Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. - Technology Market (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. (784415 Views)

What Brand Of Generator Can I Buy? / Professor On Any Type Of Solar Installations / Kara Nigeria‬ Offers The Best Prices Of Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by taiwoakin(m): 5:52pm On Mar 29, 2019
keneguae:

If working with your current budget is the way you want to go, please go for Firman SPG1800, the original one with Firman engraved on the cab, air filter cover, on the tank etc. The fake one has SUM ECFIRMAN engraved on the tank instead of just FIRMAN, it also has gold coloured bolts and nuts instead of just SILVER.

Although Prof recommends Tec Junior Max for this type, Sumec Firman is not that bad as others have attested to it as well. My friend has been using his for 3 years now. You should get it at the market for 35 to 38K depending on where you are.

Finally, Shine your eyes and buy the original.

I Was at the market today, the trusted shop I went to insisted on 45,000 for sumec firman spg 1800.

Can you give me the contact of a trusted sumec firman seller that has competitive prices.

Preferably in Alaba, iyana ipaja, Agege, or Oshodi.

Thanks.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by space9880: 6:23pm On Mar 29, 2019
enochogaga:

no need for stab, as long ur GEN is using avr, is not the stab that boast the current or the mah of the voltage, but rather is ur gen, so using stab is waste of time on ur GEN that uses avr, except ur GEN is using capacitor, then u need stab to stabilize the voltage.
good day prof thanks for your good work, please what's the difference between AVR and capacitor and does firman spg2200 uses AVR or capacitor. thanks
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by lilclin(m): 12:21am On Mar 30, 2019
space9880:
good day prof thanks for your good work, please what's the difference between AVR and capacitor and does firman spg2200 uses AVR or capacitor. thanks
it uses capacitor..Avr (Automatic voltage regulator)
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by space9880: 1:09am On Mar 30, 2019
lilclin:
it uses capacitor..Avr (Automatic voltage regulator)
thank you so much

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Nobody: 1:15am On Mar 30, 2019
taiwoakin:

I Was at the market today, the trusted shop I went to insisted on 45,000 for sumec firman spg 1800.

Can you give me the contact of a trusted sumec firman seller that has competitive prices.

Preferably in Alaba, iyana ipaja, Agege, or Oshodi.

Thanks.

I am not in Lagos.

I'd think the price is too high for a spg1800.

Don't be deterred. when I was going to buy my spg3000e2 in December 2016, one dealer quoted 110K as his last price, but I eventually got the gen for 96K.

Different dealers, different prices sometimes.

Please, anyone in Lagos, help this brother out on where to get a good deal for spg1800 Sumec Firman.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by tourpe2016: 1:33am On Mar 31, 2019
pls gen gurus in the house I need your advice sirs.
I want to get a good gen that can power 2 iron comfortably for my laundry business.. Gen of what KVA should I get??

What brand do you advice I go for ??
1.max mech
2.Sumec firman spg or fpg
3.Elemax
4.Elepaq
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by taiwoakin(m): 2:35pm On Mar 31, 2019
You need to Specify the ratings of the 2 pressing irons. And mention any other appliance that you intend to use alongside the pressing iron.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Promxy94(m): 5:07pm On Mar 31, 2019
Pleass house I plan on getting this generator this week because of the fuel consumption.

We have a bigger Honda Elemax 7800 but the fuel consumption is high. And mumsy can't be fueling it everyday....

So I plan on getting this 1.5-1.8kva Firman for her, I saw it at a store here for 50k last price.

I want to know if the generator is good to carry like
a duplex of 8rooms just bulbs fans and tvs....

We will be using the bigger one to cool fridge and pump water only.

Then this small one for night as the fuel tank is small .

I just need anything that my mum and easily fuel.

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by lilclin(m): 7:02pm On Mar 31, 2019
Promxy94:
Pleass house I plan on getting this generator this week because of the fuel consumption.

We have a bigger Honda Elemax 7800 but the fuel consumption is high. And mumsy can't be fueling it everyday....

So I plan on getting this 1.5-1.8kva Firman for her, I saw it at a store here for 50k last price.

I want to know if the generator is good to carry like
a duplex of 8rooms just bulbs fans and tvs....

We will be using the bigger one to cool fridge and pump water only.

Then this small one for night as the fuel tank is small .

I just need anything that my mum and easily fuel.
bro buy Thermocool junior max ..it's around 53-55k. Fuel consumption is top notch. ...a litre of fuel is like 3 hrs ...it's better than sumec on 1.5-1.8kva
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Promxy94(m): 8:13pm On Mar 31, 2019
lilclin:
bro buy Thermocool junior max ..it's around 53-55k. Fuel consumption is top notch. ...a litre of fuel is like 3 hrs ...it's better than sumec on 1.5-1.8kva

Can it carry everything I mentioned above bro.
Because it seems it's kva seems small.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by mrking3(m): 8:20pm On Mar 31, 2019
Hello prof and any other person with experience on Generator sets, kindly let me know how long I can use Forte oil on my New Sumec Fireman SPG 2009! The seller told me the oil can stay for a month before change while my Technitian says the oil is due for change every two weeks. So I don't know which to go for reason why I brought this here. Or can I get any other useful advice on oil change or any other type of oil that works perfectly with Sumec fireman. Thanks as I await your response(s)
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by lilclin(m): 9:19pm On Mar 31, 2019
Promxy94:

Can it carry everything I mentioned above bro.
Because it seems it's kva seems small.
it can
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by lilclin(m): 9:29pm On Mar 31, 2019
mrking3:
Hello prof and any other person with experience on Generator sets, kindly let me know how long I can use Forte oil on my New Sumec Fireman SPG 2009! The seller told me the oil can stay for a month before change while my Technitian says the oil is due for change every two weeks. So I don't know which to go for reason why I brought this here. Or can I get any other useful advice on oil change or any other type of oil that works perfectly with Sumec fireman. Thanks as I await your response(s)
change your oil every 50 hours of gen usage and at least every month
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by mrking3(m): 9:45pm On Mar 31, 2019
lilclin:
change your oil every 50 hours of gen usage and at least every month
please be more explicit. I don't get what you mean by 50 hrs.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Walexz02(m): 9:57pm On Mar 31, 2019
Use the fuel usage to guage the hours
If you normally fill up your tank
Change your oil after filling your tank thrice
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by taiwoakin(m): 10:30am On Apr 01, 2019
What's the difference between sumec firman spg 2200 and Sumec firman Eco1990s

I have concluded on buying a sumec generator with 1.8kva (1.5kva actual output)
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by taiwoakin(m): 12:24pm On Apr 01, 2019
I was at a trusted seller to buy the sumec firman spg 2200 today.
The seller insisted that the spg 1800 and spg 2200 are practically th same rating that I should forget about what is written on the body as rating.

He then suggested I go for Tigmax th6800dx if I want something higher than spg 1800 or I go for spg 2500(spg 2500 is above my budget) as a better alternative.

At this point, I am confused.

House, is the tigmax generator a good product?

I have searched online but I can't find the product specifications for Tigmax th6800dx
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Datsme: 9:32am On Apr 02, 2019
enochogaga:
Pls if have not replied ur request or complain, old re-post or quote me
Good morning to you sir
Please I intend to buy a fairly used generator elepaq sunwei sv6500e2 (less than a year though) from someone. He said he wants to sell the generator because it get appliances burnt when being used with pumping machine but a road side engineer I took there said it is as result of high voltage supply that it can be regulated. I am curious about the condition because I don't want to take a risk. Please any advise?
Thanks you as you respond to this.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by inze(m): 10:16am On Apr 02, 2019
LegitGirl:

Please, how do you charge with the cable? Electricity? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

. . . haven't had need to use the cable, there's steady 24/7 power where I reside and most time Generator can stay straight months without use. In such scenario, i'll have to power the Generator and let it run for like an hour or just give out the battery pack to a local battery charge person.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Olikeze1: 12:19pm On Apr 02, 2019
Hi House

I’m looking for a reliable Generator that can power.

1. 1.5 Horse Power LG AC x 2
2. Medium Size Deep Freezer x 1
3. TV & DSTV, LIghts & Fans 3 Bedroom
4. Microwave ( Occasionally )
5. Pumping Machine ( Occasionally )

Best product suggestion only.
How many KVA gen do I need and what product ?
I will also like a price tag along with suggested products.

Thanks so much guys.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Ehimzy(m): 4:27pm On Apr 02, 2019
Please i'm a student in an area with a faulty transformer .. what kind of generator would you advise i buy to power
*Small bulbs
* 1 standing fan
* 1 rechargeable fan
*laptop with 180w power brick
* Phones and power bank

Please i have a small budget.. amd i need one with copper coil... Thank you sir
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by lilclin(m): 6:13pm On Apr 02, 2019
Ehimzy:
Please i'm a student in an area with a faulty transformer .. what kind of generator would you advise i buy to power
*Small bulbs
* 1 standing fan
* 1 rechargeable fan
*laptop with 180w power brick
* Phones and power bank

Please i have a small budget.. amd i need one with copper coil... Thank you sir
drop your budget
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Ehimzy(m): 6:32pm On Apr 02, 2019
lilclin:
drop your budget
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by lilclin(m): 7:30pm On Apr 02, 2019
Ehimzy:

up your budget ... I don't think there's a gen in the market at that price unless you want to buy i pass my neighbour
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Ehimzy(m): 7:38pm On Apr 02, 2019
lilclin:
up your budget ... I don't think there's a gen in the market at that price unless you want to buy i pass my neighbour

Can i pass my neighbour not suffice?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by lilclin(m): 8:42pm On Apr 02, 2019
Ehimzy:

Can i pass my neighbour not suffice?
you can buy i pass my neighbour but most of them are fakes because it's contraband
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by taiwoakin(m): 8:49pm On Apr 02, 2019
Please ooo, I am Still waiting for anyone who can advise me on the quality of Tigmax generators.

I have an offer to buy new Tigmax th6800dx at 48k (A 2.1 KVA gen) and another offer for Eco1990s or SPG2200 (a 1.5kva Gen) at 47k.

I have to make a decision tomorrow.

House please, is Tigmax Gen a good brand?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Olikeze1: 9:26pm On Apr 02, 2019
Hi Friends

I’m looking for a reliable Generator that can power.

1. 1.5 Horse Power LG AC x 2
2. Medium Size Deep Freezer x 1
3. TV & DSTV, LIghts & Fans 3 Bedroom
4. Microwave ( Occasionally )
5. Pumping Machine ( Occasionally )

Best product suggestion only.
How many KVA gen do I need and what product ?
I will also like a price tag along with suggested products.

Thanks so much guys.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Ehimzy(m): 10:41pm On Apr 02, 2019
lilclin:
you can buy i pass my neighbour but most of them are fakes because it's contraband
By how much should i up my budget? And what gen variant and brand do you recommend?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by lilclin(m): 10:52pm On Apr 02, 2019
Ehimzy:

By how much should i up my budget? And what gen variant and brand do you recommend?
you can get sumec 1800 35-38k or better still get thermocool junior max although the price is high 53-55k
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by lilclin(m): 10:55pm On Apr 02, 2019
taiwoakin:
Please ooo, I am Still waiting for anyone who can advise me on the quality of Tigmax generators.

I have an offer to buy new Tigmax th6800dx at 48k (A 2.1 KVA gen) and another offer for Eco1990s or SPG2200 (a 1.5kva Gen) at 47k.

I have to make a decision tomorrow.

House please, is Tigmax Gen a good brand?
dunno about tigmax.... Why not add like extra 5k and get thermocool junior max.. it will carry what that 1.5kva will carry. You can still call prof for advice 08131060632,
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by taiwoakin(m): 6:57am On Apr 03, 2019
Thanks, I would call prof.

I don't want to buy thermocool junior max.
I have already narrowed down my options.

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (368) (Reply)

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.