2003(m): 6:12pm On May 20, 2016
[quote author=enochogaga post=45664655][/quote]ok thanx. but do u no any brand in particular?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by binarykid(m): 7:13pm On May 20, 2016
Oga prof thnx for the free information u de give us oo
My gen has 1 particular fault, it fires continously and before u kno it it wud just off. if u attempt to restart is u wud notice yu cannot draw it again
i even tot the engine have knocked.
i discovered that the last engr that worked on it only losened the screw to stop the firing and so the gen just keep sounding like something that would go off with very low voltage. i had to tiight the screw small yesterday and the light improved but i noticed that wen i remove the load it just keeps firing again.
Abeg what is the permanent fix for this?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Spy360(m): 8:56pm On May 20, 2016
enochogaga:

thank bro for asking.
now do u low firing screws? the one on the cap and the one the govnor side? if u do that and it still raise down(firing), ur govnor is unset or bad, but low both screw first,and see the outcome, and tell me afar.
When I low both screws the gen will want to off and the voltage low. The screw on the cap is loose so that I have to tight it to touch the spring. Which if I do the gen begins to shout.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by TheAlchemist: 5:20pm On May 22, 2016
Are there any real advantages that an original honda generator offers over an original sumec firman?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 10:26am On May 23, 2016
binarykid:
Oga prof thnx for the free information u de give us oo
My gen has 1 particular fault, it fires continously and before u kno it it wud just off. if u attempt to restart is u wud notice yu cannot draw it again
i even tot the engine have knocked.
i discovered that the last engr that worked on it only losened the screw to stop the firing and so the gen just keep sounding like something that would go off with very low voltage. i had to tiight the screw small yesterday and the light improved but i noticed that wen i remove the load it just keeps firing again.
Abeg what is the permanent fix for this?

what is the type of the gen set
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 10:31am On May 23, 2016
sorry all for late respons, just too busy in workshop this days, but don't stop dropping ur request on gen issue, I promise to get back to u as soon as I can. thanks
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 10:35am On May 23, 2016
cyif2003:
ok thanx. but do u no any brand in particular?

sorry brand of wat
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 10:45am On May 23, 2016
TheAlchemist:
Are there any real advantages that an original honda generator offers over an original sumec firman?

there are so many advantage, (1).original 2900, 2.5kva onda will carry the load, that origininal sumec fire 8000 or 8600 carries, I think with this advantage alone u are OK.
but original Honda 2.5kva is 157000k
but that sumec 8000 or 8600 5.8kva is 100000-120000k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by cyif2003(m): 11:15am On May 23, 2016
am talikng obout which brand of diesel gen should i go for? silent proof not more than 7kva
enochogaga:

sorry brand of wat
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Ttalk: 12:37pm On May 24, 2016
Mr Enoch you've been doing wonderful job here, please i have 7.5HP diesel engine which i use for fish feed production. But since i used it mainly Saturdays i decided to buy alternator to it to power my two 1HP each pumping machine. One is submersible while the other is surface pump. I hope the engine will be able to power the two pumping machine for 10hours daily together with some energy bulb and one fan.

What type of alternator will be most suitable?

Will the engine power 3 -4 pumping machine in case of near future expansion?

What will be your opinion on this arrangement considering cost, fuel efficiency and durability?

What HP diesel engine will be suitable to power 3-4 pumping machine?

What is the price range of diesel generator that can power 4 1hp pumping machine, new and fairly used?

Do you have idea of pumping machine that requires lesser wattage for 100meter borehole?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Ttalk: 1:05pm On May 24, 2016
enochogaga:

I will get back to u in some minute

Alright sir
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by fantastique4: 2:02pm On May 28, 2016
enochogaga:

all u need to do,is to be changing ur oil 3-4week.
if it give issue like hard start,heavy notice, then u think of service, but I think I suppose to take years b4 u can experience such issue. all u do for now is to change oil.
good morning sir. I want to get an elepaq generator today but I don't know if it's reliable. I bought one some years back and it really served me well that I eventually left it with my family. Now I don't know if elepaq is still the same quality as the one I bought many years back. Thanks
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by cyif2003(m): 5:29pm On May 28, 2016
Ttalk:
Mr Enoch you've been doing wonderful job here, please i have 7.5HP diesel engine which i use for fish feed production. But since i used it mainly Saturdays i decided to buy alternator to it to power my two 1HP each pumping machine. One is submersible while the other is surface pump. I hope the engine will be able to power the two pumping machine for 10hours daily together with some energy bulb and one fan.

What will be your opinion on this arrangement considering cost, fuel efficiency and durability?

What is the price range of diesel generator that can power 4 1hp pumping machine, new and fairly used?

Do you have idea of pumping machine that requires lesser wattage for 100meter borehole?
bros abeg how much did u buy ur diesel gen
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 8:51am On May 29, 2016
cyif2003:
bros abeg how much did u buy ur diesel gen

which type of diesel engine?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 9:38am On May 29, 2016
fantastique4:
good morning sir. I want to get an elepaq generator today but I don't know if it's reliable. I bought one some years back and it really served me well that I eventually left it with my family. Now I don't know if elepaq is still the same quality as the one I bought many years back. Thanks

is the same bro
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by druboon404: 10:27am On May 29, 2016
enochogaga:

is the same bro
Good morning bro...there is this small tiger gen that keeps making a hell of a noise after the firing screw and the one on the cab had been adjusted several times....it so loud atimes to the extent that it starts viberating...please what can be done to it?the noise is really disturbing...it supplies light as normal....and kinda high sometimes...but the main problem is the noise and it makes the gen too hot ...it smokes when you on it and stabilise as it continue working..
Please help...can I also have your number for quick response?..thanks and its urgent.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by druboon404: 10:33am On May 29, 2016
@enochogaga ,Good morning bro...there is this small tiger gen that keeps making a hell of a noise after the firing screw and the one on the cab had been adjusted several times....it so loud atimes to the extent that it starts viberating...please what can be done to it?the noise is really disturbing...it supplies light as normal....and kinda high sometimes...but the main problem is the noise and it makes the gen too hot ...it smokes when you on it and stabilise as it continue working..
Please help...can I also have your number for quick response?..thanks and its urgent.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 10:35am On May 29, 2016
druboon404:

Good morning bro...there is this small tiger gen that keeps making a hell of a noise after the firing screw and the one on the cab had been adjusted several times....it so loud atimes to the extent that it starts viberating...please what can be done to it?the noise is really disturbing...it supplies light as normal....and kinda high sometimes...but the main problem is the noise and it makes the gen too hot ...it smokes when you on it and stabilise as it continue working..

u need to change the bearings,kran shaft, new pionston and rings with the croiging pin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by druboon404: 10:37am On May 29, 2016
enochogaga:

u need to change the bearings,kran shaft, new pionston and rings with the croiging pin.
How much will it cost to change all?....can low level of petrol in gen cause noise?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by fantastique4: 1:20pm On May 29, 2016
enochogaga:

is the same bro
thanx sir
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by twaintoy(f): 4:52pm On May 29, 2016
enochogaga:

reduce it frm the firing screw under the tank
Please, how do i locate the firing screw to enable me reduce the noise?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by TheRealGEJ: 9:19am On May 30, 2016
enochogaga:

Please I need your advice. My Tiger 950 is not powering my Tv (42 inch plasma) and Industrial fan (OX) what might be the issue ?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 10:41am On May 30, 2016
[quote author=druboon404 post=46074985]
How much will it cost to change all?....can low level of petrol in gen cause noise?[/quote

just be budgeting,3000-3500. and low rate of consumption of fuel can cost high.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Galaxypoduction: 11:18am On May 31, 2016
Here is your 5 star so far:
By tommorrow I want to buy the smallest generator for powering up a two rooms apartment bulbs, 1 mini colour T.v, dvd and a Laptop.
Should I buy the smallest Tiger or The Smallest SUMEC PRODUCT.
Though I heard there is fake of the smallest SUMEC GEN.
Pls which one should I go for?
If sumec will be the best, how do I recognize the original one.

I heard that those small gen uses capacitors, so I'll have to buy stab to regulate the voltage.
*Which stabilizer brand can you recommend?
*Is there any form of AVR SOCKETS?

I will be happy if my request is considered worthy of your attention Mr. Enochogaga.
Thanks.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Ttalk: 3:11pm On May 31, 2016
Ttalk:

@Enochogaga Sir, patiently waiting for your professional opinion on my question
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 5:18pm On May 31, 2016
Ttalk:

@Enochogaga Sir, patiently waiting for your professional opinion on my question

I think I have answer ur question
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 5:25pm On May 31, 2016
Galaxypoduction:
Here is your 5 star so far:
By tommorrow I want to buy the smallest generator for powering up a two rooms apartment bulbs, 1 mini colour T.v, dvd and a Laptop.
Should I buy the smallest Tiger or The Smallest SUMEC PRODUCT.
Though I heard there is fake of the smallest SUMEC GEN.
Pls which one should I go for?
If sumec will be the best, how do I recognize the original one.

I heard that those small gen uses capacitors, so I'll have to buy stab to regulate the voltage.
*Which stabilizer brand can you recommend?
*Is there any form of AVR SOCKETS?

I will be happy if my request is considered worthy of your attention Mr. Enochogaga.
Thanks.

buy 1000wat stab,and buy century product.
there is noting like avr sucket.
u can know original sumec 950, sumec will crested on top of the tank. not on ticker but on the tank himself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by twaintoy(f): 6:19pm On May 31, 2016
twaintoy:
Please, how do i locate the firing screw to enable me reduce the noise?
enochogaga, I need ur help with this plz.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 11:15am On Jun 01, 2016
twaintoy:
enochogaga, I need ur help with this plz.
we have two adjustment screw, one is located just beside the side cap. The order order one is also at the side of the under of the tank. Just look under the tank. Close to the starter

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (366) (Reply)

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.