Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. - Technology Market (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. (784549 Views)

What Brand Of Generator Can I Buy? / Professor On Any Type Of Solar Installations / Kara Nigeria‬ Offers The Best Prices Of Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Nobody: 8:00am On May 01, 2019
lilclin:
they are both good in my opinion

Thanks boss.

If you had to pick 1. Which would you go for?

Also, do you have an idea of the fuel consumption of either?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by lilclin(m): 10:17am On May 01, 2019
koonbey:

Thanks boss.

If you had to pick 1. Which would you go for?

Also, do you have an idea of the fuel consumption of either?
go with the tec but i think it makes more noise than the sumec...dunno about fuel consumption tho
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by walestega(m): 2:14pm On May 01, 2019
Thanks all.

Got it sorted.

GRACEGLORY:

You need to call an engineer to reduce the power, and adjust the carburetor, and it will run smoothly, and consume low fuel.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 01, 2019
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by herakles: 9:44am On May 02, 2019
hello everyone!

please I want to buy a brand new generator. can you recommend a place on Lagos mainland where I can get original generator. I am not too familiar with the KVA sizes, but I want the type the is bigger than the "I better pass my neighbor" type but smaller than the medium size generator (I think it should be between 1.3 KVA to 1.5kva).
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by herakles: 10:08am On May 02, 2019
is it wise to order for a generator on JUMIA or konga?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by herakles: 10:13am On May 02, 2019
is senswei 1.8kva manual start generator a good buy?
please I need advice concerning this
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by lilclin(m): 11:50am On May 02, 2019
herakles:
hello everyone!

please I want to buy a brand new generator. can you recommend a place on Lagos mainland where I can get original generator. I am not too familiar with the KVA sizes, but I want the type the is bigger than the "I better pass my neighbor" type but smaller than the medium size generator (I think it should be between 1.3 KVA to 1.5kva).
just go for thermocool. It doesn't have fakes

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by lilclin(m): 12:17pm On May 02, 2019
herakles:

buy sumec or better still get thermocool

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by spinola: 1:51pm On May 02, 2019
Mercury Group Buy May 2019

Mercury Elite 200AH Deep Cycle Battery NGN 85,000 (Group Buy)

https://mercurydirect.com.ng/mercury-group-buy/

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by herakles: 1:58pm On May 02, 2019
lilclin:
just go for thermocool. It doesn't have fakes

yeah I know, but thermocool is so expensive! It's actually N65k. I can't go beyond N45k. and elepaq/senswei fits the budget
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by herakles: 2:02pm On May 02, 2019
lilclin:

ok. Thanks for the advice. but thermocool is so expensive
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by lilclin(m): 5:11pm On May 02, 2019
herakles:

yeah I know, but thermocool is so expensive! It's actually N65k. I can't go beyond N45k. and elepaq/senswei fits the budget
juniormax is around 54k
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by lilclin(m): 5:11pm On May 02, 2019
herakles:

ok. Thanks for the advice. but thermocool is so expensive
yes but it's better ..it has Avr and oil alert
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by mrfizy(m): 7:36pm On May 02, 2019
Hello engineers, my tiger generator goes off when the circuit breaker is switched on, sometimes I start it without switching on the circuit breaker and it goes off after sometime.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 02, 2019
mrfizy:
Hello engineers, my tiger generator goes off when the circuit breaker is switched on, sometimes I start it without switching on the circuit breaker and it goes off after sometime.
You might be low on oil.

Check
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by datigbogirl: 4:17pm On May 03, 2019
Hello peeps of this wonderful discussion.

Please does anyone know whether a 1.1kva SUMEC Fireman Generator can power an Electric Blender when only the Blender is being used?

Thanks.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by datigbogirl: 4:38pm On May 03, 2019
enochogaga:

Though have not handle the imex fuel engine, but among all the China generator product I think sumec fireman is the best.

Hello bro, thanks for this wonderful discussion. 

Please do you know whether a 1.1kva SUMEC Fireman Generator can power an Electric Blender when only the Blender is being used?

Thanks.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by twaintoy(f): 6:18pm On May 03, 2019
datigbogirl:
Hello peeps of this wonderful discussion.

Please does anyone know whether a 1.1kva SUMEC Fireman Generator can power an Electric Blender when only the Blender is being used?

Thanks.
Sure. I use it.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Nobody: 10:12am On May 04, 2019
datigbogirl:

Hello bro, thanks for this wonderful discussion. 

Please do you know whether a 1.1kva SUMEC Fireman Generator can power an Electric Blender when only the Blender is being used?

Thanks.

Before you use your blender, know the wattage in comparison with your generator capacity.

Your sumec firman is about 1000W
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Worksunlimited: 11:10am On May 04, 2019
lilclin:

The sudden rise of thermocool generator these days ehn..

However, I have been using one of their 6KVA gens and I must say, they are value for money
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by lilclin(m): 4:37pm On May 04, 2019
Worksunlimited:

The sudden rise of thermocool generator these days ehn..

However, I have been using one of their 6KVA gens and I must say, they are value for money
yes it's very pricy... Using the juniormax
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by cdbaba: 5:24pm On May 04, 2019
Engineers in the house, I need your urgent advise. I use Sumec 3000SPG, its a 2.8kw max output rated gen. I have been using it for the past 5 years although with some minor parts changed. I use it to power few bulbs in a 2 bedroom flat, Fridge with freezer combined, and washing machine. Of recent, I have been using1000w microwave oven with the gen but with the fridge and washing machine switched off. However, yesterday I noticed that when I wanted to use the microwave with the gen, the gen switcher off after 15 seconds. Then, I put on the gen and tuned up the power, then plug the microwave. To my surprise, the microwave powered on, but did not heat the food. I thought the gen has spoilt the microwave. However when NEPA brought light, I tested the microwave and it worked perfectly ok. I called my technician to service the gen since it is due for service anyway and to fix the problem . The technician changed the piston and serviced the gen. The gen is working but the problem with the microwave still persist. Please anybody with dilution to this? What could be wrong with the gen? If the gen doesn't work with the microwave, it will mean no food for me when I come back from work in the night ooooo
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Vested(m): 7:09pm On May 04, 2019
For those interested, I have a Sumec Firman Rugged Line RDX8910 Generator for sale.

Please chat me up on WhatsApp via my signature below for price if interested.

You can google it for more details. Mine has been efficiently maintained since purchase. In fact, it still has its follow-come key-starter battery.

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by lwise(m): 9:34pm On May 04, 2019
herakles:

I just got Senwei Super silent 1.8kva today.
The Gen isn't bad at all,it doesn't make much noise like others.Its a new product in the market that's why it's cheap.

Basically,all Gen are practically the same except if the coil isn't full copper.
The best in the market is Honda which is very expensive.
Thermocool Gen were built with advance tech to reduce fuel consumption.

Other are the same thing i.e Elepaq,Sumec Firman and Sunwei.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by lilclin(m): 9:40pm On May 04, 2019
lwise:

The Gen isn't bad at all,it doesn't make much noise like others.Its a new product in the market that's why it's cheap.

Basically,all Gen are practically the same except if the coil isn't full copper.

senwei is not that good of a good gen ... Don't put it in the same category with sumec

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by lilclin(m): 9:41pm On May 04, 2019
cdbaba:
Engineers in the house, I need your urgent advise. I use Sumec 3000SPG, its a 2.8kw max output rated gen. I have been using it for the past 5 years although with some minor parts changed. I use it to power few bulbs in a 2 bedroom flat, Fridge with freezer combined, and washing machine. Of recent, I have been using1000w microwave oven with the gen but with the fridge and washing machine switched off. However, yesterday I noticed that when I wanted to use the microwave with the gen, the gen switcher off after 15 seconds. Then, I put on the gen and tuned up the power, then plug the microwave. To my surprise, the microwave powered on, but did not heat the food. I thought the gen has spoilt the microwave. However when NEPA brought light, I tested the microwave and it worked perfectly ok. I called my technician to service the gen since it is due for service anyway and to fix the problem . The technician changed the piston and serviced the gen. The gen is working but the problem with the microwave still persist. Please anybody with dilution to this? What could be wrong with the gen? If the gen doesn't work with the microwave, it will mean no food for me when I come back from work in the night ooooo
sounds like something from village grin

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by herakles: 2:28am On May 05, 2019
lwise:

ok
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by udatso: 5:57am On May 05, 2019
Please guys kindly suggest what kind of gen would be able to power a CBT Centre with about 300 computers, 3 AC. The prices too would be appreciated. Thanks
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by cdbaba: 8:14am On May 05, 2019
lilclin:
sounds like something from village grin
Na wa o!, maybe village people dont want me to eat again. Anyway, the technician suggested changing the AVR. Would this amount to anything?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by lilclin(m): 11:57am On May 05, 2019
cdbaba:

Na wa o!, maybe village people dont want me to eat again. Anyway, the technician suggested changing the AVR. Would this amount to anything?
yeah it might help. Try and see
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by cdbaba: 12:19pm On May 05, 2019
cdbaba:
@enochogaga your thought on this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (368) (Reply)

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.